IGNORED

It - (Lenticular Blu-ray Slipcover + Postcards) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

nefilim

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, deeii said:

Saw some vids of this on Instagram, looks amazing! 1f450.png

Yes truly this edition is amazing. 

I saw someone posted a picture of a German/Italian edition of a amaray slipcase edition with embossed balloon and title and it looked fantastic too. Funny the normal editions are killing it for this title haha!

12 hours ago, ksosk said:

Yes truly this edition is amazing. 

I saw someone posted a picture of a German/Italian edition of a amaray slipcase edition with embossed balloon and title and it looked fantastic too. Funny the normal editions are killing it for this title haha!

Haven't seen the amaray slipcase yet. Gonna try and find it! 

Awards

19 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Totally annoyed about that a " Directors Cut" with extended footage is due out as the 2nd part hits Cinema's so no way will i buy any version until that . 

This has to be one of the best lenti's ever.  Such depth and clarity CONGRATULATIONS to anyone who picked it up and hopped on our GB 1f493.png1f493.png1f48b.png1f48b.png

Yer I get the frustration of them holding off the directors cut version till 2nd part is released that’s a long way to go about it, but that being said I’m still in for the steelbooks and will just do some disk swapping later down the line don’t fancy chancing not getting the steelbooks now then they sell out only to find out the D cut won’t get a steel just amaray later on, I’m going to put the 4k disk from Best Buy in the hmv steelbook and add the Target lenti Slip cover over the top if it fits and add a D cut disk once released sounds like a plan to me ???

Awards

5 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

I’m going to put the 4k disk from Best Buy in the hmv steelbook and add the Target lenti Slip cover over the top if it fits and add a D cut disk once released sounds like a plan to me 1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

Nice plan @Luvsteels but unfortunately US amaray sleeves are  somewhat different in thickness than UK ones so unfortunately It wont fit , I had the same Idea but @45Caliber has verified this to me already....mores the pity ....boo hoo ......

Archived