IGNORED

UHD CLUB UHD CLUB List (UC Series / EC Series / DP Series)

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, monanza said:

@extantsrevenge, @ksosk, would it be possible to update the OP. Blade Runner is UC#13, Inception is DP#05, Jaws is DP??. I asked in the BR thread already but can we unravel the mystery of UC#11 and UC#12?

@monanza Love the energy!!

Thank you for requesting for an update.
I will amend whatever I can first

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

OPINION NEEDED:

I am fighting for UC to look into The Martian 4K release under DP Series.

However, in China, the 4K does not include the Extended Cut as it will not have the Simplified Chinese sub.

Will anyone still be interested in just the theatrical cut of The Martian 4K? I know the quality of the 4K is extremely high

and is stated as a good film to test the 4K tv quality!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, ksosk said:

OPINION NEEDED:

However, in China, the 4K does not include the Extended Cut as it will not have the Simplified Chinese sub.

Will anyone still be interested in just the theatrical cut of The Martian 4K? I know the quality of the 4K is extremely high

IMO it depends what will be the added value for such a release compared to the already existing Filmarena one having tow releases numbered and unnunmbered.

Thx for your support in this though.

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 17 minutes, ksosk a dit :

OPINION NEEDED:

Not really important imo, I already have the french disks 😉

The DP release will do the job, with or without Extended Cut 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ksosk said:

OPINION NEEDED:

I’m in @ksosk for one!;)

adam lambert queen GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, ksosk said:

OPINION NEEDED:

I have the UK SB with Extended Cut and also both FA Editions so I'm good on this one. I like the movie but it is not one I would buy again and again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
39 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@ksosk 

Just my opinion but I like others have a standard steelbook and HDzeta edition of this. Don't think it's the kind of film I need another copy of the way I feel about some. 😁

Still nice to he asked of an opinion in these cases, but this time

im out GIF by Shark Tank

I totally understand 😃

Thank you for the honesty!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ksosk said:

OPINION NEEDED:

Depends on what's in it like others have said. I would love to have extended in 4K though!

• Like 2

Awards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @ksosk, do you know of any updates on UC title release dates? I dont mind if its a bit vague! I was personally interested in Gladiator, Inception,  Blade Runner, and Jaws. Also while Im pestering , are we looking at the Dark Knight trilogy being released in 2021 or the end of 2020? Cheers dude.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:57 AM, ksosk said:

Hey man!! Where can I find the available subtitles for each UHD Club release?

I quote you because you are talking about subs. 😅

Ive been buying “Local” discs with Spanish Subtitles so my family can watch all these movies too, but I just want to stop doing that and check first on these premium releases.

Thanks man!! 😉

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I know UHD club has a lot of planned titles already and a few delayed ones but I just want to throw out some more that I'd like to see from them before I forget. 

Dave suggested this, planet of the apes trilogy. No one has done the complete trilogy yet and it doesnt looks like anybody will finish it. I think this would be perfect for them. Another title that came to mind was Titanic, I think this would look really nice in a lacquered wood box like wonder woman or blade runner 2049. 

Just some suggestions since I know they take feedback from @ksosk and MP

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

Planet of the Apes trilogy would be fantastic, I've been and keep holding out for someone to do it in it's entirety. Got the SB for the first 2, but as far as I know there are no matching steel for the 3rd which kinda ruins it :(

Yup I've been refusing to buy any until someone finishes the set, but I finally caved and bought the fac XL because I like XL slips. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...