IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Received the new zavvi Ghibli Steelbooks 😍 Also got the Perfect Blue Ultimate Edition, so I finally got the soundtrack (which is included in the Set). Could not resist any longer @Grendel 😁

newsteelbook226

Here the current complete UK Ghibli SB Set, I hope we will get the remaining 7 soon.

Media Psychos Ghibli Steelbook Set

• Like 11

Good Evening @extantsrevenge and gratz buddy on your new collection purchases!

VERY jealous of your gorgeous Ghibli Steels!

Now that your fully prepped, I guess you're gonna call for a Ghibli Award now? 😛

Lemme guess, "Must have at least 15 Ghibli Steelbooks" ? heh heh.

Well done my friend.

I think your going to fall in love with that Perfect Blue LE also.  🤗

Cheers!

Edited by Grendel
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals. I blame @deckard99 since he showed me his new Revenge Steelbook 😂, looks really nice with the embossing. I wanted to get the Akira Steelbook for longer and since the Italian was already Sold Out the Spain Version was the next best thing. Normally I'm not the biggest fan of Editions with text I can't read (the exception being Japanese, Korean or chinese), but I have the other Akira Steelbooks and the US Futurepak, so I wanted to have this as well. The third is the Berserk Movie Trilogy Steelbook (only released in italy).

newsteelbook228

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Isn’t it nice to see the attention to detail by FA. 

They actually lined up the stickers on Creed 2 Ed 2. 

Rather than just sticking them ‘willy nilly’ in a corner. 

Do wish they’d lose those awful 4K stickers though. At least HDz don’t plaster them all over theirs. :D

2 x hardbox of Creed 2 ??

You really are in “hook, line and sinker” Nils. @extantsrevenge  :D

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrival from Thursday, unbelievable but true I watched it the same day I got it 😁, that rarely happens. Slip had small damage so I wanted to check it the SB was okay, it wasn't 😞 had a big dent, but somehow I was able to get it almost completely out 😅, never tried to repair a SB before, but after seeing that some fellow members do that I wanted to see if I could imrove this.

Anyway the movie is great so much action, nonstop chaos 😳, looking forward to Chapter 4. 4K quality was amazing 😍. The extra Loby Card is cool, coin nice as well.

Newsteelbook 244 - Media Psychos - John Wick 3 UK Steelbook

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New regular German Items. Deadpool 2 Steelbook and the Limited Slipsheet Edition.

Newsteelbook 247 - Media Psychos - Deadpool 2 Slipsheet

Here are a few compaission pictures to the Slipsheet 1 Edition for Predator.

Deadpool 2 Slip is not as thick as the one for Predator, it looks much better this way. Sadly that is the only improvement. The limited card is a simple piece of cardboard, it looks so cheap, I simply can't belive how bad it is. Also only 4K included because the Steelbook as only place for 2 Discs. The release is a bad joke considering the price. The FAC Edition 3 4K with Lenti Slip and so much extras was cheaper than this and so superior. Very disappointed in this lame release.

Newsteelbook 247a - Media Psychos - Deadpool 2 SlipsheetNewsteelbook 247b - Media Psychos - Deadpool 2 SlipsheetNewsteelbook 247c - Media Psychos - Deadpool 2 SlipsheetNewsteelbook 247d - Media Psychos - Deadpool 2 Slipsheet

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★

Only 2 regular Steelbooks. The Shining from last week and X-Men from yesterday. X-Men came with amazon logistics 😨, they have reach my city 😥. I prefer to get my stuff with DHL. Anyway the most worrying is that they now also use the stupic padded plastic bags they use in the US 🤬. SB was fine, but now I have to worry about every single SB 😭. Especially the ones that are Sold Out during pre-order.

Newsteelbook 250 - Media Psychos - The Shining - X-Men Dark Phoenix Steelbook

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

A few regular Steelbooks. The German T2 GitD Version, if you're looking for this SB get the FAC edition it is better with the colors, more blue. Spaceballs and Conan rerelease, no embossing this time, the first release is much better (I got that too), but still nice.

Newsteelbook 257 - Media Psychos - Terminator 2 - Conan - Spaceballs  Steelbook

• Like 5

@extantsrevenge...

I started looking through the last couple pages, im almost in a state of depression 😂. This collection of yours is incredible.

Im just going to live vicariously through you and your collection until i hit the jackpot, or until my wife understands the beauty of this psychotic habbit haha. 

Keep posting

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

@extantsrevenge...

I started looking through the last couple pages, im almost in a state of depression 😂. This collection of yours is incredible.

Im just going to live vicariously through you and your collection until i hit the jackpot, or until my wife understands the beauty of this psychotic habbit haha. 

Keep posting

studio ghibli smile GIF

Thank you @Count Dantes 😊, my GB items or FAC arrivals I mostly post in this topic, so some more edition for you to find and look at 😊

• Like 1