IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hecko said:

This will be awhile yet with fifth Element delayed, has there not been any news about Zavvi shipping to the US since they said was stopping it.

ย 

They also don't send movies and music to Spain anymore. In fact, if I log in with my Zavvi UK account, they won't let me buy, they send me to Zavvi ES, and in Zavvi ES only the clothing and toys sections appear. I don't know why.

• Sad 5

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•ย ๐ŸŽฌย Topย ofย theย dayย toย ya,ย goingย toย beย โ˜๏ธย ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธย ๐Ÿ’จย hereย myย friendsโ€ฆย goodย dayย thereย Veumย hereโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™:)๐Ÿค ย ๐Ÿต๐Ÿง‹

St Patricks Day Dancing GIF by SportsManias

ย 

Day

3/17
47ยฐHi
RealFeelยฎ 40ยฐ
RealFeel Shadeโ„ข 36ยฐ
Breezy and cooler; a couple of showers early this morning with a thick cloud cover, then times of clouds and sun this afternoon
  • Like 3

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•ย ๐ŸŽฌย Topย ofย theย dayย toย ya,ย goingย toย beย โ˜๏ธย ๐ŸŒจ๏ธย ๐Ÿฅถย ๐Ÿ’จย hereย myย friendsโ€ฆย goodย dayย thereย Veumย hereโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™:)๐Ÿค ย ๐Ÿต๐Ÿง‹

ย 

Shaking In Bed GIF by NTE Grรธntforsprang

Day

3/18
31ยฐHi
RealFeelยฎ 24ยฐ
RealFeel Shadeโ„ข 23ยฐ
A snow shower in the morning; mostly cloudy, windy; pockets of heavier snow can cause slippery travel and reduced visibility

ย 

...BRIEF PERIOD OF SNOW EARLY THIS MORNING WILL IMPACT TRAVEL... A band of snow is expected to move across the northern half of central Indiana between 4 am and 10 am with pockets of briefly heavier snowfall. The higher snow rates combined with gusty westerly winds will produce brief and rapid visibility reductions and minor accumulations up to one half inch. Additional wind whipped snow showers and flurries will spread across central Indiana this afternoon...and may produce a dusting in some spots. If traveling...especially early this morning...be prepared for sudden drops in visibility and slick spots on roadways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

Goooooood morning, Psychosomatic lovers of media!

ย 

WHERE are the latest Group Buys happening?!?!?

ย 

gimme-colbert.gif

ย 

Just paid for this beautyโฃ๏ธ

ย 

๐Ÿ˜

94734DF6-2EB5-47BD-B187-19BED2E3AB1F.jpeg

094A9061-F55B-4E23-88A1-8F489B77CCDB.jpeg

ย 

Zack Snyder's Justice League (FAC Exclusive No.163) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

filmarena-collection_1_1_b.thumb.jpg.b82dbb170aebff5b66e9cbf21cce977b.jpgfilmarena-collection_1_2_b.thumb.jpg.55a2505286ab6ad524272c5d5b6473b0.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

Just paid for this beautyโฃ๏ธ

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜

94734DF6-2EB5-47BD-B187-19BED2E3AB1F.jpeg

094A9061-F55B-4E23-88A1-8F489B77CCDB.jpeg

ย 

ย 

Zack Snyder's Justice League (FAC Exclusive No.163) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

filmarena-collection_1_1_b.thumb.jpg.b82dbb170aebff5b66e9cbf21cce977b.jpgfilmarena-collection_1_2_b.thumb.jpg.55a2505286ab6ad524272c5d5b6473b0.jpg

ย 

ย 

That's Sweet Mike. I was thinking about this set. I think their is even one available right here on mp if nobody from U.S grabbed it.ย 

• Like 2

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•ย ๐ŸŽฌย Topย ofย theย dayย toย ya,ย goingย toย beย โ˜€๏ธย ๐Ÿฅถย hereย myย friendsโ€ฆย goodย dayย thereย Veumย hereโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™:)๐Ÿค ย ๐Ÿต๐Ÿง‹

ย 

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIFย 

Day

3/19
41ยฐHi
RealFeelยฎ 37ยฐ
RealFeel Shadeโ„ข 34ยฐ
Cold with sunshine; risk for severe thunderstorms later this week; check AccuWeatherย 
  • Like 4

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•ย ๐ŸŽฌย Topย ofย theย dayย toย ya,ย goingย toย beย โ˜€๏ธย ย hereย myย friendsโ€ฆย goodย dayย thereย Veumย hereโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™:)๐Ÿค ย ๐Ÿต๐Ÿง‹

Tired Wake Up GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

Day

3/20
52ยฐHi
RealFeelยฎ 49ยฐ
RealFeel Shadeโ„ข 45ยฐ
Sunshine and warmer; start of a period of much warmer weather
  • Like 3