IGNORED

Manta Lab Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP001) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

On 7/5/2023 at 12:06 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Media Psychos Group Buy here!

Release Date: September 14th, 2023

Note: Discless

SOME NEWS

So i just had a very interesting talk with John over at Mantalab.  

First off he apologizes for any hard feelings that might have been caused due to this recent event of marketing that slip for on site purchase only.  He has reassured me it was NOT his intention to make anyone feel sad about this discision it was just something they had always wanted to do and now was the opportunity to follow through with this type of Marketing.

Guys lets be realistic here , EVERYONE does this at some point or to some degree, companies are evolving and trying to find better ways to move their product to old as well as new potential customers ,  you have to do something to expand your base.  

He also stated that he respects all the members supporting their brand for a long time.  

He has reassured me that this is a ONE TIME deal and that the near future releases will not be done like this.

He regrets not having considered the full impact this might have to some of our members and actually to other GB hosts members as well. 

Guys this is not me talking FOR John or anyone at Manta or Collectong , this is just me relaying my interpretation of a conversation i had with John about this matter.  I have relayed the interpreted information to the best of my knowledge.

With this said , let us continue to show Manta our support here at MP and around the globe !

Thanks for your attention !

John (MB)

Beautyshots (Artwork and contents subject to change by retailer):

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (One Click)(Lenticular Box)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.82fbdc9ba2586d7295e794aaa0a24908.png

800 Sets, Numbered

Retail Price: $125.97 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

One Click: 3D Lenticular (Front), Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 6), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker,

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Full Slip)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.2ee3e46d9b5579d8eab070f2ef4a2149.png

1250 Units, Numbered 1-1250.

Retail Price: $36.99

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 6), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Double Lenticular Full Slip)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.4674d487d6e84339bdd71148d807b9f0.png

1250 Units, Numbered 1-1250.

Retail Price: $37.99

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 4), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Magnet Lenticular Quarter Slip)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.fa06ab005627ea480923cdc418b9aae6.png

1000 Units, Numbered

Retail Price: $35.99

Magnet Lenticular Quater Slip: 3D Magnet Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Comics Full Slip)(Discless) - Collectong Exclusive

image.thumb.png.4186ae1bfc4482e5a4f6f237ece3e6c7.png

Collectong Exclusive Edition, only available to order on the Collectong website.

500 Units, Unumbered

Retail Price: $36.99

Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 4), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

Check out how to get our MCU Awards here! Two Sages available!

1426852027_MarvelAward.png.9769ffc66106453f1b478bfcb50915dc.png1849601460_MarvelTrueBeliever.png.1af3c5bfed84cac94df33cbaab767aec.png

I’m glad that Manta Lab isn’t doing the ‘site exclusive’ editions for future releases.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic