IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals this week. A big thanks to @Benoit46 for Cyborg with extra Mask and French HUB Special candy 😃, also for forwarding the awesome Romeo + Juliet Blufans Lenti which I got from @ksosk 🙏. Regular arrivals the terrific Total Recall 4K SB and US Your Name SB.

Newsteelbook 320 - Media Psychos - Cyborg France - Romeo + Juliet Blufans - Total Recall 4k

More regular stiuff, from different sales, also the Plain Archive Incendies and zavvi Halloween 4K SB.

Newsteelbook 321 - Media Psychos - Plain Archives Incendies - Halloween 4K Steelbook

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

Congrats @extantsrevenge

That Rambo is a beast of a set! Looks stunning in all the unboxing videos I've seen on YouTube!

Enjoy Nils 👌👍

Thanks, it is an awesome Set. All 5 Movies in a Steelbook, in 4K and housed in a cool box, a collector's dream come true. Sadly the Box has some damage (the Best Buy curse), I just hope that the Steelbooks are fine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=10593614

New arrivals from the last few days. The UK Limited Editition Back to the Future Set, Columbia Classics 4K Set, Train to Busan 2 UK SB

Newsteelbook 323 - Media Psychos - Back to the Future Limited 4K Set - Columbia Classics Set

and

tenor.gif?itemid=13073178

sadly the LotR Set is not mint 😭. Very happy that my Resident Evil Set was finally shipped and even arrived in good condition ☺️

Newsteelbook 324 - Media Psychos - Hobbit 4K - Lord of the Rings 4K Steelbook - Resident Evil 4K

Lots of 4K stuff to see 😄

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

More new arrivals from last week. The regular stuff.

Great Anime arrivals:

Turn A Gundam Vol.1 & 2 UK, Sound Euphonium Movie, Akia 4K German Edition, US Steelbooks for Mononoke & Totoro, US GitS Slipcase 4K & 5 Centimeters Per Second SB

Newsteelbook 327 - Media Psychos - Akira 4K - Ghost in the Shell 4K - Princess Mononoke Steelbook

and some more 4K Steelbook. Can'T simply not get a new version of Braveheart and Leon 😁

Newsteelbook 328 - Media Psychos - Top Gun - Spartacus - Braveheart - Leon 4K Steelbook

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★

Last Saturday I finally got my Filmarena Forrest Gump and the Barons Gremlins 😃 only 130 days after I paid 🙄

Nice editions 👍

Newsteelbook 329 - Media Psychos - Filmarena Forrest Gump - Black Barons Gremlins

Also got my replacement Weathering with You US SB (which still has some damage) and the Tenet 4K SB (interested in what I think about the movie go to this post)

Newsteelbook 330- Media Psychos - Weathering with You US Steelbook - Tenet 4K Steelbook (1)

• Like 11

• ★ Administrators ★

Filmarena is trying to catch up, got these on the 24th. King Kong is very nice. The Joker Hardbox is cool, but I find the individual slips a little plain. FA needs to start playing with more effects for the slips (like WeET or BLufans are doing).

Newsteelbook 331 - Media Psychos -  Filmarena Joker - King Kong Steelbook

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

My new arrivals from the last two weeks including my Secret Santa stuff 😍

Peninsula HMV, Blade zavvi & Innerspace are from my Secret Santa @Scary Hair 🙏

The Avatar is the beautiful Christmas MP gift for the Team. Design @ksosk and created by the super talented @BobaFett1974 👍

Oblivion 4K, Train To Busan, Star Wars IX 4K and Paranoia Agent are from my first MP delivery of 2021, which also included the new MP coaster 😳. A terrific new MP collectible, everyone who got one can be very happy 😍

Newsteelbook 332 - Media Psychos - Blade 4K - Paranoia Agent - Avatar Custom Steelbook

Space Brothers 0 (Movie), was still missing that.

Vampire Hunter D Bloddlust UK CE (real bargain together with), Princess Arete UK CE in the All the Anime Christmas sale.

Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory UK CE (sadly not a good sequel, but I bought it, so the Full Metal Panic collection is complete)

Oblivion Everything Blu (very nice)

and another US Ghibli Steelbook, this time Castle in the Sky.

Newsteelbook 333 - Media Psychos - Oblivion 4K - Castle in the Sky Steelbook

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Got the Titans of Cult Pacific Rim UK Version, really stupid that most Pre-orders are currently blocked on amazon for international customers. Now I had to order Batman in the German version, not sure if I will like having my UK set interrupted ☹️

The Peninsula Limited Edition is a big one 😃. But no english subtitles.

Newsteelbook 336 - Media Psychos - Peninsula Limited Edition - Pacific Rim Titans of Cult

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Awesome new GB arrivals. At the moment WeET are clearly the best retailer when it comes to Slips and OC Sets, how much they play with different finishes is amazing. I wish FAC would try more in that area. Also very happy about ourPsychoBunny-medium.png.45422d9a093e90d9012995475eeffa41.png MP Exclusive Special Card (thanks @ksosk 🙏). Extremely great package 😍

Newsteelbook 341 - Media Psychos - Avengers Endgame WeET - Steelbook - Roman Holiday WCL

• Like 10

On 3/29/2021 at 8:32 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Awesome new GB arrivals. At the moment WeET are clearly the best retailer when it comes to Slips and OC Sets, how much they play with different finishes is amazing. I wish FAC would try more in that area. Also very happy about our MP Exclusive Special Card (thanks @ksosk 🙏). Extremely great package 😍

Newsteelbook 341 - Media Psychos - Avengers Endgame WeET - Steelbook - Roman Holiday WCL

@extantsrevenge everything looks fantastic.  Are those magnets on the lower left and right of the picture?  They look awesome!  Congrats!

AndroiDad75_PsychoBunny-small.png.76015915a69f97c9afe6d2f6a0dca17a.png🤖

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@extantsrevenge everything looks fantastic.  Are those magnets on the lower left and right of the picture?  They look awesome!  Congrats!

AndroiDad75🤖

Yes, Holofoil Magnet Cards, we had a GB running for those. For Captain Marvel WeeT we had a similar Magnet Card available.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New regular arrivals of the last 2 weeks.

Batman Titans of Cult, MS Gundam Origin 5-6 UK CE, Justice League Season 1, 2 and Unlimited, the neweat Ghibli Earwig and the Witch Steelbook, Hajimo no Ippo Collection 1 and Equalizer 4K Steelbook.

Hajime no Ippo or also named Fighting Spirit is a terrific Sport anime, great characters, always exciting to watch, I hope we will get something new soon. That last series ended in 2014, but one can still hope the first series now released on BD was running from 2000-2002 and the next one came out in 2009.

6e2d11683295c279f420b344d7d04ba0.gif

Newsteelbook 342 - Media Psychos - Justice League - Batman Titans of Cult - Earwig Steelbook

• Like 6