IGNORED

Cine Museum Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #28) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

Shipping starts in January

WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT CMA#28
LAST NIGHT IN SOHO CMA#29

While we're completing the preparations for shipments of two titles of the CMA line for November, we ask you to be ready to receive the request for payment for the two titles of December.

We remind you that shipments of both titles will only be made in the new year as we don't want to repeat the bad experience of previous years with shipments lost during the Christmas holidays.

We know you're eager to receive your orders, but we're alsocollectors and know you'll understand our decision to ensure safe delivery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, ShadowWarrior said:

Shipping starts in January

WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT CMA#28
LAST NIGHT IN SOHO CMA#29

While we're completing the preparations for shipments of two titles of the CMA line for November, we ask you to be ready to receive the request for payment for the two titles of December.

We remind you that shipments of both titles will only be made in the new year as we don't want to repeat the bad experience of previous years with shipments lost during the Christmas holidays.

We know you're eager to receive your orders, but we're alsocollectors and know you'll understand our decision to ensure safe delivery.

Hey @ShadowWarriorhope you had a good Xmas and New Year! Just checking I haven't missed the invoice for this... and that the January shipping date is still a go?

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, V303 said:

Hey @ShadowWarriorhope you had a good Xmas and New Year! Just checking I haven't missed the invoice for this... and that the January shipping date is still a go?

Payments haven’t started yet and keep in mind that shipment dates are a bit if a moving target with Cinemuseum. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Payments haven’t started yet and keep in mind that shipment dates are a bit if a moving target with Cinemuseum. 

Okay thanks Gary... I think that you can cast that net wider than cinemuseum lol

I'm quite happy to remain patient... just checking I hadn't missed anything as this'll be my first GB 😊

1 hour ago, V303 said:

I'm quite happy to remain patient... just checking I hadn't missed anything as this'll be my first GB 😊

I’m happy you have joined us! This looks to be a very nice release. Since it is your first Group Buy I wanted to let you know that the best practice is to follow the release thread (this one) and also follow the information and questions thread. When there is new information from the staff it will be share in that thread first. I tagged you in the Information & questions thread to help you get started in the right direction. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

This one and Poltergeist are in final production stages. There won't be any shipping or invoicing this month. Hopefully next month! - Ken

Thanks for the update Ken 😊

Hey, we can hope!

1 hour ago, Reagh said:

I’m happy you have joined us! This looks to be a very nice release. Since it is your first Group Buy I wanted to let you know that the best practice is to follow the release thread (this one) and also follow the information and questions thread. When there is new information from the staff it will be share in that thread first. I tagged you in the Information & questions thread to help you get started in the right direction. 

I've been here since 2020 I think 🤔😅 (waiting a while for this one)  but thanks very much for the advice 😀 🙏