• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Haven't watched it yet! All new stuff is a blind buy when you have a small child. The only movies I've seen in theaters this past year are Cars 3 and Lego: Ninjago.

Heard that, I'm at the beginning of that stage, though my lady is good about letting me go see a movie while she watches our son, and I don't mind going alone. but movies and video games and all that fun stuff definitely took a sharp pull on the brakes when he was born.

4 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Heard that, I'm at the beginning of that stage, though my lady is good about letting me go see a movie while she watches our son, and I don't mind going alone. but movies and video games and all that fun stuff definitely took a sharp pull on the brakes when he was born.

I have caught the odd late night ahow at the nearby second-run theater, but they play there same as home release. This is playing there now.

28 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@45Caliber You got the mist! Congrats! Seriously one of my all time favorite steels on my shelf, beautiful!

Thanks, it really is! I love it.

On 1/18/2018 at 1:46 PM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

What did you think of this movie? 

I forgot to mention, I caught this in 3D at my local second-run theater 2 weeks ago or so and I thought it was excellent. I saw Star Wars the next day (wife out town, kid in daycare) and I enjoyed Blade Runner much more.

31 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Thanks, it really is! I love it.

I forgot to mention, I caught this in 3D at my local second-run theater 2 weeks ago or so and I thought it was excellent. I saw Star Wars the next day (wife out town, kid in daycare) and I enjoyed Blade Runner much more.

I really enjoyed it too,better the second time I watched it for sure. Visually stunning as well

• ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber nice pick up, but I like the Single Steelbooks from the Raid more, does this one have any embossing? Should have gotten the Inglourious Steelbook it looks nice and has back art. I only have the German first release, so let's hope for a premium Steelbook down the line ?

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber nice pick up, but I like the Single Steelbooks from the Raid more, does this one have any embossing? Should have gotten the Inglourious Steelbook it looks nice and has back art. I only have the German first release, so let's hope for a premium Steelbook down the line 1f601.png

Thx! Yes, now that I have that Raid combo I want the Kimchis! This only has the title debossed from what I can see.

The IB was still available on Amazon.IT last I checked. Have that and the Canadian now.

Edit: N/M, I see IB is gone now. ?

Archived