IGNORED

Manta Lab Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP001) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

On 7/5/2023 at 2:17 AM, WesternBronco said:

Fingers crossed I can order the comic version. Of course, the pre-order is on the day I fly out for my vacation. I'll need to determine the correct time. I assume the time listed on Collectong is local time in Korea?

Collectong/Manta Lab are based in Hong Kong, not South Korea. They are one hour behind South Korea. I live in Missouri which is CDT. Hong Kong is 13 hours ahead of my time zone. So if their preorder starts on July 14th at 8pm Hong Kong time, it will start 7am on the 14th here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ncraft said:

Collectong/Manta Lab are based in Hong Kong, not South Korea. They are one hour behind South Korea. I live in Missouri which is CDT. Hong Kong is 13 hours ahead of my time zone. So if their preorder starts on July 14th at 8pm Hong Kong time, it will start 7am on the 14th here. 

Thank you for the clarification! It looks like I'm stuck then:(. My local time is MST (Utah) which means 6am. My flight leaves at 5:25am. Bummer! I'll miss the comic slip but I'll get the OC. 

• Like 5

Awards

I got mine, too. Two copies actually. And I agree! Should definitely be numbered. I also got the OC because now that I'm not Platinum here, I was worried I wouldn't make the cut. And now that Manta Lab and Blufans are doing Marvel licensed products again, do y'all think I'll need to climb my way back up thru the membership tiers to have successful Group Buys?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tonic24k said:

I got mine, too. Two copies actually. And I agree! Should definitely be numbered. I also got the OC because now that I'm not Platinum here, I was worried I wouldn't make the cut. And now that Manta Lab and Blufans are doing Marvel licensed products again, do y'all think I'll need to climb my way back up thru the membership tiers to have successful Group Buys?

Good question about tiers! I had to laugh when I was able to get the comic version. I also had the option to get the OC too but I'd already reserved it here. How was I supposed to know Manta Lab wouldn't crash and I could have bought it direct? Lol.

• Like 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

image.gif.84b886aaf0b55bbef15fdc4d642f5de1.gif

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

The simple answer is YES.  Not only for that reason , but to support the Community again !

4 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Good question about tiers! I had to laugh when I was able to get the comic version. I also had the option to get the OC too but I'd already reserved it here. How was I supposed to know Manta Lab wouldn't crash and I could have bought it direct? Lol.

Your a good member LOL 😉

8 hours ago, Basil said:

Well that is bit of a joke, wanted to make exclusive to there site and did not bother to number them agree with you @mamaragan 👍

You know there might be a reason why they did not want to number them , right ?😁

• Like 10