• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Luvin that Last House on the Left edition @45Caliber you have impeccable taste in movies sir. 

That may depend on whom you ask.

20 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Is it an impeccable taste in movies or is it just hoarding nice editions? We'll never know ;) 

Says the woman with editions stacked in ceiling high piles.

On 7/7/2018 at 1:43 AM, atomicblonde said:

Is it an impeccable taste in movies or is it just hoarding nice editions? We'll never know ;) 

What we do know is he will never be writing for Hallmark with his exciting presentations.  

"Today I received..."  

"Today I received..." 

"Today I received..." 

xD

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

What we do know is he will never be writing for Hallmark with his exciting presentations.  

"Today I received..."  

"Today I received..." 

"Today I received..." 

xD

KP you are a savage man!! ? ? I can’t stop laughing and it’s 3 in the morning. I can always count on you for a good laugh and a good serving of subtle sass ?

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

"Today I received..."  

"Today I received..." 

"Today I received..." 

xD

Nobody told me I was supposed to be writing greeting cards. I guess you don't like the times where I tell you I received the things you asked me to order for you.

43 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

KP you are a savage man!! ? ? I can’t stop laughing and it’s 3 in the morning. I can always count on you for a good laugh and a good serving of subtle sass 1f601.png

It's very easy with Chas Bono...er, I mean Chad.  :D

35 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Nobody told me I was supposed to be writing greeting cards. I guess you don't like the times where I tell you I received the things you asked me to order for you.

Untitled-1.jpg

My dearest reader.

Today my heart swells and my spirit shines like the brilliant, dying light of a star in its final throes. For it's been a day like no other if no other days had been. It started with a call that sparked the very fire of my being. It was Barnes and Noble, source of joy and wonder and today the bearer of my coveted special order of The Criterion Collection's Fullslip edition of Videodrome. I ran as I'd never run by vehicle, passing countless souls less fortunate than I knew myself to be. Once there, I was bestowed the item I had yearned for so dearly. Now it sits among others as deserving of my adoration, a jewel in the jewel-laden crown of my eternal fulfillment.

Videodrome - The Criterion Collection Fullslip Blu-Ray - Front - Media PsychosVideodrome - The Criterion Collection Fullslip Blu-Ray - Back - Media Psychos
Videodrome - The Criterion Collection Fullslip Blu-Ray - Slip - Media PsychosVideodrome - The Criterion Collection Fullslip Blu-Ray - Spine - Media Psychos

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had much free time to post lately, so here's everything I got in the last week or so. First I got the Brad Bird contribution to the MI franchise as Zavvi's 4K-UHD Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol steelbook. Then I picked up The Criterion Collection's Special Edition of The Brood for 50% off at Barnes & Noble, probably my favorite of Criterion's Cronenberg releases. I added the 4K-UHD release of Lucy's for $9.99 from Amazon's pre-Prime Day sale. I also got the 4K-UHD release of A Quiet Place and the Best Buy steelbook, which had no 4K option. I wish there had been, but buying both was still cheaper than importing the HMV steelbook.

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol - Zavvi 4K-UHD Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosMission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol - Zavvi 4K-UHD Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media Psychos
Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol - Zavvi 4K-UHD Steelbook - Top - Media PsychosMission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol - Zavvi 4K-UHD Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

The Brood - The Criterion Collection SE Blu-Ray - Front - Media PsychosThe Brood - The Criterion Collection SE Blu-Ray - Back - Media Psychos
The Brood - The Criterion Collection SE Blu-Ray - Spine - Media Psychos

Lucy - 4K UHD - Front (Slip) - Media PsychosLucy - 4K UHD - Back (Slip) - Media Psychos
Lucy - 4K UHD - Spine - Media Psychos

A Quiet Place - 4K UHD - Front (Slip) - Media PsychosA Quiet Place - 4K UHD - Back (Slip) - Media Psychos
A Quiet Place - 4K UHD - Spine - Media Psychos

A Quiet Place - Best Buy Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosA Quiet Place - Best Buy Steelbook -  Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosA Quiet Place - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Finally, I got this great Media Psychos T-Shirt from @Masterblaster! Sorry for the fuzziness. It's hard to take a selfie view of your back in a mirror. Available in our store here:

Media Psychos Exclusives

Media Psychos Grey T-Shirt - FrontMedia Psychos Grey T-Shirt - Back

• 7 months later...

Archived