IGNORED

Manta Lab Scarface (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Pbsw23:

This one is starting to concern me. Lots of “New and Upcoming” announcements but little to zero movement here. Reminds me of a certain Czech company.... 😒

How do I have Joker & Hollywood in hand, Birds of Prey & Dunkirk due, and signing up for Matrix, but nothing happening with Scarface? C’mon Manta, I love you guys but this lonnnnnng overdue. Either revive it or call it.....

Amen!

praise the lord applause GIF

• Haha 3

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

This one is starting to concern me. Lots of “New and Upcoming” announcements but little to zero movement here. Reminds me of a certain Czech company.... 😒

How do I have Joker & Hollywood in hand, Birds of Prey & Dunkirk due, and signing up for Matrix, but nothing happening with Scarface? C’mon Manta, I love you guys but this lonnnnnng overdue. Either revive it or call it.....

No way I'm not getting my Scarface Premium. Manta, if you're reading this...

tumblr_olwc3rP8Jo1sotcslo1_500.gifv

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

They better "revive" it or

al pacino scarface GIF

• Haha 6

Yay my first post, so please go easy on me :). Scarface has to be my most favourite gangster film of all time. Even better than the Goodfellas and Heat in terms memorable quotes.

However should Mantalab’s or whatever the company is called now, choose to ditch Scarface. They better take the Media Psychos warnings more seriously.  

F7936132-6DD1-42BE-8038-5FCDBF533DC1.gif

Edited by TheAmarayMan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Marty80 said:

Yay my first post, so please go easy on me :). Scarface has to be my most favourite gangster film of all time. Even better than the Goodfellas and Heat in terms memorable quotes.

However should Mantalab’s or whatever the company is called now, choose to ditch Scarface. They better take the Media Psychos warnings more seriously.  

I'm cautiously optimistic that Scarface will surface eventually. Lots of people have been requesting / wanting this. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 2

On 9/9/2020 at 9:30 AM, Marty80 said:

Amen, mate.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, waxenol said:

Call me crazy, but this movie does absolutely NOTHING for me! Never has! Horrible in every way. 

7e38ba1d5b58f6bb7b2845e1ea9e6cf7.gif

• You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He’s the best lawyer in Miami. He’s such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...