• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I got these 2 steelbooks I'm pretty excited about. Bullitt is one of my favorite movies and I love the classic artwork used on the Zavvi (WWA) Release. The HMV Blade Runner 2049 is now easily my favorite of the 3 steelbook variants I own. It's hard to do it justice in a photo, but what appears to be graininess is actually a silver foil spot paint treatment that's a very effective finishing touch. I did have to make a bit of an unfortunate Sophie's Choice with my last Steelbook Central SCF1 protector. Ultimately Blade Runner Got it because of the special pain treatment. Hopefully @Masterblaster can hook me up with more soon.

Bullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - FrontBullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - BackBullitt - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

Blade Runner 2049 - HMV Mondo Steelbook - FrontBlade Runner 2049 - HMV Mondo Steelbook - BackBlade Runner 2049 - HMV Mondo Steelbook - Spine

• ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber nice Blade Runner 2049, I thought you did cancel that ? I will have to wait for my German copy a little until the second run is shipped, no chance on finding it in any store at all ? Somehow the movie is the hottest now. I wish all those people would have also seen it in cinema.

12 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I thought you did cancel that 1f914.png I will have to wait for my German copy a little until the second run is shipped, no chance on finding it in any store at all

I did, because a friend had an extra copy. It's crazy how popular the releases are and I agree. There could potentially had been another sequel if it had performed better. I just don't generally get a chance to see things first run. I'm just leaving a showing of Thor now! Lol. Those are my 2 favorite movies of last year now.

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

together with Wonder Woman and WftPotA they are my favorites of the year.

Somehow Wonder Woman feels like it was an eternity ago.

JL Spoiler

BTW, is it just me or didn't she nullify Flash by being just as fast in the bank? Flash was also nullified by Superman. It's no wonder we may not get a Flash movie now because who needs him?

Who will be Ryan Gosling? One of the Stranger Things kids?

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

JL Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

BTW, is it just me or didn't she nullify Flash by being just as fast in the bank? Flash was also nullified by Superman. It's no wonder we may not get a Flash movie now because who needs him?

Who will be Ryan Gosling? One of the Stranger Things kids?

You're right with that JL comment. that is to be honest the problem that DC Comics has since forwever. The big 3 are cool, but Superman can do everything and so many of the other characters seem to be less impressive. As long as we never get a Blue Devil movie, I'm ok ? Also it will really be interesting how the Aquaman Movie turns out. Marvel heroes have more depth because of all the problems they have and they are more relateable. I'm still a hugh DC Fan even more than Marvel, because I collect the US Comics for a long time now and know preatty much every single character, sadly the storytelling has gone down a lot in the new millenium especially since they restarted their Universe with the New 52.... I guess anybody not reading the comics does not know what I'm talking about ?.

By the way I just started seeing Stranger Things, I really like it ? But the person playing a younger character in the next Blade Runner is not born yet ?

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Maybe all actors will be CGI in the future.

Unfortunately yes I agree, I mean look already with Peter Cushing in Rogue One. Never get sick, cheaper, never injured, never late, never any scandal later in life (Spacey etc) The list of advantages is almost endless!

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

By the way I just started seeing Stranger Things, I really like it ?

You are only just watching this? :omg: It's one of my fav all time ever series!! Probably because I grew up in the '80s and it brings back so many great memories from that era.. the music, the mullets the D&D's games in the bedroom luv luv luv it :)

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Rograt said:

You are only just watching this? :omg: It's one of my fav all time ever series!! Probably because I grew up in the '80s and it brings back so many great memories from that era.. the music, the mullets the D&D's games in the bedroom luv luv luv it :)

So much other stuff to watch, sadly I'm way behind on so many things. I also grew up in the 80s, the best decade ever. Awesome Movies, Comics, Toys, Music, so much to love ?

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

So much other stuff to watch, sadly I'm way behind on so many things. I also grew up in the 80s, the best decade ever. Awesome Movies, Comics, Toys, Music, so much to love 1f60d.png

I know what you mean about that, not enough time and too much good things to do in this world!

Yeah '80's was the best! I just wish I had kept most of my things since then. I would be able to sell and retire now if I did, gutted I sold nearly everything from that era..hindsight is a wonderful thing eh?

Archived