IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Go.png

Good morning to you all. Today I want to tell you about this curious and beautiful button.

Many times we see it, and we look at it with indifference; other times, when we find it, we feel some tension, even stress, or anguish. Some days we pretend that we don't care, that it's just another button, but just like destiny, in the end, it's always there..., waiting for us, just around the next page, the next link.

It's green, and has rounded corners; probably if it were in 3D it would be soft, comfortable, pleasant to the touch, like that time you caress someone you desire, careful to feel that moment, and not break anything; the memory, the tight lips, the reverie.

Because, let's be honest: when we press that button, when our mouse clicks on it, we feel as if it were moving inwards, opening a page to a separate reality, where, for a moment, we are happy, and nothing matters; neither the pandemic, nor the rain, nor the noise in the street. No. We have pressed the button, and... everything flows.

The universe is in place. And our happiness is there.

That's why I like it so much, that feeling, that experience; you press it, and it's like going down a waterslide to somewhere soft, warm, and smooth. Boom. You're in, on the form to order another nice edition.

But everything, everything, starts with this green button.

I pressed it twice last night, and I have to admit that, suddenly, I felt as if I was taken to another side of the multiverse, the form was luminous, and in my head there were only pleasant sensations fluttering around, and suggesting me to press it more times. To press.

Because that's the danger: we love to click on it, clicking on it's like a split-second spa that relaxes our body while our adrenaline is pumping, and we run the risk of clicking on it endlessly. Which would not be a good thing, because, yes, just like good caresses, if they are excessive, they would lose their charm.

That's why sometimes we walk past, and pretend as if we don't care; as if it wasn't there, watching us. Undaunted. Expectant.

The button.

Because yes: he has the power. He knows we'll be back, and that, even if we try to appear indifferent, we can't get him out of our minds.

Not even when we're not here. Because we know that he is still waiting, for us, for that disturbing and pleasant click.

Yes, we need to press it from time to time. Our dose.  And feel (again) how everything flows...........

;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Go.png

Good morning to you all. Today I want to tell you about this curious and beautiful button.

Many times we see it, and we look at it with indifference; other times, when we find it, we feel some tension, even stress, or anguish. Some days we pretend that we don't care, that it's just another button, but just like destiny, in the end, it's always there..., waiting for us, just around the next page, the next link.

It's green, and has rounded corners; probably if it were in 3D it would be soft, comfortable, pleasant to the touch, like that time you caress someone you desire, careful to feel that moment, and not break anything; the memory, the tight lips, the reverie.

Because, let's be honest: when we press that button, when our mouse clicks on it, we feel as if it were moving inwards, opening a page to a separate reality, where, for a moment, we are happy, and nothing matters; neither the pandemic, nor the rain, nor the noise in the street. No. We have pressed the button, and... everything flows.

The universe is in place. And our happiness is there.

That's why I like it so much, that feeling, that experience; you press it, and it's like going down a waterslide to somewhere soft, warm, and smooth. Boom. You're in, on the form to order another nice edition.

But everything, everything, starts with this green button.

I pressed it twice last night, and I have to admit that, suddenly, I felt as if I was taken to another side of the multiverse, the form was luminous, and in my head there were only pleasant sensations fluttering around, and suggesting me to press it more times. To press.

Because that's the danger: we love to click on it, clicking on it's like a split-second spa that relaxes our body while our adrenaline is pumping, and we run the risk of clicking on it endlessly. Which would not be a good thing, because, yes, just like good caresses, if they are excessive, they would lose their charm.

That's why sometimes we walk past, and pretend as if we don't care; as if it wasn't there, watching us. Undaunted. Expectant.

The button.

Because yes: he has the power. He knows we'll be back, and that, even if we try to appear indifferent, we can't get him out of our minds.

Not even when we're not here. Because we know that he is still waiting, for us, for that disturbing and pleasant click.

Yes, we need to press it from time to time. Our dose.  And feel (again) how everything flows...........

;) 

This button definitely brings nervousness, happiness, and sorrow for my wallet all at the same time. But it's well worth it, when you have the special release in your hands.

Happy Thursday All!

Happy Thursday GIF

71 Days until Texas Frightmare Weekend

229 Days Until Halloween

252 Days Until Thanksgiving

284 Days Until Christmas

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

🥤 🎬 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ 💨 here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Coffee Cafe GIF

Day

3/16
59°Hi
RealFeel® 54°
RealFeel Shade™ 53°
Breezy with considerable cloudiness

...STRONG WIND GUSTS EXPECTED LATE TODAY AND TONIGHT... As a rapidly strengthening low pressure system moves into the Great Lakes late today and tonight, widespread showers are expected along with increasingly strong winds. Sustained winds of 20 MPH with wind gusts of 30-35 MPH are expected this afternoon, increasing to up to 40 MPH overnight, particularly as the cold front passes through the area late this evening into the pre dawn hours Friday. These winds will likely bring down some tree limbs and cause a few sporadic power outages, as well as creating driving difficulties for high profile vehicles and disturbing unsecured outdoor objects. A few trees may be downed as well due to the wet ground. Be alert for these strong winds late today and tonight.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Hey @Casiusco, what GBs did you join?  I hope you're still feeling the afterglow!  :)

Highlander and 3:10 to Yuma Best Buy exclusive steelbooks, on its Best Buy GB.

I would have clicked green more times, but you know... little by little... There are still a few things to come ;) 

Or maybe when the glow goes out of everything I need more...

dc0d5b43bba721ef855478100d7b2be6.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Highlander and 3:10 to Yuma Best Buy exclusive steelbooks, on its Best Buy GB.

I would have clicked green more times, but you know... little by little... There are still a few things to come ;) 

Or maybe when the glow goes out of everything I need more...

dc0d5b43bba721ef855478100d7b2be6.gif

I wish there was a premium for that gif.   Love that movie and the soundtrack.

• Like 1