IGNORED

Manta Lab Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP001) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Media Psychos Group Buy here!

Release Date: September 14th, 2023

Note: Discless

SOME NEWS

So i just had a very interesting talk with John over at Mantalab.  

First off he apologizes for any hard feelings that might have been caused due to this recent event of marketing that slip for on site purchase only.  He has reassured me it was NOT his intention to make anyone feel sad about this discision it was just something they had always wanted to do and now was the opportunity to follow through with this type of Marketing.

Guys lets be realistic here , EVERYONE does this at some point or to some degree, companies are evolving and trying to find better ways to move their product to old as well as new potential customers ,  you have to do something to expand your base.  

He also stated that he respects all the members supporting their brand for a long time.  

He has reassured me that this is a ONE TIME deal and that the near future releases will not be done like this.

He regrets not having considered the full impact this might have to some of our members and actually to other GB hosts members as well. 

Guys this is not me talking FOR John or anyone at Manta or Collectong , this is just me relaying my interpretation of a conversation i had with John about this matter.  I have relayed the interpreted information to the best of my knowledge.

With this said , let us continue to show Manta our support here at MP and around the globe !

Thanks for your attention !

John (MB)

Beautyshots (Artwork and contents subject to change by retailer):

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (One Click)(Lenticular Box)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.82fbdc9ba2586d7295e794aaa0a24908.png

800 Sets, Numbered

Retail Price: $125.97 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

One Click: 3D Lenticular (Front), Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 6), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker,

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Full Slip)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.2ee3e46d9b5579d8eab070f2ef4a2149.png

1250 Units, Numbered 1-1250.

Retail Price: $36.99

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 6), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Double Lenticular Full Slip)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.4674d487d6e84339bdd71148d807b9f0.png

1250 Units, Numbered 1-1250.

Retail Price: $37.99

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 4), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Magnet Lenticular Quarter Slip)(Discless)

image.thumb.png.fa06ab005627ea480923cdc418b9aae6.png

1000 Units, Numbered

Retail Price: $35.99

Magnet Lenticular Quater Slip: 3D Magnet Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

[MCP#001] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Steelbook (Comics Full Slip)(Discless) - Collectong Exclusive

image.thumb.png.4186ae1bfc4482e5a4f6f237ece3e6c7.png

Collectong Exclusive Edition, only available to order on the Collectong website.

500 Units, Unumbered

Retail Price: $36.99

Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Lenticular Character Card(1 Character out of 4), Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

Check out how to get our MCU Awards here! Two Sages available!

1426852027_MarvelAward.png.9769ffc66106453f1b478bfcb50915dc.png1849601460_MarvelTrueBeliever.png.1af3c5bfed84cac94df33cbaab767aec.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Correct, NO DISCS, like the recent The Batman release.

I’m glad they are embracing this since most people already have the discs. If they don’t they are only buying the discs once instead of 1-4 times, which makes these more affordable since the price of some of the other editions are getting out of hand.

Manta=Future Proofing.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 13

• ★ Administrators ★

Obviously we expect this release to be extremely popular. Members can request 1 of each Edition, but it is possible that we will not allocate all requested Editions in the end. Depending on how many requests we get, priority will be given to our Premium tier members (Platinum and Gold). We will post the final participation list in time before the Pre-order on the Manta Website is starting.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Obviously we expect this release to be extremely popular. Members can request 1 of each Edition, but it is possible that we will not allocate all requested Editions in the end. Depending on how many requests we get, priority will be given to our Premium tier members (Platinum and Gold). We will post the final participation list in time before the Pre-order on the Manta Website is starting.

Missed this, just ignore the second requests on the items, if it's not possible to get them. So just the OC and the comic FS edition. 

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, Danny4596 said:

@extantsrevenge Just want to get confirmation before I plan to sleep on the preorder date, the collectong exclusive comic book slip will be available thru mp gb?

I had actually not noticed the "Collectong Exclusive" part on the listing until you mentioned it. We will confirm if we can offer the edition. For the moment I will leave it in the GB, should it not be available we will inform everyone that requested the Edition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I had actually not noticed the "Collectong Exclusive" part on the listing until you mentioned it. We will confirm if we can offer the edition. For the moment I will leave it in the GB, should it not be available we will inform everyone that requested the Edition.

Sadly I can confirm that the Comics Homage Edition will be ONLY available Direct at the Collectong Website and not anywhere else 😥. I have taken it out of the GB.

@Manticore4 @Danny4596 @antiapathetic @Boilersteel @bl4ck5t3r @Gremlins @Erica F @Straju02 @ncraft @acillatem @SwampSpider @Ryve @TisketPickNow @hanielle @AlexFlame116 @j harman @Kaneda @heisenberg @Gentleman sorry all, I took that edition out of your requests.

I think this is a bad move from Manta 😪.

@Straju02 @hanielle I will leave your 2nd OC for the moment, as you are both tier members we will see if it works, depending on the amount of requests we get.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 10

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

Sadly I can confirm that the Comics Homage Edition will be ONLY available Direct at the Collecton Website and not anywhere else 😥. I have taken it out of the GB.

@Manticore4 @Danny4596 @antiapathetic @Boilersteel @bl4ck5t3r @Gremlins @Erica F @Straju02 @ncraft @acillatem @SwampSpider @Ryve @TisketPickNow @hanielle @AlexFlame116 @j harman @Kaneda @heisenberg @Gentleman sorry all, I took that edition out of your requests.

I think this is a bad move from Manta 😪.

@Straju02 @hanielle I will leave your 2nd OC for the moment, as you are both tier members we will see if it works, depending on the amount of requests we get.

For a moment I thought that I was removed cause they were already taken!

I guess this means keeping watch on Collectong's site for now.

• Like 7

Awards