• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Westworld looks so good. Is it debossed? And, is that the edition with the booklet ?

Yes and yes. There's a matte finish and the Maze is debossed. The booklet is too big to fit inside, so you would need a slip or sleeve to keep it all together. It's the same dimensions as one of the steel plates.

• ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber great new arrivals especially The Crow ? Also why not simply buy a Region B player that is much cheaper than getting a region free player. Simply have an A and a B. I Have a Region Free Player but then the US Anime publisher started using geo-blocking as well, so I could not play these Region A Discs anymore. Simply bought an additional Region A US Player for around 100 and now I can play everything again and if at some point my region free player breaks I will only replace it with a B player. If you think about how much we collectors spent on Discs from other regions a second player is really a bargain ?

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

great new arrivals especially The Crow 1f60d.png Also why not simply buy a Region B player that is much cheaper than getting a region free player.

Thanks @extantsrevenge. You know, I hadn't really considered that because you always here of people trying to track down a region-free. It's maybe just a matter of having to switch voltage and import I suppose. I will need to investigate, thanks for the idea!

2 hours ago, nefilim said:

Awesome haul ! Do you have Italian Apocalypse.Now

Thanks @nefilim.  I don't and honestly it's not one I would've sought out as it's not a movie I revisit a lot, but the Zavvi price was calling me. There will be some like that I'll just snag when they pop into stock while I'm there for something else.

Received this from Best Buy today. One for the young one (Cars 3 Steelbook)…

Cars 3 - Best Buy Steelbook - FrontCars 3 - Best Buy Steelbook - BackCars 3 - Best Buy Steelbook - Spine

And from Amazon…one for the old one (Westworld 4K Limited Edition Tin)

Westworld - 4K Limited Edition Tin - FrontWestworld - 4K Limited Edition Tin - BackWestworld - 4K Limited Edition Tin - Spine

And, this would be for the young one, but a plushie for a creature as scary the Demogorgon is just wrong, so I guess it's for the old one. ?

Stranger Things Demogorogon plushie

Also, if anyone was curious (as I was), yes the Westworld steelbook fits in the tin!

Westworld - 4K Limited Edition Tin - Inside

@atomicblonde @ksosk @nefilim

4 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Today I got this Inception steelbook at Best Buy for $10, but what I really want is the Briefcase Edition @RhodW showed off in his Gallery.

Inception - USA Steelbook - Front (Sealed)Inception - USA Steelbook - Back (Sealed)
Inception - USA Steelbook - Front (Open)Inception - USA Steelbook - Back (Open)Inception - USA Steelbook - Spine

Nice! I picked that steel up from Amazon italy a few years back (Is the one shown in the briefcase). Am open to selling the briefcase BTW with the original lenti sleeved amaray not steelbook. Feel free to make me an offer but am guessing US shipping from UK will be a killer

On 11/16/2017 at 4:00 AM, RhodW said:

Nice! I picked that steel up from Amazon italy a few years back (Is the one shown in the briefcase). Am open to selling the briefcase BTW with the original lenti sleeved amaray not steelbook. Feel free to make me an offer but am guessing US shipping from UK will be a killer

I may just take you up on that if you're still selling after the holidays. Checking your sales posts for potential stuff to add. ☺️

Archived