IGNORED

UHD CLUB UHD CLUB List (UC Series / EC Series / DP Series)

extantsrevenge

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
15 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

Are all these trilogies going to be bundled together?

2 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

As far as I understand, no. Separately, though I'm sure those who want a full trilogy set will be prioritized if need be.

No these will be separate and there will be no "OC" or other packaging to house the set of three.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

As far as I understand, no. Separately, though I'm sure those who want a full trilogy set will be prioritized if need be.

I believe @Masterblaster already stated as much, which I took to mean that members who ordered the entire trilogy would win out over members who just wanted one or two of the three films. That's only if there isn't enough to go around, or if membership tiers come into play.

Now what that means as far as "bundling," I couldn't say. The three editions may not all be released at the same time, and we will just get them as they ship.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I just wanted to say now that UHD Club is rolling wooden box editions out like Marvel movies, they should include a re-release of Jaws among this line up. 

Thank you. 

I was thinking the exact same thing but what are the chances of something like that happening? Close to nil if you ask me.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I was thinking the exact same thing but what are the chances of something like that happening? Close to nil if you ask me.

I know chances are quite slim, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it out there for whoever is now in charge of resurrecting these wooden box editions. Hopefully, they can see there's enough of a demand for this title. 

Keep in mind, I think UHD Club have already redeemed themselves with what they've done so far with King Kong, Shawshank, Green Mile, etc. and then some. 

This will be a nice bonus, if anything. 

• Like 3

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I know chances are quite slim, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it out there for whoever is now in charge of resurrecting these wooden box editions. Hopefully, they can see there's enough of a demand for this title. 

Keep in mind, I think UHD Club have already redeemed themselves with what they've done so far with King Kong, Shawshank, Green Mile, etc. and then some. 

This will be a nice bonus, if anything. 

Faced with the avalanche of new Wooden Box editions (a decision for which I really praise UHD Club, as this outstanding form of presentation is what started my interest in this retailer), I was struck by the same thought as was @Fortis93

Even if - as rightly stated before - this is rather unrealistic, it is at least an exciting idea - not least (besides Jaws...) I imagine a Wooden Box version of E.T. - provided with these ⬇️ classic artworks (*) it would result in a particularly noble edition with its deep blue tones in high glossy finish... 😛

Bildschirmfoto2023-05-25um22_54_56.thumb.png.dfdf95096203c09ddcdc339ca60cd096.png Bildschirmfoto2023-05-25um22_49_28.thumb.png.9fe3205f9f82a78fc47d41ede11388e1.png

(Front)                                                                                                                                                                  (Back)

By the way: Just dreaming... 😎

(* Copyright Universal | Amblin Entertainment)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I prefer UHD CLUB to return to hardcases & full slip editions. I do not mind the dunkirk full slip wooden case though.

Wood just does not fit well into my collection. Also i prefer if Lord of tge rings & the Hobbit where in a trilogy hardcase like the Dark Knight, it would save space. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, TheAmarayMan said:

I prefer UHD CLUB to return to hardcases & full slip editions. I do not mind the dunkirk full slip wooden case though.

Wood just does not fit well into my collection. Also i prefer if Lord of tge rings & the Hobbit where in a trilogy hardcase like the Dark Knight, it would save space. 

I guess we all have our preferences.   I personally love the individual wooden cases. 

• Like 9