IGNORED

Cine Museum Batman + Batman Returns (Cine Museum Art #18) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

On 5/10/2020 at 5:54 AM, deckard99 said:

Sorry, just closed yesterday. I posted a warning on Wednesday in I&Q that closing was going to happen soon. It’s a good idea to follow both the release and I&Q threads to stay updated.

I was not watching this one or had been checking these editions, was after catwoman edition but obviously too late now. Never m mind money saved.

• Like 1

Awards

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

I was not watching this one or had been checking these editions, was after catwoman edition but obviously too late now. Never m mind money saved.

No worries. Catwoman sold out first, so we adjusted the GB to Penguin edition only. Members who signed up early got the benefit of selecting either or both editions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

CM UPDATE

-Batman + Batman Returns CMA#18: Having postponed the release of OUATIH CMA # 21, we have accelerated work on Batman which is very complex due to the two very delicate Collectible Boxes.
Over the next few days we will be able to indicate a more accurate date based on the times that will be confirmed by the supplier of the lenticular cards and the Boxes.

Spoiler

mike huckabee police brutality GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Update for Batman+Batman Returns Release on Cinemuseum Facebook:

BATMAN DAY 

CMA Update Good morning to all collectors and supporters of CM! On this particular day dedicated to Batman, I couldn't avoid giving an update on the title that has accumulated the most delay in the history of premium editions! I am mortified by this wait that does not admit excuses or justifications, but unfortunately a series of truly incredible adverse events have occurred on this title, including the recent need to find a new company for the printing of lenticular cards. However, there is also good news because the new partners who deal with the assembly of the Boxes and the printing of the lenticulars, have proved extremely reliable in the ongoing productions (Joker, The Goonies, Jaws, Justice league ...) and can watch with optimism to next season to make up for most of the lost time. Unfortunately the structure of our business was not prepared to support this amount of work in the face of many problems in the production phase that required several reprints with all the problems that ensued in terms of waiting. I know that after reading this long post you will want a release date and I want to be honest with you by confirming that the two Batman + Batman Returns Boxes will be released in January 2022 effectively setting a record of delay in the delivery of a product, right. so I will continue to always guarantee maximum assistance and immediate refunds to those who request it. The other promise I can make to you on behalf of all the staff is that we will speed up the production phase without ever compromising the final quality of the product that you have come to appreciate over the years, and this Batman combo box set will surely be one of the most lens but also one of the most prestigious ever made. I wish everyone a happy Sunday with a very special thanks for the patience shown while waiting for this title! Carlo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the wait goes on until January next year hopefully.

Post Box GIF by sheepfilms

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, pluto57 said:

BATMAN DAY 

CMA Update Good morning to all collectors and supporters of CM! On this particular day dedicated to Batman, I couldn't avoid giving an update on the title that has accumulated the most delay in the history of premium editions! I am mortified by this wait that does not admit excuses or justifications, but unfortunately a series of truly incredible adverse events have occurred on this title, including the recent need to find a new company for the printing of lenticular cards. However, there is also good news because the new partners who deal with the assembly of the Boxes and the printing of the lenticulars, have proved extremely reliable in the ongoing productions (Joker, The Goonies, Jaws, Justice league ...) and can watch with optimism to next season to make up for most of the lost time. Unfortunately the structure of our business was not prepared to support this amount of work in the face of many problems in the production phase that required several reprints with all the problems that ensued in terms of waiting. I know that after reading this long post you will want a release date and I want to be honest with you by confirming that the two Batman + Batman Returns Boxes will be released in January 2022 effectively setting a record of delay in the delivery of a product, right. so I will continue to always guarantee maximum assistance and immediate refunds to those who request it. The other promise I can make to you on behalf of all the staff is that we will speed up the production phase without ever compromising the final quality of the product that you have come to appreciate over the years, and this Batman combo box set will surely be one of the most lens but also one of the most prestigious ever made. I wish everyone a happy Sunday with a very special thanks for the patience shown while waiting for this title! Carlo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hope they don’t release a bunch of there backlogged releases at once. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pluto57 said:

BATMAN DAY 

0A344AE9-D8E5-4254-9622-2D1B10C8290A.gif

• Like 3

Awards

I love the line…immediate refunds to those who request…CM going to ban us if we make that request? I have The Goonies on order direct from them and have lost hope that I’ll ever get it or get a refund as my account is missing. Does not recognize my email that I used for years so can’t change password and they won’t help. They've had my money for over a year so can’t make a claim.  DO NOT EVER ORDER direct from them…it’s like playing Russian roulette. I really love their releases but the whole operation is shady and incompetent. Go with the group buys if you must. I have a bunch on order thru the group buys and if I ever order another of their releases it will only be thru GB. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 7

Awards

On 9/19/2021 at 4:56 PM, aj101097 said:

I love the line…immediate refunds to those who request…CM going to ban us if we make that request? I have The Goonies on order direct from them and have lost hope that I’ll ever get it or get a refund as my account is missing. Does not recognize my email that I used for years so can’t change password and they won’t help. They've had my money for over a year so can’t make a claim.  DO NOT EVER ORDER direct from them…it’s like playing Russian roulette. I really love their releases but the whole operation is shady and incompetent. Go with the group buys if you must. I have a bunch on order thru the group buys and if I ever order another of their releases it will only be thru GB. 

Yes same thing happened to me I ordered Goodies FS and The Monster Squad.  Delay after delay after delay. I just had enough.  Wanted a refund and was told that there was a fee to cancel pre-order.  I just wanted my money back.  Had to accept them taking off fee.  Account is locked. Never order direct from them. Worst online retailer I have had to deal with.

• Thanks 4

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...