1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

I got my first dented copy of The Roaf from Zavvi. They didn't have any more, so they refunded me. I think I've seen the X-Men trilogy sets, but I didn't really care for the 3rd. That and Wolverine Origins are not-so-conspicuously absent from my collection.

Yes, @hdblueman's right. I got it in the Nova sale along with Escape from NY, which I thought was a full slip I was going to use on my steel, but it's really just a standard o-ring.

Sorry for the delayed response, I haven't been able to be on much of late. 1f61e.png

Yea, those movies are not good but I 've got a regular release of wolverine, no steel, but the trilogy books are gorgeous, I'll snap a shot when I get home, this is the sin city steel that i paid 28$ for a slip for lmao! Plus I want the recut disc, i don't have that on blu yet, Its going to go with that red slip beautifully I'm so stoked

81b857czLjL._SL1500_.jpg

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Plus I want the recut disc

I need the recut disc too. Neither my original blu or this steel had it (what I'm sticking in the FS):

Sin City Steelbook - Front

I do like those X-trilogies. I just picked up Apocalypse to finish off my X-steels. Is that Iron Man the German or Italian? I had the Italian tri-pack on order but cancelled because too much other stuff popped around the same time.

1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

I need the recut disc too. Neither my original blu or this steel had it (what I'm sticking in the FS):

Sin City Steelbook - Front

I do like those X-trilogies. I just picked up Apocalypse to finish off my X-steels. Is that Iron Man the German or Italian? I had the Italian tri-pack on order but cancelled because too much other stuff popped around the same time.

Yea it's the Italian, got it on amazon.it

both were like 19$ shipped to use

I have the OG DVD collectors set that had the recut, but no blu so im excited

6 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Me too. I do prefer the theatrical, but recut is nice to have.

Is there Italian on the spine or was that just on a quarterslip?

It has IRON MAN in big letters then in small it says Collectizion or whatever in Italian 

I missed most of the big iron man steels, so this was a no brainer for me

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

It has IRON MAN in big letters then in small it says Collectizion or whatever in Italian 

Also, your pic of the Apes trilogy answers my question about the text on the bottom of the steel (includes: Rise, Dawn , War). I haven't opened mine yet but was wondering if it was just on the j-card.

2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Got these yesterday. An X-Men: Apocalypse steelbook to finish out my X-steel collection and T2: Terminator 2 3D along with Let the Right One in steelbooks from Zavvi.

X-Men: Apocalypse - Best Buy Steelbook - FrontX-Men: Apocalypse - Best Buy Steelbook - BackX-Men: Apocalypse - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine

Terminator 2: Judgement Day 3D - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontTerminator 2: Judgement Day 3D - Zavvi Steelbook - BackTerminator 2: Judgement Day 3D - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

Let the Right One In - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontLet the Right One In - Zavvi Steelbook - BackLet the Right One In - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk

Nice haul buddy. I’m still annoyed that we dont have T2 3D in USA and the UK version is Region B locked. Can’t wait for announcement from Asia Premium edition, hopefully HDZ.

21 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I want that 3d terminator but at 40$ I just can't justify it, i have both versions of the mondo release and they are sick, That let the right one in is dope though 

I'm not sure I'll keep T2, actually, with Nova releasing it in Region A.

20 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

Nice haul buddy. I’m still annoyed that we dont have T2 3D in USA and the UK version is Region B locked. Can’t wait for announcement from Asia Premium edition, hopefully HDZ.

I don't know about premium, but Nova has announced the T2 3D with no details, really. (funny. I read yours after above reply).

17 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Got this Star Trek Trilogy steelbook from Zavvi today based on @DParadigm's recommendation. It's not the nicest steelbook, but it was definitely an economical way to pick up 3D copies of the second 2 films.

Star Trek Trilogy - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontStar Trek Trilogy - Zavvi Steelbook - BackStar Trek Trilogy - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk

I agreed with you. It’s not the nicest steelbook, but for the price that we get for all 3 movies and 3D, it really is a good deal especially you get extra 15% off. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Got this Miller's Crossing steelbook from Zavvi I've been wanting for a while. Finally added it in with something else.

Miller's Crossing - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontMiller's Crossing - Zavvi Steelbook - BackMiller's Crossing - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

I also got this Suspiria steelbook from Synapse Films. The only problem is Amazon had the only remaining copies and they sent mine in a bubble mailer, so of course the slip got all crushed. Luckily I emailed Synapse and they're sending me a new slip!

Suspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - FrontSuspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - BackSuspiria - Synapse Films Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk

Archived