IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ 🥶  here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

“Let it Snow, let it snow Charlie Brown Snow GIF

Veum’s refuge❣️

5531F892-C20E-4C31-BF8A-9CF1618ADB86.thumb.jpeg.94e92c4b8cfba835fea60d0be66cf1eb.jpeg

Day

1/22
38°Hi
RealFeel® 36°
RealFeel Shade™ 35°
A little snow at times this morning, up to 1"; otherwise, cloudy; slippery conditions may lead to travel disruptions
...Light snow accumulation expected this morning... Light snow will bring minor snow accumulation across central Indiana this morning. Snow is expected to end late this morning or early afternoon. Total snow accumulations of one half to 1.5" are expected. Locally higher amounts are possible. Some minor impacts to travel could occur.
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ 🥶  here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

“Let it Snow, let it snow Charlie Brown Snow GIF

Veum’s refuge❣️

5531F892-C20E-4C31-BF8A-9CF1618ADB86.thumb.jpeg.94e92c4b8cfba835fea60d0be66cf1eb.jpeg

Day

1/22
38°Hi
RealFeel® 36°
RealFeel Shade™ 35°
A little snow at times this morning, up to 1"; otherwise, cloudy; slippery conditions may lead to travel disruptions
...Light snow accumulation expected this morning... Light snow will bring minor snow accumulation across central Indiana this morning. Snow is expected to end late this morning or early afternoon. Total snow accumulations of one half to 1.5" are expected. Locally higher amounts are possible. Some minor impacts to travel could occur.

I want to complain that it's cold, but compared to you, it would be considered Spring here lol. 

• Like 1

Awards

I hope you all have had a good weekend. 

Mine has been really good. Time to go for a walk, go see "Decision to leave" at the movies, have a drink with friends, go to an exhibition of 20th century avant-garde painting, eat too much good food, and watch a couple of episodes of Westworld.

What could go wrong?

My team lost again. Again. Good thing I don't sign up for a GB every time they lose... to cure the football depression, because then there wouldn't be enough GBs! :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, damships said:

Anyone else loving The Last of Us? I'm a fanatic with the games, and this is possibly the best video game adaptation I've ever seen. 

Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog

YESSSSS! It's absolutely fantastic, IMO. If this show doesn't sweep the awards for art direction, visual effects, and make-up, the whole thing is rigged. 🤣 They're doing a phenomenal job with this show, like because of the inclusion of Neil Druckman, and I'm really liking the added scenes about the spread of the fungal plague to broaden the world out a bit more. I can't wait for Episode 3!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

YESSSSS! It's absolutely fantastic, IMO. If this show doesn't sweep the awards for art direction, visual effects, and make-up, the whole thing is rigged. 🤣 They're doing a phenomenal job with this show, like because of the inclusion of Neil Druckman, and I'm really liking the added scenes about the spread of the fungal plague to broaden the world out a bit more. I can't wait for Episode 3!

Hell yeah! 100% agreed! I'm a fanatic with the games. Neil is a genius. I think they're doing the source material justice and so much more. I also hope this motivates him to get Part III going. :P 

• Like 1

Awards

1 hour ago, damships said:

Hell yeah! 100% agreed! I'm a fanatic with the games. Neil is a genius. I think they're doing the source material justice and so much more. I also hope this motivates him to get Part III going. :P 

I highly recommend Craig Mazin’s podcast Scriptnotes.  I’ve been listening to it for ten years and it’s the only industry podcast I listen to anymore.  They’re so down and dirty about the industry and craft.  He described the whole process of this show in real time as it developed.  

• Like 1