IGNORED

Manta Lab Scarface (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

12 minutes ago, Veum said:

@R1s1ngs0n

Glad to see you got in on another GB... is that 2 now, Jackie Brown/Scarface!? 🤣

jackie brown GIF 

al pacino scarface GIF

9 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Wrong, buddy. That’s actually 3 including Jaws Hdzeta.
I’m in the big boys league now, baby 😉

OK my friend @R1s1ngs0n we will add Jaws to your resume also! 🦈

shark week jaws GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In a German  Forum wrote Engelskind/Daenerys  :

15.01.2020, 12:04

Hello everyone,

This is John from Manta Lab. I wanted to share some information in regards to our company and our Exclusive products for 2020.

First off, as of 2020, we have become the Warner Bros Home Video Licensee for Hong Kong and we are in charge of distribution of regular Bluray products in our region. In 2019, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the business and with absence of WHV licensee in Hong Kong, we were afraid that we were no longer able to produce Exclusive products for our company, so we've decided to bid for the licensee. After months of selection process, we were selected by WHV and from 2020, we are operating as a Licensee.

Recently, our customer service and producing Exclusive products have been subpar due to working on setting up the licensee for Warner Home Video and I apologize to everyone who have experienced inconvenience.

For Manta Lab Exclusive, I have decided to move the sales and customer service to another company owned by a close friend of mine because as a licensee, we need to focus on Warner Products and having both product lines cause too much administration problem for us. I assure you that our company will still monitor and provide support to have the same quality as before. I hope to have the same support from everyone with Manta Lab Exclusive as before.

Due to uncertain approval process from studios, we cannot guarantee any releases at the moment but we hope to share more information with our future releases in 2020 soon.

Thank you very much for the years of support for Manta Lab Exclusive and without your support, our company and I couldn't have survived and reached to become the licensee.

If you have any questions for future releases or information, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

Best regards,

John

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Catgirl said:

In a German  Forum wrote Engelskind/Daenerys  :

15.01.2020, 12:04

Hello everyone,

This is John from Manta Lab. I wanted to share some information in regards to our company and our Exclusive products for 2020.

First off, as of 2020, we have become the Warner Bros Home Video Licensee for Hong Kong and we are in charge of distribution of regular Bluray products in our region. In 2019, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the business and with absence of WHV licensee in Hong Kong, we were afraid that we were no longer able to produce Exclusive products for our company, so we've decided to bid for the licensee. After months of selection process, we were selected by WHV and from 2020, we are operating as a Licensee.

Recently, our customer service and producing Exclusive products have been subpar due to working on setting up the licensee for Warner Home Video and I apologize to everyone who have experienced inconvenience.

For Manta Lab Exclusive, I have decided to move the sales and customer service to another company owned by a close friend of mine because as a licensee, we need to focus on Warner Products and having both product lines cause too much administration problem for us. I assure you that our company will still monitor and provide support to have the same quality as before. I hope to have the same support from everyone with Manta Lab Exclusive as before.

Due to uncertain approval process from studios, we cannot guarantee any releases at the moment but we hope to share more information with our future releases in 2020 soon.

Thank you very much for the years of support for Manta Lab Exclusive and without your support, our company and I couldn't have survived and reached to become the licensee.

If you have any questions for future releases or information, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

Best regards,

John

Thanks John for the clarity of message, and sharing this information with us. 

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I love Manta and the wonderfully distinct exclusives you produce (First Man being a classic example) 

I had a question, what will be the name of the new company overseeing Sales and Customer Service (so we can keep a look out for it), or will the name Manta still be retained? 

Many thanks 

Edited by Ehsan
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Manta is one if my top 3 favorite Premium retailers. They have my full support, especially since the Warner catalog contains so many classics - plus they produce WEA which is always a plus.

I agree Wholeheartedly. Not only do Manta produce beautiful releases, the customer service from John is 2nd to none.

