IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

New Filmarena arrivals. The Allied release is the best of the lot. With Gold Foil on the HB and Slip 1, Silver Foil on Slip 2. Also the Hardbox has this leather feel they already wanted to use for It Chapter 2 but had to change. Shazam HB is good, art and finish also on E1. If you only need 1 Shazam Premium go for the HDZeta OC. Also finally the missing Black Barons 7 13 Hours. Great that the hole in the collection is now closed.

539684948_Newsteelbook310-MediaPsychos-FilmarenaShazam-Allied-13Hours.thumb.JPG.8ebdc05abb2800a57c748186ca54c023.JPG

More pictures of Allied here

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

New Filmarena arrivals. The Allied release is the best of the lot. With Gold Foil on the HB and Slip 1, Silver Foil on Slip 2. Also the Hardbox has this leather feel they already wanted to use for It Chapter 2 but had to change. Shazam HB is good, art and finish also on E1. If you only need 1 Shazam Premium go for the HDZeta OC. Also finally the missing Black Barons 7 13 Hours. Great that the hole in the collection is now closed.

539684948_Newsteelbook310-MediaPsychos-FilmarenaShazam-Allied-13Hours.thumb.JPG.8ebdc05abb2800a57c748186ca54c023.JPG

More pictures of Allied here

Nice!! I also received the allied with brad Pitt in the front and my 13 hours is stillll on its way to me. I recently decided to collect the entire black barons collection. Rip my wallet. 

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

Some new arrivals, this time displayed with one of my Aliens 😍

I received the Only Yesterday & FRom Up on Poppy Hill Ghibli UK Steelbooks, also got myself the CE of the Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ UK Version, before they are OOP

Newsteelbook 313 - Media Psychos - Ghibli Only Yesterday - From Up on Poppy Hill Steelbook

Also got EverythingBlu Psycho and an Unnumbered The Shining Black Barons thanks to @forenhase. I still think they should have made a larger initial printrun on the Limited Edition instead of an unnumbered version. Somehow it feels like cheating. Anyway I wanted one of these for historical reasons, so I have a sample in the collection as proof that it was done at some point.

Newsteelbook 313a - Media Psychos - EverythingBlu Psycho - Filmarena Unnumbered Shining

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Nice update, and I am always happy to have helped someone to a new edition they like and would have otherwise missed 🙂 Hope, you'll enjoy it.

Seeing your update, I have two questions, though:
1. Where is that Pan's Labyrinth steelbook from?

2. Seeing you chose to buy those Japanese-Artwork-Steels: Do you know if they also have japanese audio? I'd get them in an instant, if they had - but as far as I know they haven't - then again, often those info in shops isn't always accurate, that's why I'm asking 😉

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, pygospa said:

1. Where is that Pan's Labyrinth steelbook from?

It is this release. Not a Steelbook but a nice addition to the previous Steelbook release. Very good Slip.

5 hours ago, pygospa said:

2. Seeing you chose to buy those Japanese-Artwork-Steels: Do you know if they also have japanese audio? I'd get them in an instant, if they had - but as far as I know they haven't - then again, often those info in shops isn't always accurate, that's why I'm asking 😉

These don't have a real J-Card only a half one and it has not those infos, but from what I read no Japanese.

• Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Recent MP GB arrivals: Heat WCL with the amazing super awesome Magnet Print from @ksosk 😍, so stunning and cool.

Newsteelbook 315 - Media Psychos - WCL Heat

Gladiator UHD Club and Bohemian Rhapsody Blufans (bigger than I thought it would be, very nice).

Newsteelbook 315a - Media Psychos - Gladiator UHD Club - Bohemian Rhapsody Blufans

And yes @thomue1987 included something sweet too, see the story here.

• Like 11

Just now, mwatkins02 said:

Hey @extantsrevenge,

Received my GoT steelbook set the other day, plus a second one. Have opened mine to watch, but hate to take the second set back. Are you going to open yours?

I do not know why you wouldn’t, these aren’t exactly great looking! 😒

I would open these just for the 4K content!!😉

Hey @Veum,

You have a point, these steels are not the best looking. I actually purchased season one earlier this year. I started watching it and didn’t like it. But, I revisited season one and really liked it. So when I read it was going to be released in 4K, well, hell, I had to order it. I also ordered the Rambo set and surprisingly, it looks really good. 

• Like 2

Just now, mwatkins02 said:

Hey @Veum,

You have a point, these steels are not the best looking. I actually purchased season one earlier this year. I started watching it and didn’t like it. But, I revisited season one and really liked it. So when I read it was going to be released in 4K, well, hell, I had to order it. I also ordered the Rambo set and surprisingly, it looks really good. 

Yeah @mwatkins02 I’m in a conrundum as I bought the 1st & 8th 4K seasons and now just want S2-7 4K at a decent price though!😉

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, mwatkins02 said:

Hey @extantsrevenge,

Received my GoT steelbook set the other day, plus a second one. Have opened mine to watch, but hate to take the second set back. Are you going to open yours?

Yes this Set will be opened for watching, good that I'm not so fast with catching up, so all the BD versions I have can stay sealed 😅. Besides the last season the series is terrific, I really like it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Besides the last season the series is terrific

Dont you hate it when autocorrect changes terrible to terrific? Lol

1 hour ago, Veum said:

I do not know why you wouldn’t, these aren’t exactly great looking! 😒

I would open these just for the 4K content!!😉

I like them, they're better than the previous ones. Sure they could've used some embossing or a better finish but they're good enough. 

That being said, I'd say definitely dont keep them sealed. For one, I doubt they'll go up in value much, and second, I've heard some people say they were missing discs. So I'd say open it and make sure it looks good before the return window closes

14 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Dont you hate it when autocorrect changes terrible to terrific? Lol

I like them, they're better than the previous ones. Sure they could've used some embossing or a better finish but they're good enough. 

That being said, I'd say definitely dont keep them sealed. For one, I doubt they'll go up in value much, and second, I've heard some people say they were missing discs. So I'd say open it and make sure it looks good before the return window closes

With that said, I'm definitely glad I did not buy them yet!😉

I'm so tired of this missing discs/replacement fiascos on so many these days, yeesh! 😠

Edited by Veum

40 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

I’ve read that some seasons don’t have disc’s in them yet. I haven’t had that problem. I’ve also heard that season eight is suppose to be epic. I have been binge watching since yesterday. Can’t stop watching!

@mwatkins02 pay particularly close attention to this hehe 😆 

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

With the recent deals on amazon I got some new arrivals. Hellboy & Passengers 4K part of a 4K deal, 2 more titles will arrive later.

Also took advantage of the 3 for 2 deal and got the Mirai Nikki OVA (which is not part of the complete Boxset of the series 🙄), the GitS New Movie, the just releases M Mediabook (Limited and numbered (only 2000)) and the Parasite Mediabook.

Recently bought the Justice League and Suicide Squad Comic Art zavvi Steelbooks with a discount code 🙂 and also an arrival from last week the Titans of Cult V for Vendetta Steelbook

Newsteelbook 318 - Media Psychos - V for Vendetta Titans of Cult - Justice League - Parasite 4K

• Like 5