IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

53 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Yes! Absolutely! 

That was when Scarlett tried to give us a run, and she fell near the hollow tree.  You and I couldn't hide our laughs, and she got angry.

At least then she then made up for it by inviting us to dinner.  I never would have thought that she cooked so well.

And less than she use to did it with the "Pulp fiction" soundtrack playing in the background. Her "Girl you'll be a woman soon" dance was spectacular !!

Almost as much as the dessert you cooked.  What was its name?

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I knew you would remember!

Michael Richards Yes GIF

My Snickers Cheesecake that I kept calling my “Hollywood Holy Grail Cake”.

Reveal hidden contents

r9iz0dB.jpg

Remember when I finally cut you both a piece & y’all tried it & said “THIS IS CHEESECAKE!!” & then I was like “yeah it’s

cheesecake but not just any cheesecake” & then you both was like “cheesecake isn’t cake & you said you was making cake” &

I was like “cheesecake is cake & I make a damn good one” & y’all replied with “it’s definitely good, but it’s not cake” & then I

said “well what is cheesecake if not cake?” You both looked at one another then looked back at me & started laughing. Which

Involuntarily made me laugh also. I can’t remember all the drinks we had that night but by the time we was enjoying the

dessert the drinks had definitely kicked in.

At this point, which one of us wouldn't cook for Scarlet?

• Like 3

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Reveal hidden contents

kxSUYLy.jpg

WzJUgZe.jpg

VZ1i7W8.jpg

xUbI4cT.jpg

fru6vyd.jpg

RavfG00.jpg

5B0VCcx.jpg

yIV30A7.jpg

HzLhcDc.jpg

yVJhJ3v.jpg

gtWm5ta.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Another day to give thanks, remember your existence matters. HAPPY Wednesday!

giphy.gif

Morning psychos have a great day!!Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Good morning, all. What's goin' on?

RAFs24X.gif

Nothing. Currently sitting on the couch wrapped in cover pondering how I’m going to use my time for today. To do list has on it apartment organizing, watch LOKI, House Party 2, Life of Pi, Taken, The Matrix Trilogy, read Dune. I’m giving myself until 12pm CST to map out the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Nothing. Currently sitting on the couch wrapped in cover pondering how I’m going to use my time for today. To do list has on it apartment organizing, watch LOKI, House Party 2, Life of Pi, Taken, The Matrix Trilogy, read Dune. I’m giving myself until 12pm CST to map out the day.

House Party Movie GIF

Never read dune any good? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hecko said:

House Party Movie GIF

Never read dune any good? 

I don’t know I haven’t started reading it yet. I know the new movie is coming so I wanted to read the books & watch the other stuff that has come out. It’s been on my to do list for a while & now seems like the best time to dive into that universe & see if I connect to the property like others have. I’m a fan of Science Fiction so I believe it’s up my alley but you never know until you actually experience it.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I don’t know I haven’t started reading it yet. I know the new movie is coming so I wanted to read the books & watch the other stuff that has come out. It’s been on my to do list for a while & now seems like the best time to dive into that universe & see if I connect to the property like others have. I’m a fan of Science Fiction so I believe it’s up my alley but you never know until you actually experience it.

Ive read ready player one really enjoyed that its the one film i keep looking for well the one click but sadly no luck but i need to read number 2. I have read the maze runner collection was alot better than i expected guess ill have a look for dune book. I do like reading films that are made from books to see what they changed or left out.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Ive read ready player one really enjoyed that its the one film i keep looking for well the one click but sadly no luck but i need to read number 2. I have read the maze runner collection was alot better than i expected guess ill have a look for dune book. I do like reading films that are made from books to see what they changed or left out.

Yeah, Dune is not like either of those. Consensus is to read what Frank Herbert wrote and not touch his sons stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

13 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Ive read ready player one really enjoyed that its the one film i keep looking for well the one click but sadly no luck but i need to read number 2. 

I need to read the second book also. John had a sale on the site around Christmas time last year & I was able to get a copy of the HDZeta One Click from him 😍

I have read the maze runner collection was alot better than i expected guess ill have a look for dune book.

I haven’t read The Maze Runner series but I did see the movies. They are more enjoyable than I was expecting. The trailers didn’t really sale me & at the time I was to busy to see them in theaters (work schedule was rough around those times).

Best Buy had a sale or something & I bought each movie on steelbook for pretty cheap. I figured if I ended up not enjoying them at least I didn’t spend to much on them. Turned out not to be a bad blind buy at all.

I do like reading films that are made from books to see what they changed or left out.

Me too, at first I use to always be annoyed with changes especially when I found them to be unnecessary changes. I’ve heard creators on more than one occasion say they made changes to surprise the audience not realizing that the fans don’t really care about surprises when it’s a story they are familiar with.

Often time fans want to see what they read come to life exactly how they read it, & when changes are done you feel cheated but if the movie is overall good sometimes you can accept it or when the film’s budget is the reason for the changes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

options now thats what i like :D

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF

• Haha 4