IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2021 at 4:07 AM, Grendel said:

So, this looks very cool; (the current price, not so much...(33 GBP) 

Bram Stoker’s Dracula Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP

Zavvi: (pre-order)

Link:  https://www.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/death-waltz-bram-stoker-s-dracula-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp/13303041.html

13303041-1334894617784809.jpg

13303041-2044894617854193.jpg

😍

If you want it, you also can buy it in beautiful coloured vinyl at Mondo: 

https://mondoshop.com/collections/all-music/products/bram-stokers-dracula-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp

• Thanks 5

@RileyLad @Basil @Hecko @Veum @Sir-Godric @Fortis93 @LeGonze @Casiusco @AndroiDad75 @Robertm89 @Trianna @extantsrevenge

Eeeeyyyoooooooo! What’s Happenin’ People?!

Dya know, I Genuinely used to Hate Thursdays before @Hollywood E Rock fixed them for me 😍🙏🏼

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gp56k5jlw86n3yak68

What’s new? You all in for Manta’s Her? That’s a pass for me. Not seen it but it def feels like a one time watch on a streaming service one evening to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Everyone looking forward to the weekend? I certainly know I am…

😆

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@RileyLad @Basil @Hecko @Veum @Sir-Godric @Fortis93 @LeGonze @Casiusco @AndroiDad75 @Robertm89 @Trianna @extantsrevenge

Dya know, I Genuinely used to Hate Thursdays before @Hollywood E Rock fixed them for me 😍🙏🏼

What’s new? You all in for Manta’s Her? That’s a pass for me. Not seen it but it def feels like a one time watch on a streaming service one evening to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

😆

Ive never watched it myself has never interested me so im not in on it. Yep Thursdays are great to bad he just makes mondays even worse lol.Chris Pratt Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

😆

Hermanoo!! Right now we are in our “Dia de Independencia” holiday!!… 😬😬 Soooo lot’s of mexican music and Tequila/Mezcal!!… 🤗🤗

image.gif.193a628716f3c23b7f4f64e30d33fb8c.gif

image.gif.a8e010c39646d1859f6dfc49ad32afb4.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Ive never watched it myself has never interested me so im not in on it. Yep Thursdays are great to bad he just makes mondays even worse lol.Chris Pratt Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ok this gives me a discussion point to debate this fine Thursday evening.

If you could change @Hollywood E Rock “Masculine Monday” to something else, what would you call it? 

The floor is yours…. Discuss. 😄

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

What’s new? You all in for Manta’s Her

I am kinda ashamed to say that I have never seen the film, even with its great reviews and cult following.

@Hollywood E Rock isn't going to be impressed with me here as its got that bird in it he kinda has a thing for ......😂

Had to go watch the trailer again to find out what I'm missing out on.

All I see is The Joker when I watched it 😂

As for the group buy, it's filling up fast. I'll maybe go for 1 x edition once the beauty shots are out. Dont think I'm gonna go for a OC on a blind buy. Hoping to give my wallet a break for when Manta finally get around to Scarface...... 

QNnKbtl03OGsM.gif.a71eb34f85defd9b09a2a874a35bf745.gif

And Pulp Fiction 

ZvjLNrqwpc62Y.gif.ee8fdf3e7b469b44552686d667035062.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

😆

Hello @Pbsw23

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Everyday is for ‘Ol Veum 😛

GIF by Groundhog Day

Never ever looked into Her, but might be interested if they have a neat lenti 🤔

hope you’re having a good night now! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ok this gives me a discussion point to debate this fine Thursday evening.

If you could change @Hollywood E Rock “Masculine Monday” to something else, what would you call it? 

The floor is yours…. Discuss. 😄

How about…

sexy scrubs GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

@Hollywood E Rock isn't going to be impressed with me here as its got that bird it he kinda has a thing for ......😂

Wooooaahhhh, ssssshhhhh don’t set him off!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472p7wnptz6euvlbyvrx

I long for the day she doesn’t appear on a daily basis. It has literally been YEARS! 🤣

In fact, he and his French counterpart should probably start a fanboy thread up over in the club section away from all of us weirdos that like different women.  😂😂

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Tequila/Mezcal

h80NN6ISrEARJkPzJn.gif.99834b5430ae145ffd8dc8b720b3d220.gif

Yes please @LeGonze 🥃

Tequila has got a bad reputation here in the UK because of all the cheap rubbish they used to sell over here in the bars back in the 90s and naughties......

But I love Tequila! Got a real taste for it when I went Riviera Maya in Mexico for our honeymoon 11 years ago....

I find anything from Blue Agave is good.

Love a bit of el Jimador.

16318219344718674389356714729397.thumb.jpg.f144cbf26253ad6a29e40d6b9dd26f14.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

At this very moment I’m sitting on the couch resting from helping my best friend’s girlfriend’s mother move back into town.

Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

It was a smooth move, but DAMN I’m tired now. Forearms & hands are very fatigued at the moment.

