IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• ★ Administrators ★

I like watching pictures of new Steelbooks ? It is a good way to see if you have to get an edition you not already bought and also a good way to keep track of all the new releases.

So in this topic I will post my new arrivals, I hope you like them.

These are from the last two weeks or so.

• Like 7

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks @Darogal, @nefilim, @deeii could not resist the Disney when zavvi lowered the price. The UK Battle Royale Steelbook is perfect, but since I like the movie so much I had to have the Germany as well. And it turns out to be a great Steelbook as well.

Here are some more new Steels. Bourne & Suicide Squad for reduced prices on amazon. And the Omen for only 7,26 from zavvi and they shipped it as DHL parcel, I wonder what they have left from that money.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@nefilim The German Ghibli Steelbook line is very nice ? I can understand the frustration of International collectors that the english title is not on the Steelbook. But to be honest that would have not made any sense in Germany. Since most of the German customers most likely never heard the English titel and would not know what it is. Normally I prefer the Original titel on a Steelbook, but since these are Japanese Films I think it is absolutely ok that they used the German ones, even thought I like the English titles more as well.

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@nefilim The German Ghibli Steelbook line is very nice 1f60d.png I can understand the frustration of International collectors that the english title is not on the Steelbook. But to be honest that would have not made any sense in Germany. Since most of the German customers most likely never heard the English titel and would not know what it is. Normally I prefer the Original titel on a Steelbook, but since these are Japanese Films I think it is absolutely ok that they used the German ones, even thought I like the English titles more as well.

That is true. And I actually like German Ghiblis better than UK's. Art wise ! ?

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals. FA Creed are ok, Mad Max HDZeta is awesome, thanks to MP for the GB. Ordered the Hacksaw Ridge when it showed up on amazon again after already selling out. They did no ship this on release day, I only got the mail we don't know when this will be available but 1 1/2 weeks later it shipped, again in stupid cardboard mailer, but lucky me it arrived without damage.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...