• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

My Filmarena Civil War also arrived almost 2 weeks ago 😅. The Hardbox is very nice, great finish. Full-Slip is good, Lenti a little to grainy.

Newsteelbook 349 - Media Psychos - Captain America Civil War Filmarena

I took the opportunity to look at all my Cap Civil War editions, somehow you find the images again and again 🤣

From the Steelbooks I like Blufans the most, Slips WeET would win, Lenti I also like the WeET best. When it comes to extra I think FA is awesome with both editions having different stuff. I also like that FA and Blufans have different stickers on each edition.

Newsteelbook 349a - Media Psychos - Captain America Civil War Collection.JPG

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

Arrivals from this week, all ready for my Snyder Week now with the arrival of the remastered US BvS 4K and the IT Justice League SB. My Last Action Hero shipped after all from amazon.com they even send with UPS so that it would arrive on time, but sadly again in a stupit envelope, so it has 2 dents 😪. And Super 8 4K Steelbook.

Newsteelbook 351 - Media Psychos - Justice League Snyder Steelbook - Last Action Hero 4K

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Um, no chance of those lovely Anime eds making their way to the Anime Sub-Forum I suppose.... 😥

I always think 3 topics are enough for my new arrivals 😅, also other items on the pictures, so I feel it would be a little misplaced.

I will do better next time

tenor.gif?itemid=13451257

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Heh, S'all good my friend!

Btw...love your new 'Banner'  😍

I have the Arrow Steel LE and the Slip-box CE on order.  😉

Thank you. I love this too 😍, @goose_3387 did another fantastic job. In fact he did 2 banners and I will rotate them every week.

extantsrevengediamond4.png.152f43af881265b2aeff8a5392256f76.png

The new Dune is my most anticipated movie of the year. I just hope that I can go to the cinema by then.

I'm so happy Dune is finally getting a treatment it deserves. It would be awesome to see a Premium release as well. For example WeET. HDzeta will most likely do the new one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fully agree my friend.

As you know, Koch is releasing a pretty heavy brick but with shipping, I'm looking at $200+Cdn, so I'm hoping it has a chance to drop a bit.

Probably not, as I'm sure some folks with pretty deep pockets will snap them up quick.

Did you by chance place an order? It's home turf for ya Buddy so can't see a better chance coming along. 😉

Oh, btw, I listed some Anime I have in the pipe down in our "New Anime" forum.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New Anime arrivals from the last 2 weeks. The Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Ultimate Edition had a long delay, so after 9 month it has finally arrived... damaged 🙄. One corner has a larger dent. All the Anime offered me to send it back for a replacement, but with Bexit and all the trouble it would make, I did not do that. They gave me a Discount Code for my next purchase as compensation, which is nice.

Also got Mobile Suit Gundam F91 Collector's Edition and 3 very nice Steelbooks from France for Perfect Blue, A Silent Voice and Millennium Actress.

Newsteelbook 354 - Media Psychos - Perfect Blue Steelbook - Gundam Seed Ultimate

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...