IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

@Hatori Vinland Saga is amazing, I have not watched the episodes yet but I read the Manga and it is one of the best Mangas ever 😍. The Art is so amazing and detailed in the Manga (on Berserk Level), terrific Series, I was really waiting for them to do an Anime Version as well. Amazing Story, great characters, lots of Action, all the ingrediants for a great series 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=14544673

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought, since we do not as yet, have an Asian Films thread...😴

I'd mention a new film Nova has on offer.

It's called "Rampant" a film about medieval Chinese warriors battling Zombies.

Yeah, just when you thought "Pride and Prejudice and..." couldn't take the Zombie craze any further...

I've had the Wellgo NA amaray for a while now and I LOVE THIS FILM!

Heh, it's just the right kind of crazy.

So, here's a link to the lovely;

NOVA slip-cased edition (Scanovo case).

http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-rampant/1809/?cate_no=83&display_group=1

Art:

image.png.8b395f18c1726c611e821d080375e1b4.png

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

^^ I do hope your hype for Vinland Saga is met, my friend.

I've seen mixed reviews (wrt pacing) but I've seen mixed reviews on Citizen Kane also...😉

I personally, am looking very much forward to it.

I hope so too 😅. Would be very disappointed if it turns out that the anime adaptation is not good. But I have not seen any yet. Have to finish other series before. So much coming out all the time that it is hard to keep up with all.

• Like 1

Good Afternoon @Unai Usabiaga;

I'm not sure where you live of course but this edition is available at Amazon.com (USA)

- Japanese with Eng subs.

Link:

https://www.amazon.com/Kabaneri-Iron-Fortress-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B076LW35NP/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1WSJL475W3GRE&keywords=kabaneri+of+the+iron+fortress&qid=1566326528&s=movies-tv&sprefix=Kabaneri+of+the+Iron+Fortress%2Cmovies-tv-intl-ship%2C201&sr=1-2

Art:

image.png.855d89590d8b5aa64c01df56cd43efeb.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Unai Usabiaga said:

In Spain! Finally i think im going to need the region free player🙂

THX!!

🎬 @Unai Usabiaga, best thing you can ever do is own a couple of region-free 4K blu-ray players (it was the best decision I’ve ever made... I love my UK detective, crime drama series’! 📀 📺)!! 🤠

• Like 1

Well @Unai Usabiaga, you can also purchase the Manga Entertainment release from Amazon Spain which is same release as Amazon UK and Amazon,com so I would be confident it has English subs.

Link:

https://www.amazon.es/Kabaneri-Iron-Fortress-Season-Combo/dp/B07JYQNJ5M/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_es_ES=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=369CK9Y66HVPR&keywords=kabaneri&qid=1566332171&s=dvd&sprefix=Kabaneri%2Cdvd%2C231&sr=1-1

Art:

image.png.e3940392d3fea7ee1875f41628acb4af.png

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As for other titles I'm loading in the pipe;

- Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers) 2202 Pt-2 (amz.ca)

- Legend Galactic Heroes: Die Neu These Pts 1-2 (amz.jp)

- Millenium Actress (amaray, for now) (amz.ca)

Oh, btw @extantsrevenge, I also see that Rough Trade in Germany is releasing Volume 1 of Konosuba!! First release outside Japan!

Lucky sob!! 😀

Link:

https://www.amazon.de/KonoSuba-Gods-Blessing-on-this-Wonderful-World-Vol-1-Blu-ray/dp/B07W6CC27R?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluraycom04-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07W6CC27R&m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

Art:

image.png.9713346c421c260f77890c2b94e4aec8.png

• Like 2