IGNORED

Cine Museum Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #28) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #28) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

MP GROUP BUY

Info & Questions

Release Date: June 2023

Print Run: 1000 copies, Box Set (300) Lenticular (200) Full Slip (200)

Boxset

25759B0F-ABB3-48F7-AB26-0ED13D589EE9.thumb.jpeg.482800574ca56693e7c69be5011dddce.jpeg

Lenticular

DDF84975-B671-4D2D-B6CD-1B70B61ED87E.thumb.jpeg.deba4b2b07243cc1fe6b05201aa995db.jpeg

Fullslip

AAEE8CC4-47CE-43B9-91D7-B310E15DAD2E.thumb.jpeg.ca848cb7f2ea729decf298dc06b6f2d9.jpeg

Spoiler

Roger Rabbit box.jpg

Roger Rabbit box (inside art).jpg

Roger Rabbit Lenti.jpg

Roger Rabbit Full slip.jpg

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Caktus26 said:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art#?) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Release: 2022

Pre-order: 2022

Printrun: 1000 copies

Retail price:

Flag: European Union on OpenMojiFlag: United Kingdom on OpenMoji Flag: United States on OpenMoji 

TBA         TBA          TBA

Note: Fullslip + Lenticular + Boxset

240768278_2326753610788790_6013644776022214133_n.jpg

SIGN ME UP 😍😍

valentines day GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
49 minutes ago, Nickyboy said:

Yea I really hope the tiered membership pops before this. 

I’m so friggin in. 

As this is a 2022 release, tier renewal should come first. However, so far we haven't had to use tiers for any CM GBs. Of course, that could change in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

As this is a 2022 release, tier renewal should come first. However, so far we haven't had to use tiers for any CM GBs. Of course, that could change in the future.

I am ready to upgrade to Platinum or Diamond or Emerald or whatever is gonna be highest for this group buy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Awards

• Caktus26 changed the title to Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #??) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]
16 hours ago, aj101097 said:

Great news!…I’m all in. 2022 for them actually means 2023 or 2024…gives me plenty of time to gather all my spare change..sell some lemonade…no problem!

It’d be quicker if you just sold some drugs or stolen goods. Lemonade doesn’t sound very lucrative unless it’s spiked. 

21 hours ago, Nickyboy said:

It’d be quicker if you just sold some drugs or stolen goods. Lemonade doesn’t sound very lucrative unless it’s spiked. 

By the time this release comes around, lemonade will suffice. Also he didn't say for how much he will sell it, just claim it is mixed with some himalayan water or that it is detoxing lemonade 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT - CMA Project [2022]
The steelbooks for the realization of the CMA project dedicated to Roger Rabbit have been delivered ... and we can assure you that you will see some good ones!
We are very happy to have been able to insert the Italian audio on the 4K disc thanks to the order of 1000 copies for our exclusive.
We knew that this would benefit other retailers who have constant product devaluation policies and that the steelbook would be promoted at these retailers by a slice of "collectors" more price-conscious than quality, but we are still happy for the many supporters of the line. ART (Italian and international) who have actually made this publication possible with the dubbing that we love so much!
See you soon for the revelation of the artworks!

Unbenannt.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Cine Museum Art #??) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]
  • 5 weeks later...