IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Good Morning/Evening @Trianna and all my other friends; 🙂

I was curious if anyone was familiar with the series "Shadowhunters"?

The premise sounds cool, sorta...

hip young guys and gals gonna slay all the bad monsters and keep us dummy 'normies' safe.

Seems like a reverse "Vampire Diaries" I dunno, they're all Twilight to me at this point, heh.

Anyway, I guess there's 3 seasons of it available and the monster hunting part sounds cool.

I'm not expecting the same calibre as say "The Strain" or "Penny Dreadful" but might be fun.

Anyone familiar? ( @Scary Hair, this sounds like your jam, luv 😀 )

Shadowhunters Season 1 [Blu-ray]

• Like 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Grendel said:

hip young guys and gals gonna slay all the bad monsters and keep us dummy 'normies' safe.

Seems like a reverse "Vampire Diaries" I dunno, they're all Twilight to me at this point, heh.

Anyway, I guess there's 3 seasons of it available and the monster hunting part sounds cool.

I'm not expecting the same calibre as say "The Strain" or "Penny Dreadful" but might be fun.

Have heard of this but not really a fan of the YA-fantasy genre always have to think of this comic

Cpg0vuGXYAA4ZB6?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 5

Morning Ladies and Gentlemen !

Imaceleb GIF by I'm A Celebrity

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Trianna:

Good morning!

Splash GIF

First I thought (hoped) this is Trianna, but no blue hair strands...

Staying at wet ladies I say THANK YOU to @Hollywood E Rock for wet Wednesday collection.

My collection for today:

Spoiler

1. Miss "Pocahontas"

8BLR3i3.jpg

2. Miss "dark eyes"

lFxzXly.jpg

3. Miss "Funny Bikini" (my grandma made these pieces for hot pots...okay also useful for hot boobs *g*)

hvYoVzx.jpg

4. Miss "Asia-Latina-Exotic-Beauty" Wherever she comes from...she's hot.

h1Fao6q.jpg

5. Miss "Skinny Beauty" with sexy female hips and nice all-over figure. Not too slim. I like it this way.

GmzsPJh.jpg

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Grendel said:

Jasmin IS OBSESSED she is still hoping it gets picked up again by a network , 

a online fan base is still active even now after 2 years ,

A re boot of the City Of Bones  Mortal Instruments movie and better as she says .

One of mine I will get round to viewing one day ,,, added to an ever growing list 

35 minutes ago, mjk said:

Hey there. Just wondering if anyone had used the Hdzeta website lately to order anything?

I did order three movies 2 days ago. But I didn't receive a confirmation email. Any ideas how to contact them?

NO and No 

someone however who has my see my reply and be able to help .

I only ever GB as i am not afraid to admit I am a coward with web ordering 

Scared Dog GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Good Evening @mjk🙂

I have not as yet ordered from HDZ since they have updated their web-site.

Even the previous (circa 1995?, heh) web page they provided was difficult to navigate and their customer response left much to be desired.

I have since done a couple of drive-bys but it appears they are still trying to gain strong footing as except for the graphics, it still seems difficult to peruse.

In the past I did order direct frequently, and I do not recall receiving a confirmation email following purchase. They do offer a "Contact" link for support once again, at the very bottom of their homepage at least, so it may be worth a shot giving them a try utilizing it. 🙂

Also, I recall they provided a "Personal Orders" page, that listed all transactions c/o, so logging in and checking that, is no doubt best option for determining the status of your order.

I for one, would appreciate hearing of your results my friend! 😀

Thanks @Scary Hair for your views wrt "Shadowhunters".  😀

Glad to hear at least one of your tribe quite enjoys the show!

As @Trianna so colourfully illustrated, 'Young-Adult' films essentially pander to a built in audience (hence my referral to "Twilight") and I'm fully aware I'm not part of that intended demographic.

My Daughter very much enjoys "The Vampire Diaries" but "Twilight" made her eyes roll back quicker than Linda Blair's.

I'm considering picking these seasons of "Shadowhunters" up and after a quick view of at least the first couple, I'll send them off to my girls. 🙂

Cheers Luv.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Good Evening @mjk🙂

I have not as yet ordered from HDZ since they have updated their web-site.

Even the previous (circa 1995?, heh) web page they provided was difficult to navigate and their customer response left much to be desired.

I have since done a couple of drive-bys but it appears they are still trying to gain strong footing as except for the graphics, it still seems difficult to peruse.

In the past I did order direct frequently, and I do not recall receiving a confirmation email following purchase. They do offer a "Contact" link for support once again, at the very bottom of their homepage at least, so it may be worth a shot giving them a try utilizing it. 🙂

Also, I recall they provided a "Personal Orders" page, that listed all transactions c/o, so logging in and checking that, is no doubt best option for determining the status of your order.

I for one, would appreciate hearing of your results my friend

Thank you my friend ❤ 😘 that helps a lot 🙏 😊 

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

Af3b10T.jpg

IYDY3vT.jpg

usLWc71.jpg

FVEVZtu.jpg

OL0JdCt.jpg

s7CUXc5.jpg

cD3MQpi.jpg

g4uwNlM.jpg

PuB4gfx.jpg

STyqlo8.jpg

SLayrkw.jpg

05sGw4l.jpg

SQD0Cio.jpg

knaMSsm.jpg

5nPmFEH.jpg

3TdxZFw.jpg

95KuWzJ.jpg

aQb1NqK.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Hide contents

Af3b10T.jpg

IYDY3vT.jpg

usLWc71.jpg

FVEVZtu.jpg

OL0JdCt.jpg

s7CUXc5.jpg

cD3MQpi.jpg

g4uwNlM.jpg

PuB4gfx.jpg

STyqlo8.jpg

SLayrkw.jpg

05sGw4l.jpg

SQD0Cio.jpg

knaMSsm.jpg

5nPmFEH.jpg

3TdxZFw.jpg

95KuWzJ.jpg

aQb1NqK.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

image.gif.1d4a6018214830a59d0b88249070e622.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Good morning, Psychos.

Today is September 10. Life is tough, I keep dodging Tenet spoilers because I haven't been able to go see it yet. And dodging spoilers has become an art. But not going to see a Nolan movie because I don't have time, maybe one day I will become the star of a Nolan movie, and that today is the 10th of month 9 maybe it has some meaning.

If you believe that you are actually living inside a Nolan movie, write down the most important data of your life on a piece of paper, and tattoo it before the end of the day. You would probably all like to be Batman, but you may actually be the protagonist of Memento. And it is always better to be cautious. ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

Af3b10T.jpg

IYDY3vT.jpg

usLWc71.jpg

FVEVZtu.jpg

OL0JdCt.jpg

s7CUXc5.jpg

cD3MQpi.jpg

g4uwNlM.jpg

PuB4gfx.jpg

STyqlo8.jpg

SLayrkw.jpg

05sGw4l.jpg

SQD0Cio.jpg

knaMSsm.jpg

5nPmFEH.jpg

3TdxZFw.jpg

95KuWzJ.jpg

aQb1NqK.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, Psychos.

Today is September 10. Life is tough, I keep dodging Tenet spoilers because I haven't been able to go see it yet. And dodging spoilers has become an art. But not going to see a Nolan movie because I don't have time, maybe one day I will become the star of a Nolan movie, and that today is the 10th of month 9 maybe it has some meaning.

If you believe that you are actually living inside a Nolan movie, write down the most important data of your life on a piece of paper, and tattoo it before the end of the day. You would probably all like to be Batman, but you may actually be the protagonist of Memento. And it is always better to be cautious. ;)

^ I really like this dude.

• Like 3