IGNORED

Cine Museum Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #28) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chunkychimp said:

BS from facebook

print run:

box set - 300

lenti - 200

FS - 200

9115A6BE-88D1-498C-A02F-98DD1A704237.jpeg.63b2cef4e194782abea52c3bf7883f3e.jpegD3F8AD04-D95F-490B-9186-349497BA6614.jpeg.eb41a44b7e05afc6816c6855f4877436.jpegC81CBC92-2985-47C9-AFFA-07CEBD2855AA.jpeg.250fe85b16366671c97af58dbbc855b1.jpegCE0A19A6-3960-46BC-A4A0-BD8080980A82.jpeg.c414f967bccd58d605b679026c7404a2.jpeg

I don't really like how washed out the OC box is, it's too muted. I get the idea to try and make the red and yellow pop, but it's not really doing it for me. Thank goodness the slips look awesome, and the steelbook definitely compensates for the box.

It's almost time for the shuffle, Best Buy says the 16th is the last day for returns. I don't want to be stuck with an extra copy again like with The Thing.

• Like 3

• Caktus26 changed the title to Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #28) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

I'm really having a hard time deciding on which slip for this one. I love the colors on the lenti but I don't want to get stuck with a blurry lenticular. I like the full slip art but wish it had a bit more contrast, especially on the back. I at least know I don't want the OC since I really don't like the box art. Gahhh, I have such a love/hate reaction when BS come out.

Don't "¿por qué no los dos?" me, lol

• Like 3

Just now, GuyIncognit0 said:

I'm really having a hard time deciding on which slip for this one. I love the colors on the lenti but I don't want to get stuck with a blurry lenticular. I like the full slip art but wish it had a bit more contrast, especially on the back. I at least know I don't want the OC since I really don't like the box art. Gahhh, I have such a love/hate reaction when BS come out.

donald duck disney GIF

• Haha 3

Unfortunately I already have the Best Buy steel (this will have to suffice for me… should have waited for this GB to get this one 😞) and starting my “new” ‘22 protocol on being very “picky” on the editions I’ll get in on, it is with sadness I’ll have to pass on WFRR! 😒

Peeps enjoy your editions! :)

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Our supply of singles is limited so I wouldn't wait too long to decide. - Ken

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
44 minutes ago, AlexFlame116 said:

So.....the back of the lenti isn't "official" art. It was made for the Sideshow statue lol. Wonder how that will get addressed since from what it looks like, the original artist hasn't mentioned it at all lmao.

The note on the lenti beauty shot is outdated. As far as I know all the artwork being used is fully approved. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to the very high number of requests from international partners, exceptionally, the title "Who Framed Roger Rabbit - CMA # 28" will not be available with the usual Preorder through the official website. We have evaluated all the possible options, but the low circulation forced us to make a rather clear choice. Cine-Museum owes much of the sustainability of its projects to the international market and it seemed right to repay the trust of these years by guaranteeing adequate availability for this particular title. To Italian collectors (and less accustomed to making pre-orders through structures outside the official website), we will guarantee maximum assistance and a greater number of reserved copies for '' The CLUB '' - CineMuseum For any questions or clarifications, please write an email to: info@cinemuseum.store An official preorder date has not yet been defined. * Comments off topic or deemed inappropriate under this post will be removed without notice. Direct messages to the page will be handled in the shortest possible time (minimum 48 hours). Thanks for understanding and have a good start to the week!

img_1_1643579947214.thumb.jpg.da44c89fde32a99eecec5de6e496bff7.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...