IGNORED

Manta Lab Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP001) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Soundwave said:

I agree with @Veum lol

I've just paid Shazam today...can't afford 2 in the same week ;) lol

Neil

I just paid ML for the Dr Strange comic and and Matrix OC restock. Ouch! I totally sympathize. Lol.

I wonder how the premium companies have restocks? Are they still part of the original numbering system?

• Like 3

Awards

Just now, WesternBronco said:

I just paid ML for the Dr Strange comic and and Matrix OC restock. Ouch! I totally sympathize. Lol.

I wonder how the premium companies have restocks? Are they still part of the original numbering system?

Ouch that must have been a pretty penny?

I love the OC but they are WAY too rich for my blood & I still struggle sometimes to justify the single editions I go for.

I'm guessing they must keep some back to cover damages etc. but sometimes can let a few go or perhaps late cancelled orders get put back in to general stock as well.

Sometimes it works out & like you, can snag an old edition for retail, which is always nice :)

Neil

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

The simple answer is YES.  Not only for that reason , but to support the Community again !

Your a good member LOL 😉

You know there might be a reason why they did not want to number them , right ?😁

yes john so they can sell what they have do a reprint and sell some more xD 

dont tell me there going down the zavvi route xD 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

The simple answer is YES.  Not only for that reason , but to support the Community again !

I loved supporting / being a part of this community for the years I was Gold and Platinum. How do I get back to Platinum? Or any membership for that matter? I didn't see options in the Store. Is every seat filled?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

I loved supporting / being a part of this community for the years I was Gold and Platinum. How do I get back to Platinum? Or any membership for that matter? I didn't see options in the Store. Is every seat filled?

I had the same issue. You will need to wait until the renewal period comes up. I can't remember the dates. Then you can sign up. Now that the premium studios are active again I suspect platinum turnover will be small so you will probably need to get gold. Gold members would get first priority for Platinum openings.

• Like 5

Awards

29 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

I had the same issue. You will need to wait until the renewal period comes up. I can't remember the dates. Then you can sign up. Now that the premium studios are active again I suspect platinum turnover will be small so you will probably need to get gold. Gold members would get first priority for Platinum openings.

You could select/renew a tiered membership on Jan. 31-Feb. 2 this year (2023), so it should be around that time in 2024. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
53 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

13 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

You could select/renew a tiered membership on Jan. 31-Feb. 2 this year (2023), so it should be around that time in 2024. 

yes, early 2024 you will be able to get back to tiered status!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

For me the disclessrelease of Manta Lab is a brilliant idea , i live in Germany and buy the films in german language. And i speak on behalf of many other countries too, from waht I've learned Steelbook and Mediabook releases with blu-ray disc cd are very complicated licensed from film studios, Steelbook and Mediabook publications without blu-ray disc cd so discless are much easier to realize. Smal film publishing house in Germany now also wants limited and numbered edition very high-quality Mediabooks without publishing blu-ray disc cd so discless because with blu-ray disc cd you don't get license. And the project is limited and numbered edition very high-quality Mediabooks discless from movies: Sylvester Stallone, Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude van Damme, Scott Adkins and much more.

• Like 5

Awards

2 hours ago, jupiter7 said:

For me the disclessrelease of Manta Lab is a brilliant idea , i live in Germany and buy the films in german language. And i speak on behalf of many other countries too, from waht I've learned Steelbook and Mediabook releases with blu-ray disc cd are very complicated licensed from film studios, Steelbook and Mediabook publications without blu-ray disc cd so discless are much easier to realize. Smal film publishing house in Germany now also wants limited and numbered edition very high-quality Mediabooks without publishing blu-ray disc cd so discless because with blu-ray disc cd you don't get license. And the project is limited and numbered edition very high-quality Mediabooks discless from movies: Sylvester Stallone, Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude van Damme, Scott Adkins and much more.

Which company/retailer is offering these discless editions you mention? I’d really like to know as that’s very appealing to me, too. 

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 1

Awards

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Manticore4:

Which company/retailer is offering these discless editions you mention? I’d really like to know as that’s very appealing to me, too. 

The company/retailer name is: retrogold63.de - they released four Mediabooks by Jean-Claude van Damme with blu-ray license but those aren't his best films, but they want his best films in the future Mediabooks Discless  publish. Well so will you make with: Sylvester Stallone , Steven Seagal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
vor 2 Stunden schrieb dernicakajockel:

Hello guys, this is my first GB. Anything I should/need to look out for? Or any advise or smth. about how this process works with payment or anything else. Looking forward to the release:)

You will get first invitation to join the club for this GB, then there are a section with info and question. There you should follow the GB information thread where all infos about payment etc. will come from the admin. It's even market in the titel which one you should follow ;)

• Like 3

vor 6 Stunden schrieb swish:

You will get first invitation to join the club for this GB, then there are a section with info and question. There you should follow the GB information thread where all infos about payment etc. will come from the admin. It's even market in the titel which one you should follow ;)

Thanks for your Help. I guess I will receive this invitiation via Personal Message in the near future?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, dernicakajockel said:

Thanks for your Help. I guess I will receive this invitiation via Personal Message in the near future?

Just now, swish said:

You should get an e-mail and a notification on the Ring bell 

I just sent the invitation few minutes ago.

@dernicakajockel : you should get a notification as @swish mentioned above 

@swish thanks for the help 🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2