I like watching pictures of new Steelbooks ? It is a good way to see if you have to get an edition you not already bought and also a good way to keep track of all the new releases.

So in this topic I will post my new arrivals, I hope you like them.

These are from the last two weeks or so.

newsteelbook75.JPG

• Like 4

Thanks @Darogal, @nefilim, @deeii could not resist the Disney when zavvi lowered the price. The UK Battle Royale Steelbook is perfect, but since I like the movie so much I had to have the Germany as well. And it turns out to be a great Steelbook as well.

Here are some more new Steels. Bourne & Suicide Squad for reduced prices on amazon. And the Omen for only 7,26 from zavvi and they shipped it as DHL parcel, I wonder what they have left from that money.

newsteelbook76.JPG

• Like 1

On 14.6.2017 at 9:58 AM, extantsrevenge said:

@DodgyDave @Masterblaster could you move this topic to the "Show your last received Steelbook" section. I think that would be a better fit.

Also here are my new arrivals from last week. All nice items.

newsteelbook83.JPG

That Gbibli looks so good. Wish it had English title...

Awards

@nefilim The German Ghibli Steelbook line is very nice ? I can understand the frustration of International collectors that the english title is not on the Steelbook. But to be honest that would have not made any sense in Germany. Since most of the German customers most likely never heard the English titel and would not know what it is. Normally I prefer the Original titel on a Steelbook, but since these are Japanese Films I think it is absolutely ok that they used the German ones, even thought I like the English titles more as well.

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@nefilim The German Ghibli Steelbook line is very nice 1f60d.png I can understand the frustration of International collectors that the english title is not on the Steelbook. But to be honest that would have not made any sense in Germany. Since most of the German customers most likely never heard the English titel and would not know what it is. Normally I prefer the Original titel on a Steelbook, but since these are Japanese Films I think it is absolutely ok that they used the German ones, even thought I like the English titles more as well.

That is true. And I actually like German Ghiblis better than UK's. Art wise ! ?

Awards

On 16/06/2017 at 6:31 AM, extantsrevenge said:

New awesome arrivals. Thanks @Masterblaster for the Revenant & Batman v Superman Double Lenti and thanks @sepultura007 for shipping. Watching Resident Evil this weekend :Yes:

newsteelbook85a.jpg

Still haven't opened my BvS double lenti, it looks so nice all sealed and it weighs a ton!

Awards

New arrivals. FA Creed are ok, Mad Max HDZeta is awesome, thanks to MP for the GB. Ordered the Hacksaw Ridge when it showed up on amazon again after already selling out. They did no ship this on release day, I only got the mail we don't know when this will be available but 1 1/2 weeks later it shipped, again in stupid cardboard mailer, but lucky me it arrived without damage.

newsteelbook86a.jpg

Edited by extantsrevenge
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy