• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

That Kick-stop using inappropriate language is a NECESSITY.... I might have to look into this one because I'm digging it... Great haul as per usual!! :D 

I tbought you'd dig Kick-A$$. Dumb filter ruined my pun. It's funny when I get messages from staff filled with "stop using inappropriate language"s. I got it on Amazon Canada. I believe Future Shop is long gone.

5 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I tbought you'd dig Kick-A$$. Dumb filter ruined my pun. It's funny when I get messages from staff filled with "stop using inappropriate language"s. I got it on Amazon Canada. I believe Future Shop is long gone.

Yeah they are, I think they were Best Buy in Canada but under different name? Or are those different?? Either way.. I'm gonna have to check out Canadian Amazon!!

Received the Wolf Creek and You're Next Steelbooks from Zavvi today, just in time for a Halloween Horror marathon. I shoehorned them in with an order for Let the Right One In. According to the packages, both have "Strong Bloody Violence".

You're Next - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontYou're Next - Zavvi Steelbook - BackYou're Next - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

Wolf Creek - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontWolf Creek - Zavvi Steelbook - BackWolf Creek - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

You know you want them, @atomicblonde and yes, you can taunt me when you get your Neon Demon & Constantines.

You just love taunting me, huh?? That Wolf Creek at least would've been mine already if it weren't for Zavvi being a douche. Kept saying "payment problem" when I kept trying to use my credit card. Tried 2-3 times and eventually gave up. I ended up attempting a purchase on another site with the same card and it worked just fine of course. ? If it doesn't sell out again by the time all of these GB invoices are paid and a little time passes I'm all over it. But I still hate you for taunting me lol. But you're right, my day will come very soon and you'll get a taste of the taunting ?

4 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

You just love taunting me, huh?? That Wolf Creek at least would've been mine already if it weren't for Zavvi being a douche. Kept saying "payment problem" when I kept trying to use my credit card. Tried 2-3 times and eventually gave up. I ended up attempting a purchase on another site with the same card and it worked just fine of course. 1f644.png If it doesn't sell out again by the time all of these GB invoices are paid and a little time passes I'm all over it. But I still hate you for taunting me lol. But you're right, my day will come very soon and you'll get a taste of the taunting 1f607.png

I've had problems doing payments on my phone before. They use some kind of interstitial verification company that seems to have problems redirecting in certain browser. Yeah, that can be frustrating and surely causes them to lose sales. Don't worry as I can only watch the region B disc on my computer!

Received this Stars Wars: The Force Awakens Blufans Fullslip today. My only minor gripe is that the poster came unwrapped and without the band, which tell me it was from an opened boxset. The low #s a good indication too. Otherwise it's flawless and I got it just near cost, so I can't complain. It also saves me from buying the boxset at least; and from needing the Rogue One boxset since I now only have to buy a double lenti and fullslip to match (Oh, and an OAB).

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Blufans Fullslip Steelbook - FrontStar Wars: The Force Awakens - Blufans Fullslip Steelbook - BackStar Wars: The Force Awakens - Blufans Fullslip Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde

Today I received these beautiful Manta-Lab Leather Fullslip The Revenant and the Logan Double Lenticular steelbooks from a private collector. It's a fantastic day for my shelves!

The Revenant - Manta Lab Leather Fullslip Steelbook - FrontThe Revenant - Manta Lab Leather Fullslip Steelbook - Back
The Revenant - Manta Lab Leather Fullslip Steelbook - Spine

Logan - Manta Lab Double Lenticular Steelbook - FrontLogan - Manta Lab Double Lenticular Steelbook - Back
Logan - Manta-Labs Double Lenticular Steelbook - Spine

I also got these Illustrated steelbook editions of Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice from Best Buy today. I have to say, the artwork is pretty awesome in-hand. I don't care that they don't look like the actors.

Man of Steel - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Front (Sealed)Man of Steel - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Back (Sealed)
Man of Steel - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Front (Open)Man of Steel - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Back (Open)

Man of Steel - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Inside

Man of Steel - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Spine

Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Front (Sealed)Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Back (Sealed)

Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Front (Open)Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Back (Open)

Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - InsideBatman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Best Buy Illustratred Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @Scary Hair @ksosk

9 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Thanks @ksosk. Admins don't get to be liked. We're meant to operate in the shadows, I suppose. Too bad that's not my style! 1f60f.png

I was going to say the same thing. I'm sad you're admin now because I can't slyly like your posts to know I'm seeing your posts and agreeing and liking your stuff. Sad face.

Today's arrivals are 2 of the Manta Lab Editions of Alien: Covenant (the Full Slip and Lenti A) …

Alien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - FrontAlien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - BackAlien: Covenant - Manta Lab Full Slip Steelbook - SpineAlien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - FrontAlien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - Back
Alien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - Spine

And the 4K Premium Amaray Edition of The Kingsman: The Secret Service. I'm starting to follow @ukade2327's lead of putting bare steel in the Premium Amaray slipboxes. In this case, I'll put the 4K disc in the HMV steel which I'll then put in the premium slipbox for a custom premium release.

Kingsman: The Secret Service - USA Premium Edition - FrontKingsman: The Secret Service - USA Premium Edition - Back
Kingsman: The Secret Service - USA Premium Edition - Spine (1)Kingsman: The Secret Service - USA Premium Edition - Spine (2)

@atomicblonde @ksosk

The Postman was good to me today, though I'm not sure the feeling was mutual. I received 4 steelbooks from Zavvi including The WIcker Man, Don't Look Now, Apocalypse Now and The Wrestler. I also scored a copy of The Crow steelbook from a private collector and the Westworld: Season 1 Steelbook from Best Buy.

You know you're a collector when you buy steelbooks knowing you won't be able to play the discs in at least 4 of them because of Region coding.

The Wick Man: The Final Cut - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontThe Wick Man: The Final Cut - Zavvi Steelbook - Back
The Wick Man: The Final Cut - Zavvi Steelbook - SpineDon't Look Now - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontDon't Look Now - Zavvi Steelbook - Back
Don't Look Now - Zavvi Steelbook - SpineApocalypse Now - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontApocalypse Now - Zavvi Steelbook - Back
Apocalypse Now - Zavvi Steelbook - SpineThe Wrestler - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontThe Wrestler - Zavvi Steelbook - Back
The Wrestler - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

The Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontThe Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontThe Crow - Zavvi Steelbook - Front

Westworld - Best Buy Steelbook - FrontWestworld - Best Buy Steelbook - BackWestworld - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk @nefilim @Scary Hair @ukade2327

Archived