I have the Constantine glow in the dark fullslip, and upon opening her up, I found 2 very small scratches. I was advised to just reach out to John in case anything could be done. Even though I opened my slip some months after the release had long sold out, he went in search of a new steel for me, AND not only found one, but shipped it out to me! I was astounded. ❤️

John then also gave me this great advice. He advised you should always open your Manta purchase as soon as possible and not leave it, in order to allow him a better chance of fixing any potential issue. What a Legend. 

Thanks for the update @Catgirl 👍🏼

• Like 6

That's top notch customer service that @Pbsw23 if only they were all like that... 🙄 I know for a fact Manta will do an amazing job with this, infact it somebody asked me to pick a retailer to do Scarface I'd of chosen manta. 

P.s I have quite a few unopened manta stuff so thanks for giving me the heeeby jeeebys 😂😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, Robertm89 said:

That's top notch customer service that @Pbsw23 if only they were all like that... 🙄 I know for a fact Manta will do an amazing job with this, infact it somebody asked me to pick a retailer to do Scarface I'd of chosen manta. 

P.s I have quite a few unopened manta stuff so thanks for giving me the heeeby jeeebys 😂😂 

I agree with @R1s1ngs0n that Manta are in my Top 3. I think I am up to 14 or 15 Manta’s and it is nearly impossible to favour 1 over another. I think the decision to make the move away from WWA was a Top notch idea. I did part with my Manta Apocalypse (WWA) in a moment of madness, but even that slip was beautiful.

I agree with your Scarface comment. I think I’d go with them as Number 1 also. I’d also love to see them get back on the Alien franchise. 

I am sure my case was a total 1 off mate. Never had any other issues. 🙌🏼

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I agree with @R1s1ngs0n that Manta are in my Top 3. I think I am up to 14 or 15 Manta’s and it is nearly impossible to favour 1 over another. I think the decision to make the move away from WWA was a Top notch idea. I did part with my Manta Apocalypse (WWA) in a moment of madness, but even that slip was beautiful.

I agree with your Scarface comment. I think I’d go with them as Number 1 also. I’d also love to see them get back on the Alien franchise. 

I am sure my case was a total 1 off mate. Never had any other issues. 🙌🏼

Yeah we all love a WEA because then you know your getting something different and more effort. It is hard to pick out specific ones but out the one I've got the shape of water and seven are up there for me. Love both films too. They don't rush stuff out either they take there time, but then you know it's worth the wait. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah we all love a WEA because then you know your getting something different and more effort. It is hard to pick out specific ones but out the one I've got the shape of water and seven are up there for me. Love both films too. They don't rush stuff out either they take there time, but then you know it's worth the wait. 

Now I am very jealous. I couldn’t afford to join the GB at the time of Shape of Water, and that Fullslip is Awesome. Maybe one day 🤞🏼😁

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Now I am very jealous. I couldn’t afford to join the GB at the time of Shape of Water, and that Fullslip is Awesome. Maybe one day 🤞🏼😁

I'm not sure 100% but I think by time I joined MP and sussed it out I missed shape of water. I picked it up on eBay (didn't get sclaped for once either) but that box set with the slip peeking through and the removable door thing is just a complete work of art. The WEA steelbook too is just glossy and perfect.

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This one is starting to concern me. Lots of “New and Upcoming” announcements but little to zero movement here. Reminds me of a certain Czech company.... 😒

How do I have Joker & Hollywood in hand, Birds of Prey & Dunkirk due, and signing up for Matrix, but nothing happening with Scarface? C’mon Manta, I love you guys but this lonnnnnng overdue. Either revive it or call it.....

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

This one is starting to concern me. Lots of “New and Upcoming” announcements but little to zero movement here. Reminds me of a certain Czech company.... 😒

How do I have Joker & Hollywood in hand, Birds of Prey & Dunkirk due, and signing up for Matrix, but nothing happening with Scarface? C’mon Manta, I love you guys but this lonnnnnng overdue. Either revive it or call it.....

giphy.gif

Be a shame if they broke both their balls and their word.

• Haha 4