IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Pretty great hauls from yesterday and today! I plan on putting my knives out steelbook inside the Kimchi set. Nice embossing on that slip! They also sent my replacement full slip for Nice Guys in a protector, which was much appreciated! Very anxious to open up Once upon a time, love it in hand so far! Better off dead finally turned up, thankfully not bent in half like Ferris Bueller was, just a little bit of paint chipping🤷‍♂️ Not pictured is my replacement Joker steel which arrived in perfect condition! Shazam and Bumblebee arrived yesterday. Shazam is a blind buy, but I couldn’t resist as it’s even nicer in person! Bumblebee is a fantastic set as well. WWA, but the steel is on par in my opinion with some WEA I own.very cool embossing, and the eyes on bumblebee look like they glow when held at certain angles.

9073AC18-A668-4428-91DB-D29583D0B891.jpeg

76254460-6DFC-49FC-9048-920648E41EB6.jpeg

• Like 12

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

That is a VERY impressive haul @FlanInTheFace  🤩

I love all your selections.

Reminds me, I gotta make a move for that Steel of "Better Off Dead". 🙂

p.s. I neglected to express my appreciation of your wonderful new editions @RAK🥰

Jaw dropping stuff buddy!

@Grendel thank you very much!! Definitely worth it for Better off Dead, go for it! I highly doubt we’ll ever get a premium release unfortunately!

• Like 1

^^ Yeah, I was hoping that Masterblaster would be able to order new FYE Steels for home delivery but apparently not at this time.

And, I'm not gonna ask the Gent to go through in-store chaos for such mundane releases.

If all I get is an amaray later, I'm cool with that.  🙂

Great show!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

^^ Yeah, I was hoping that Masterblaster would be able to order new FYE Steels for home delivery but apparently not at this time.

And, I'm not gonna ask the Gent to go through in-store chaos for such mundane releases.

If all I get is an amaray later, I'm cool with that.  🙂

Great show!

Ah that’s too bad😕 Fye doesn’t ship to Canada? The brick and mortar stores have been closing down around me for a while now. I think there is one left about 45 mins away. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Unfortunately @FlanInTheFace, FYE will not ship to Canada.

Nor will Target, nor will Best Buy.com (USA).

I keep hoping that Best Buy Canada will get some of the new Steels in but I don't think I've seen a new Steel worth buying on their site, since the beginning of 2020.

Sad, I know.

Yeah that is pretty ridiculous. I knew Best Buy didnt, but I thought Fye did. Let me know, I can try to help you out. Only unfortunate thing is the cheapest option to ship to Canada from USPS is $20.75 😫

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

My latest arrivals:

Plain Archive - I,Tonya

Zavvi - American Psycho, Star Wars Ep. VI und V (unfortunately also with scratches and a little dent 😢), Cap. Marvel und Avengers Endgame

Pretz Media - Vergiss mein nicht / Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Thanks to @blu.steel33 and our pool-enjoying Faultier @thomue1987

20200812_142323.thumb.jpg.1e52af4ce2d8e6c0b9cc10a46eea51ce.jpg20200812_142149.thumb.jpg.6f23d2cd6aa5ec13a6469d954ba298e1.jpg

20200812_142212.thumb.jpg.774480a0b3068a210b6ff6f30976f63b.jpg20200812_142250.thumb.jpg.2c7d6c0da429e907ba9471d49abd3ca8.jpg

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Trianna said:

My latest arrivals:

Plain Archive - I,Tonya

Zavvi - American Psycho, Star Wars Ep. VI und V (unfortunately also with scratches and a little dent 😢), Cap. Marvel und Avengers Endgame

20200812_142323.thumb.jpg.1e52af4ce2d8e6c0b9cc10a46eea51ce.jpg20200812_142149.thumb.jpg.6f23d2cd6aa5ec13a6469d954ba298e1.jpg

20200812_142212.thumb.jpg.774480a0b3068a210b6ff6f30976f63b.jpg20200812_142250.thumb.jpg.2c7d6c0da429e907ba9471d49abd3ca8.jpg

Just like you.... 😘😘

beautiful jim carey GIF

• Like 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Trianna said:

My latest arrivals:

Plain Archive - I,Tonya

Lovely additions @Trianna,

Why do you All from 🇩🇪 🇫🇷, etc. always get yours (I’ve ordered I, Tonya from Plain & American Psycho, SW:ANH, CM from our MP Zavvi hub also) before us in 🇺🇸?🤔😜

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lovely additions @Trianna,

Why do you All from 🇩🇪 🇫🇷, etc. always get yours (I’ve ordered I, Tonya from Plain & American Psycho, SW:ANH, CM from our MP Zavvi hub also) before us in 🇺🇸?🤔😜

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Ya I received American Psycho a while ago, but I am still waiting on Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi😖 I think Star Wars is lost in transit. I ordered The Zavvi Blade Runner steelbook when it came back in stock for a couple days. That was back in February and it never arrived😫. I’m done with Zavvi until they start offering tracked shipping for the US

1 hour ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Ya I received American Psycho a while ago, but I am still waiting on Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi😖 I think Star Wars is lost in transit. I ordered The Zavvi Blade Runner steelbook when it came back in stock for a couple days. That was back in February and it never arrived😫. I’m done with Zavvi until they start offering tracked shipping for the US

I was not talking about a direct order from Zavvi, I was talking about our own (MP) Zavvi GB here on MP (the only thing I do not like is it is sooo expensive shipping no matter which you pick 😞)!😉

Mine have not shipped out yet, I guess!!🤔

Edited by Veum

24 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Nice! So what would you say is the benefit to purchasing from that GB, as opposed to direct from Zavvi?

@FlanInTheFace helps to tag the person BTW to get their attention, in my case @Veum (I just happened to see this!)...

... Like what I just ordered today from our UK Zavvi GB was their Red Carpet special for Full Metal Jacket, being in the USA I can not be a Red Carpet Member since I do not live in the UK (USA residents can not order this special Red Carpet directly from Zavvi, so you would need to put in a request in the UK Zavvi GB... from time to time there are steels/BDs that you can not order directly from Zavvi, so you would need to put in an order on UK Zavvi GB here on MP)!!

Another reason is supporting our very own UK HUB master & MP in general IMHO😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Hi @FlanInTheFace ;

If you are not having any issues ordering direct from Zavvi, then it's probably in your interest to continue.

Some are unable to, so the GB makes it possible.

Now, there's also the bonus benefit (as @Veum just pointed out while I type this) of possibly getting an order in at Zavvi for a "Red Carpet" early release for an item, which is only available to UK residents.

But that would be something you would need to discuss with @blu.steel33. 🙂

• Like 1