• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

And more new arrivals. Parasite 4K Steelbook. Akira Japan 4K 😍. Also got the German Anohana Series and Movie. I do have the first US release but it is so rare that I simply can't open 😂. Bought the Maquia UK CE (beautiful Animations, great story), had to grab before it goes OOP. Still thinking about getting the German CE as well.

Also got the Your Lie in April UK Vol.2 CE. I wanted to see this anime for a long time but somehow never did and 2 weeks ago I saw the live action movie with the absolutely gorgeous Suzu Hirose (my favorite Japanese actress at the moment) and that movie blew me away. Sadly the only BD (Japanese release has no english subs 😭, I really want to buy a Disc). Anyway incredible film, so I had to get the anime, sadly Vol.1 of both the UK and German Versions are already OOP, but as I like the UK release more I hunted down Vol.1 as well (will be included in one of my next updates 😃). Looking forward to seeing the Anime.

79453.gif

Newsteelbook 287 - Media Psychos - Akira 4K - Your Lie in April - Maquia - Anohana Blu-ray

• Like 17

I should have taken a bit of time and provided you some feedback @extantsrevenge my buddy;

First off, yeah, Suzu Hirose is an 11/10, you've got moe and oni-chan rolled into one (but with my luck, there's a side order of Tsundere to go...😬)

- Anohana is adorable. One of my G-Ds fave and I think it's great as well. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'll look about.

- I've got the same Steel of Parasite coming. I'm anxious to finally see this for as you know, I've been a big fan of Asian films for some time.

- I've heard nothing but good things about Your Lie In April and March Comes In Like A Lion. I did not know they did an L.A.  More items to investigate... 🙂

- Akira, Of course I'll buy it, soon as the planes start flying. 🙂

- Maquia is another title I've heard great things of but have yet to order. Just placed it on my "To Buy" list. 🙂

I'm also anxious to order;

- Cells At Work

- Promised Neverland

- Kaguya-Sama

and a few more Aniplex titles that would empty a bank account, heh.

Cheers Nils! 🙂

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Got some more stuff, looks like the current isolation leads to more buying 😅

The first two Volumes of Card Captor Sakura Clear Card 😍. I'm a huge fan of the original and I was so happy that the new Series 20 years later delivered completely and had retained all the charm of the original.

surprised cardcaptor sakura GIF by Funimation

As promised in my early post the first Volume of Your Lie in April UK Collector's Edition (OOP and hard to find, but I had to have it 🤣). Now the Anime only needs to be as good as the live action film.

Also picked up the His Dark Materials SB (currently reduced on amazon UK) and the Robin Hood SB (with a 20% Discount ☺️)

Newsteelbook 288 - Media Psychos - Your Lie in April - Sakura Blu-ray - Robin Hood Steelbook

• Like 12

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

^^ I just placed all your presented treasures above on a To Buy list, thanks again buddy. 🙂

tenor.gif?itemid=9214780

@Grendel to fuel everyone's collector needs 😍

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Oh, except for the Sakuras, already have them (though I do like those covers!) 😉

I'm very happy that we got a German release, sadly the US is again from Funimation and they replace all the japanese credits with english text and I can't stand that as you know 😅.  Still waiting for a nice Buy 3 pay 2 deal for the other volumes. These two I got with a nice discount I had from ebay 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, wanted to query @extantsrevenge if you've heard of the new Sound Euphonium movie being released on Blu in June?

RS now has it listed for pre-order, not sure of other sites yet. ($22 Usd at RS)

Pic and Link:

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Sound-Euphonium-The-Movie-Our-Promise-A-Brand-New-Day-Blu-ray-DVD

826663207453_anime-sound-euphonium-the-movie-our-promise-a-brand-new-day-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg?resizeid=5&resizeh=1000&resizew=1000

Yikes! should have edited that pic first, ah well, love it anyway...🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

@Grendel I'm currently trying to get the editions from the last few month off the floor onto the shelves 😪

It is brutal...

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Had to place the early FAC in the second row, so the new ones have a place. Many OC to second row as well. Had to place some regular SBs I don't care so much about into comic boxes. Makes you wonder if it is good to have 14 Terminator 5 editions for example. Same for all the MCU titles it is hard to find any that I don't have 10+ editions of 😭.

streaming will ferrell GIF

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Grendel I'm currently trying to get the editions from the last few month off the floor onto the shelves 😪

It is brutal...

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Had to place the early FAC in the second row, so the new ones have a place. Many OC to second row as well. Had to place some regular SBs I don't care so much about into comic boxes. Makes you wonder if it is good to have 14 Terminator 5 editions for example. Same for all the MCU titles it is hard to find any that I don't have 10+ editions of 😭.

streaming will ferrell GIF

That's Nils going to get some beer in the fridge 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@extantsrevenge some really great editions you got there mate and lots of it...

Thanks, nice to see that someone visited the old pages as well. Sorry that the first few had no pictures anymore (had to delete those, when we had space problems).

6 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

would love to see some pictures of how your set up looks with all your edition in there place on your billy bookcases?

Your're not the only one 😅.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2