IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

When is gold membership opening. I've been waiting all day to renew mine. I thought plats had a few hours ,and if you snooze you lose :)

It has to be more than a few hours, it wouldn’t be fair to the members in other countries with the different time zones. Last year it was about every 24 hrs. Not saying it’s going to be the same but I’m sure it will be soon, and @Masterblaster will let you know before it opens.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, RAK said:

It has to be more than a few hours, it wouldn’t be fair to the members in other countries with the different time zones. Last year it was about every 24 hrs. Not saying it’s going to be the same but I’m sure it will be soon, and @Masterblaster will let you know before it opens.

O yeah I knew it would be more than literally few hours because of time zones but Europe has had from 2am till now (16 hours) and usa has had plenty of time more than fair enough to get it down the line golds , silvers etc and open for regular members also.

I just must be to keen , I'll learn my patience lol 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Conjuring88 said:

O yeah I knew it would be more than literally few hours because of time zones but Europe has had from 2am till now (16 hours) and usa has had plenty of time more than fair enough to get it down the line golds , silvers etc and open for regular members also.

I just must be to keen , I'll learn my patience lol 

It’s all good. Last year I was a regular member, and it took about 2 days to get to me, and was lucky that a platinum membership was still available.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

well currently there are 27 plats left in the store but john usually tops them up.

i do wonder if some will miss out this time around due to be done mid week, thats why it pays to be on here each and every day.

and the excitement is always around now, i wonder how many will stay to talk after they have secured there memberships in the chat rooms?

angry dog GIFDriving Road Trip GIFExcuse Me What GIF

basil xD

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

well currently there are 27 plats left in the store but john usually tops them up.

i do wonder if some will miss out this time around due to be done mid week, thats why it pays to be on here each and every day.

and the excitement is always around now, i wonder how many will stay to talk after they have secured there memberships in the chat rooms?

angry dog GIFDriving Road Trip GIFExcuse Me What GIF

basil xD

If I'm lucky enough to snag one, or even if I am not, I'm afraid you're stuck with me @Basil.  I have really found a place that I am loving and actually am engaging with more than just reading, learning, and lurking.

AndroiDad75🤖

Edited by AndroiDad75
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Just stay Alert guys!! I’m pretty sure those will get something!! 😃😉😉

Hehe it’s fun and stressful. The store now ONLY lists the silver as an option for me - listed out of stock - though I have no idea on how you fancy tech folks operate the site 😂😂😂 I have a date in around 8 hours. Hope she understands me sneaking away to the bathroom often lol

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Hehe it’s fun and stressful. The store now ONLY lists the silver as an option for me - listed out of stock - though I have no idea on how you fancy tech folks operate the site 😂😂😂 I have a date in around 8 hours. Hope she understands me sneaking away to the bathroom often lol

i won breaking bad GIF

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Comin through! There's a new Plat member in town!

Cat Swag GIF by MOODMAN

So happy to support this amazing community! Thanks for being amazing guys and gals!

Saturday Night Live Thank You GIF by HULU

12 minutes ago, notdan said:

Gold is live!! Got my Platinum!!

8 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

Luved my time here and my releases , so I've upgraded from gold to platinum also. Happy days :)

Forgot to tell you fellas, no one gets near my baby, capisce...

Katy Perry Omg GIF Godfather GIF by memecandy

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, notdan said:

Congrats @ThereIsNoooSpoon@Conjuring88, and all the other Gold members that snagged their Platinum and then went straight to bed because they were up all night!!

Glad to support this place and it's members as much as possible!

The Office Congratulations GIF

Cheers man and congrats to yourself on baging 1 Lol not quite time for sleep yet its only 8pm here in the uk , but I have been looking on here on and off sinse 5am waiting to grab a platinum it payed off 😄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Forgot to tell you fellas, no one gets near my baby, capisce...

Katy Perry Omg GIF Godfather GIF by memecandy

Humm so you got dibs on Katy Perry around here is that it?

I imagine someone already has got dibs on Gal Gadot and Scarlet Johansson too 😓

Need to find a unique muse for myself! What about

tumblr_o82t7gnuYm1thej0ko1_500.gif.2ea1357b7bdafe8a2f7811aeda07b163.gif

Is she taken too?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3