Resting Forest Whitaker GIF

sexy digital art GIF by somenerv    Happy Ryan Gosling GIF

Hell Yeah I’m in. It took me a while to actually watch the film, but when I finally took the time out I was pleasantly surprised about how much I enjoyed it. If you’re into Sci-FYI Romance films you probably will enjoy it. It’s One Click worthy for me.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

😆

Hi @Pbsw23!!

Thursday is a great day: you have Friday ahead of you, and then... the weekend. I know that for you this is not as important as @Hollywood E Rock's unquestionable contributions, but beyond that... for some of us it gives a very interesting perspective of optimism.

tgif-dance.gif

As for Her-Manta ... I'll wait for the beauty shots. I have the -memorabl, exquisite- lenticular edition of Kimchidvd, probably the most appropriate lenticular for a film ever made, as well as beautiful and elegant, and I find it difficult to be surpassed. But ... experience shows us that we have to be cautious, wait, and keep our eyes wide open. Just in case.

1e839a8c774bb4665a67d9729940a734.gif

Also, I really like the movie.

@Pbsw23 watch it, give it a try. Maybe you like it a lot, maybe not; but whatever you think... I think you will know why some of us like it so much. It's a good movie.

Can you imagine, @Hollywood E Rock, having an operating system with Scarlett's voice....

There she saw that she is mainly an actress, only with her voice. Jokes aside about the daily photos, she is a great actress, and she has been very smart in her career. That is the most important thing young people should keep from her, and not just her image, and the red carpets.

4c03f53180d11e76555f733db7c69a679a31d59e

Today I read that Zuckerberg has a report that accredits that Instagram is harmful for young people, especially girls, where one of each three end up having problems that a girl at that age should not have, or not if she can avoid it. Really, no report was needed to know that dependence on others -and on the image of himself/herself- is not good, and less at certain ages where a girl -and also a boy- is still landing in the world.

mark-zuckerberg-facebook.gif

And the irony is that the legal minimum to access to Instagram is one of the lowest in social networks, 14 years. Although many people agree even earlier by falsifying her date of birth.

Still, those things -and this problems- don't start overnight all of a sudden. That begins when they "suck" years of Disney Channel, where the channel instill in them that when they go on vacation the main thing is to upload a photo that impresses others, not have fun; that you have to record and upload videos of everything, that whoever does not have followers is a loser, that the image is the most important thing to make friends, or that you have to buy, buy, and buy more whenever you can.

931c1b8e7f325c2c07b962c1d07a86f5.gif

Probably, if Scarlett were born today, she would not have agreed to make Lost in Translation, Her, Under The Skin, Marriage Story, Match Point, or Girl with a pearl earring, for not being "trendy" enough.

nerd-alert.gif

In fact, many young people no longer go out as much at night on weekends, to meet other people. The main thing is to be connected.

Nothing is bad by itself, but everything has its measure. It need for balance.

malta-malta-gifs.gif

If we take all this into account, and add to that that this new generation don't understand the fabulous value of a physical copy, or of a collector's edition, I think the only conclusion I can come to is that we Psychos should conquer the world. Make our own revolution. And change everything.

r%C3%A9volution-fran%C3%A7aise-french-re

korg-alien.gif

We may be the chosen ones, and we don't know yet.

the-one-he-is-the-one.gif

But ... yes, tomorrow is Friday, a nice late-summer Friday, and then comes the weekend. We better start the revolution on Monday.

In my case, on Monday I have to travel for work. We better... leave it for the following week, ok? ;) 

lulu-gifs-the-circle.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

h80NN6ISrEARJkPzJn.gif.99834b5430ae145ffd8dc8b720b3d220.gif

Yes please @LeGonze 🥃

Tequila has got a bad reputation here in the UK because of all the cheap rubbish they used to sell over here in the bars back in the 90s and naughties......

But I love Tequila! Got a real taste for it when I went Riviera Maya in Mexico for our honeymoon 11 years ago....

I find anything from Blue Agave is good.

Love a bit of el Jimador.

16318219344718674389356714729397.thumb.jpg.f144cbf26253ad6a29e40d6b9dd26f14.jpg

If I drank it would be…

Sloe Gin Fizz 🍹 

image.jpeg.5fb89a44c73c6d8220c0cab04cc2bfba.jpeg

will grace megan mullally GIF

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I am kinda ashamed to say that I have never seen the film, even with its great reviews and cult following.

@Hollywood E Rock isn't going to be impressed with me here as its got that bird it he kinda has a thing for ......😂

11 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Wooooaahhhh, ssssshhhhh don’t set him off!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472p7wnptz6euvlbyvrx

I long for the day she doesn’t appear on a daily basis. It has literally been YEARS! 🤣

In fact, he and his French counterpart should probably start a fanboy thread up over in the club section away from all of us weirdos that like different women.  😂😂

I was about to get started

Scarlett Johansson Hair Flip GIF   GIF by Chicago Bulls

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 6

29 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Had to go watch the trailer again to find out what I'm missing out on.

All I see is The Joker when I watched it 😂

Hey hey hey...!!!

... be careful ...

You can't say that like that

No.

So not to say it openly, and without preparing the way ...

We know it, we all know it, and we all know it's true ...

but saying something like this ...

It could hurt the feelings of more than one person. :P 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 5