IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, claptraw said:

Post 3/3

The Batman Trilogy (HDZeta):
Oh Boy, I really didn't think I'd ever get to welcome this absolute grail as part of my collection - but I actually found it for a reasonable price. Granted: The motherbox and the gimmicks are actually in a condition where I think to myself: "How can a collector handle a piece of yumminess like this?“ But that said, I didn't pay 1.300 Euros and the One-Clicks were sealed and in top condition. And that's what it was all about for me. As I expected and hoped, the editions are absolutely awesome. Single and double lenti plus a special pack for each move - absolutely gorgeous. At the moment I'm still thinking about whether to keep the Double Lenti of each edition together with Special Packs and give the Single Lenti away. But I'll have to sleep on it for another night, because the editions are really so cool. Until then I'm looking for a nice way to present the whole set. :) 

7054B2D2-57AF-4D3A-B9F4-5F60E712EF48.jpeg

D72243A8-6850-4659-A7B0-10310983BA9C.jpeg

51C5A910-F8CC-4E35-B28E-B60DD5A6855A.jpeg

B8B336EC-77B8-4826-A1EA-74FA2B28DB1D.jpeg

254F2908-1A90-4E74-9B2B-6F7D01C35787.jpeg

C386171F-53A3-4C0D-A6C4-E38880FBC5E5.jpeg

CA527E38-858F-41F4-BCE7-5F49231C2633.jpeg

35CA90D5-491C-483F-9A26-A16883DC14FF.jpeg

0AAB40F0-3F5B-417F-BB36-704B6BAB67EE.jpeg

Well, it must have been a kind hearted MP member, (or ex MP member)  because the posters were only available through MP.

KS @ksosk once again gave us the benefit of his talents for those beauties. 

As a side note..

There were 3 of those classic posters from KS. 
1 was for staff members only. You can see it in my post from a few days ago. 

I might be persuaded to part with my spare copy when the new tier membership is done. 
If enough tier members are interested, maybe we can set up a topic/thread to run a raffle.
Photos would be required. 😀

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 57 Minuten schrieb DodgyDave:

Well, it must have been a kind hearted MP member, (or ex MP member)  because the posters were only available through MP.

KS @ksosk once again gave us the benefit of his talents for those beauties. 

As a side note..

There were 3 of those classic posters from KS. 
1 was for staff members only. You can see it in my post from a few days ago. 

I might be persuaded to part with my spare copy when the new tier membership is done. 
If enough tier members are interested, maybe we can set up a topic/thread to run a raffle.
Photos would be required. 😀

Well it would of course be awesome to add this extra artwork to this awesome set 😍 However, I’m no tiered member, but I hope that doesn’t exclude me from the raffle (should you choose to make one). 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, claptraw said:

Well it would of course be awesome to add this extra artwork to this awesome set 😍 However, I’m no tiered member, but I hope that doesn’t exclude me from the raffle (should you choose to make one). 😉

Du hast das Poster doch schon von dem Dave redet 😂 er meint, dass dir die Batman Box wohl von nem MP Mitglied verkauft worden sein muss

15 hours ago, claptraw said:

51C5A910-F8CC-4E35-B28E-B60DD5A6855A.jpeg

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Trianna:

Du hast das Poster doch schon von dem Dave redet 😂 er meint, dass dir die Batman Box wohl von nem MP Mitglied verkauft worden sein muss

Also ich hab seinen Post so verstanden, als gäbe es drei dieser Poster, von denen eines nur an Staff-Mitglieder verteilt wurde 🤔 Dass die Box ursprünglich mal einem MP-Mitglied gehört hat, ist mir durchaus bewusst 😉

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

excited chris hemsworth GIF

Got a nice package from @icewire 😍🙏

This takes care of my 3 most wanted editions. Thor 1 & 2 Blufans 1/4 and John Wick 2 1/4 :wow: I already have Thor 3 1/4 (but only in the Box Set, so it is nice to have a loose copy to go with the other 2) 😀. The Venom 1/4 is also so that I have a loose copy outside the Boxsets. With the added Thor 1 & 2 I now have a complete MCU Blufans Set with all editions 😃

John Wick 2 1/4 is making the John Wick Nova Collection complete (I already have 1 1/4 and Lenti, but I bought both later and the condition of the shrink wrap is not so great, so these will take care of that problem 😂).

Newsteelbook 300- Media Psychos - Thor Blufans - John Wick Novamedia

Another fun fact is that this is my New arrival picture #300 since I started taking them in early 2016. Could not have been a cooler package.

Here is the first I made from 4 years ago, also with Thor 😀

newsteelbook1.JPG

• Like 13

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬 😇 😷

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

Just arrived from our Mail-lady hey! 🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

A small cache of goodies today friends!🤩

the simpsons episode 13 GIF

BDs

image.png.00e78155e32fc905975eaa5c389b7e3e.png.com

THE TOWN 4K UHD/SB/BD/DC

image.png.7bab816cd28a90bd007a917034c1ff51.png

COMA SB/BD

AUDIE MURPHY COLLECTION (THE DUEL AT SILVER CREEK, RIDE A CROOKED TRAIL, NO NAME ON THE BULLET) BD

D3D09363-7974-4709-84DF-8F0888CFA053.thumb.jpeg.88fdd8130307c2b6223d8e89503ecd06.jpeg

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Very lovely indeed @Fortis93  🤩

A wonderful collection of much beloved fliks.

Interesting to note, the dissimilar titling on the front art of Film #4.

A different release agent perhaps?

Still gorgeous and in a way I prefer the more subdued titling.  🙂

Thanks, mate!

I was kind of waiting for all four to be released in some box set or collector's edition set, but since it appeared not to be happening anytime soon, I settled for the individual steelbooks themselves.

Yeah, it's interesting Toy Story 4 has a different aesthetic from the previous three, especially since I bought all four from Zavvi and there didn't appear to be a release for 4 that was consistent with 1-3 from a design perspective.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 1

:wow: More absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous treasures folks!  🤩

So wonderful to have a chance to see them presented here. 😀

I so wish I had elected to pursue that JP set @icewire. Honestly, I can't even recall why I held off?

I think it was because so many sets of the franchise came out last year, it was simply a matter of deciding which ones to grab.

Ah well, it'll happen...🙂

Same with the BB of "Predator" @CAYENNE-FAHRER   🙂

I know why I held off as we had heard that FAC was doing Bigger-Meaner--Greener... but still wish I had grabbed it regardless.

I mean, it's not like I was buying it for the film, right?  😛 (especially considering the cut they used).

Beauty Steel for "13 Hours" @Neil21Harris  🤩

I'm quite looking forward to the forthcoming BB ed as all I have otherwise, is the amaray.

Thanks very much for sharing your newfound treasures my friends!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was fortunate in receiving a few anticipated lovelies myself;  🥰

Listing:

- Mad Max; Fury Road: (ToC, Steel spec ed).

- Mr Vampire: (Eureka, spec ed) [I also have the very nice slipcased Nova ed as well]

- Creepshow I (Scream, slip-case spec ed) [I've had this for a while but of course wanted to show it beside my new];

- Creepshow 2 (Arrow, slip-case spec ed)

So very happy to have both these together at last!

I went for the Zavvi spec ed of CS2, vice the Arrow Home spec ed, as I wanted the colours to be unique to each)

I'm also tickled to hear that ToC is releasing V For Vendetta for their next outing!

I was never really a fan of the amaray art, or even the Mondo Steel art. I quite like the flik and am confident ToC will do us well. 🥰

image.thumb.jpeg.bb74d90e02e968135cdcbc41530f65ce.jpeg

• Like 14