IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

maybe I could answer for her.

Her French (...) is awesome!

Bored Funny Face GIF by The Swoon

8 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Ha dream on...but yes it is

eyebrows flirt GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

7 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

You being my 'unofficial' concubine automatically grants you baguette status 😃

Pet sloths, however, don't enjoy the same benefits.

ElegantGleamingHumpbackwhale-size_restri

• Haha 2

Gerade eben schrieb Fortis93:

See, @thomue1987? You'll never truly be one of 'them', no matter how hard you try.

They will regard you as a baker or lover of carbs might regard a gluten-free Baguette. You'll get close, but you'll never be the real thing.

you should be very lucky that you are at the other end of the world.. 🤬

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, thomue1987 said:

@Fortis93 the thing is..German Members dont deserve something beautiful. The only thing they deserve is..

Brian De Palma Horror GIF by filmeditor

its true truth GIF

1 hour ago, Benoit46 said:

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

jerry maguire money GIF

money millionaire GIF by South Park

1 hour ago, bilbon said:

busch beer no GIF by BuschNo Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

Ha dream on...but yes it is

eyebrows flirt GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

Cena Ooo GIF

Oooooo Oh Snap GIF

54 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

which..culture..do..french..have..?

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

comedy central season 4 episode 6 GIF by Workaholics
Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

• Haha 8

What's going on Psychos, thought I would share my most recent haul with everyone. Special thanks to my HUB Master @Masterblaster for making sure everything was packed safely and shipped perfectly.

• The HDZ Sparatacus Lenti is actually incredible, beyond impressed with the in hand product. have I ever seen this movie... nope 😬
  • The Gold Coins are absolutely yummy in how good they look. I have been waiting for these for a while and I'm soooooo happy I finally have them to display. 
  • Finally got both my Amazing Spider-Man FS's from WeET. The textures and details are what impress me the most. The FS for AS2 is actually incredible. If anyone has not watched the unboxing video from our own Roland Romero (Link here) @romerolanddid an excellent job with the unboxing.
  • I'm falling more and more in love with UHD and their work. The triple transition lent on the front of Dunkirk is very impressive. Sorry the photo sucks the shrink wrap was pissing me off.
  • The Star Wars Episode 3 completes the original 3 and the newer 3 collection. 
  • Love the Coasters and how sharp the red is. :) One day ill maybe get an original coaster
  • King Kong FAC pretty impressed but this one let me down a little with the slip. Was hoping for some more textures or something to make it stand out more. 
  • HDZ BTTF, this one is a beauty. I'm going to throw another plug to another member of ours @ryanbsmith Ryan did an absolutely awesome unboxing video, his first one so lets make sure we show him some Psycho love because he actually killed it with this video. 

Final.jpg

Coins Combined Final.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Coaster.jpg

King Kong Final.jpg

BTTF FINAL.jpg

• Like 29
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

What's going on Psychos, thought I would share my most recent haul with everyone. Special thanks to my HUB Master @Masterblaster for making sure everything was packed safely and shipped perfectly.

• The HDZ Sparatacus Lenti is actually incredible, beyond impressed with the in hand product. have I ever seen this movie... nope 😬
  • The Gold Coins are absolutely yummy in how good they look. I have been waiting for these for a while and I'm soooooo happy I finally have them to display. 
  • Finally got both my Amazing Spider-Man FS's from WeET. The textures and details are what impress me the most. The FS for AS2 is actually incredible. If anyone has not watched the unboxing video from our own Roland Romero (Link here) @romerolanddid an excellent job with the unboxing.
  • I'm falling more and more in love with UHD and their work. The triple transition lent on the front of Dunkirk is very impressive. Sorry the photo sucks the shrink wrap was pissing me off.
  • Love the Coasters and how sharp the red is. :) One day ill maybe get an original coaster
  • King Kong FAC pretty impressed but this one let me down a little with the slip. Was hoping for some more textures or something to make it stand out more. 
  • HDZ BTTF, this one is a beauty. I'm going to throw another plug to another member of ours @ryanbsmith Ryan did an absolutely awesome unboxing video, his first one so lets make sure we show him some Psycho love because he actually killed it with this video. 

Final.jpg

Coins Combined Final.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Coaster.jpg

King Kong Final.jpg

BTTF FINAL.jpg

Loving those photos and pick ups bro.

That BTTF is 😍😍

Agree on Kong although satisfactory they could of done so much more..I do think FAC need to up there slip game and play about with textures and embossing more.

Last but not least those UHD digipak editions are spot on aren't they. 💪

Enjoy them bro.

• Like 5

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Final.jpg

Coins Combined Final.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Coaster.jpg

King Kong Final.jpg

BTTF FINAL.jpg

Nice grabs Count @Count Dantes congratulations 🎊🍾🎈🎉 

happy for you congratulations GIF

You have NEVER seen the original SPARTACUS 😳

Cat Wow GIF

...you need to remedy that right away with your premium 👊

just do it GIF

Thanks for the plug with Romeo, I’ll need to look at his vid!

I love they way you express yourself in your posts, yeah 😘

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, raylight said:

Cool ! Do you have a link for "children of men" ? looks nice !

Here is where I bought it from (also available at JSDVD, but their checkout/payment system is more confusing for overseas customers). It's just the slip, the WWA steelbook, and some photo cards tucked inside the steelbook, so it doesn't have an overwhelmingly "premium" feel. But the slip is pretty good, and the steelbook definitely needed to be covered up. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

After my 1st one originally was on its way to me about 3/4 months ago and did a round trip back to China I eventually have a copy of DP2 in hand. Thank you to my uncle @DodgyDave for chasing this up for me. Now to wait for my Homecoming OC which does not look like it's far behind 🙂 cheers Team MP 💪💪

20210128_104313.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PARRTTTYYYYYYY Lets go!!

The Man, The Myth and The Legend @DodgyDave. It's all true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif

The Everything New is Shiny Award is back

1666540820_EverythingNewisShinyAward.png.994c3dc894e7b33146757969be16bebd.png

Got 5 members who have received this for the first time.

WelltodoGoldenGosling-small.gif

@Count Dantes @CryoSteel @swish @Gladiator_MV @tr0llhatt

Hope to see much more new arrival pictures, so more members can get this award.

giphy.gif

Thank you @extantsrevengefor putting in the insane amount of time it has taken to get awards back. We can also give a huge thanks to @Masterblasterbecause i know he also has spent time making sure this feature was brought back. Thanks again Nils for restoring the rewards for our members.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

vor 4 Stunden schrieb ethnosax:

Here is where I bought it from (also available at JSDVD, but their checkout/payment system is more confusing for overseas customers). It's just the slip, the WWA steelbook, and some photo cards tucked inside the steelbook, so it doesn't have an overwhelmingly "premium" feel. But the slip is pretty good, and the steelbook definitely needed to be covered up. :)

Just wondering about the editions they offer. Does someone already ordered there "King Kong", "Gladiator" or "inglorious Basterds" ?
How's the quality of the slips ?
Perhaps we can arrange a small group buy via MP ?!?

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1