IGNORED

WeET The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

Today was Spider-Man 2.1 soooooo much better!! That was enjoyable, better character development, more personality written in. Much better villain. Please WeET make a WEA for this one! I genuinely enjoyed the horror movie type screaming in a ridiculous campy way.  

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

With this WeET news I decided to re watch all the Spidey films.

Last night was Spider-Man (2002): wow teenager me and woman me are two different people, this movie did not age well for me. MJ annoys that crap out of me now (I grew up watching Dunst and I love her to this day in Bring it On, Marie Antoinette, etc). Toby is not much better,  neither has a personality. And dear lord Joe Manganiello is sooooo much better with age than in 2002 😱.

The second half of the movie was better but that was because it transitioned to action instead of standing on the acting of the cast. Some great actor cameos tho, got Octavia Spencer, Elizabeth Banks, Bruce Campbell, Lucy Lawless, and of course Stan Lee (it was like a brief flash tho).

200.gif

Dragons Den Money GIF by CBC

Haha, I'm def interested in the FS for each one. Two is enough for me : )

Keep Going I Love It GIF

• Like 4

Info  WeET:
We will release a total of 5 versions as below, and all versions will be sold at the same time.

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

<The Amazing Spider-Man 2>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

One Click(all 4 type: ASM Full, Lenti + ASM2 Full, Lenti) Box.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, javi said:

Looks like the Best Buy Steel - years ago... ;)

i just went and checked out of interest

front looks exactly the same except the title has moved on best buy its under spideys chin on this one its at the bottom.

but the backs are completely different, completely different art so yes weet have got WEA on this.

what you have to remember there are always limited arts for certain films.

and they all have to be approved as well.

didn't think weet try pull a stunt like that, they would get crucified if they did.

basil :D

• Like 4

vor einer Stunde schrieb LeGonze:

@javi I can’t even compare quality between these two companies...xD

That´s true...but still the front artwork could have been different and to be honest, the last time I´ve bought something from Weet, there were big exchanges inculded because of damaged items: X-Men Dark Phoenix, Girl in Spiders Web, Avengers Infinity War...but at least they exchanged it....and maybe they´ll make a nice embossing - keep praying...:D

Edited by javi
  • Like 3

I now realize I never even saw any of the ASM movies. Must have stopped after Spidey 2. 😱 I have always thought Spider-man would be better as a TV show. You get so many more hours to explore stories and such.

Spider-man 3 (editors cut) - got to say I actually really liked this one too. Franco needed a beating in the first movie so it was long overdue and it knocked some sense into him 🤣 I feel like they had too many villains but I loved they explored dark spidey. Def like 2 and 3 way more than 1.

ASM1 - I'm with those that think Garfield's spider-man is better. His awkwardness just works so much better than Maguire's. Emma Stone is always great! This is a much better origin story movie than Spidey 1.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, javi said:

That´s true...but still the front artwork could have been different and to be honest, the last time I´ve bought something from Weet, there were big exchanges inculded because of damaged items: X-Men Dark Phoenix, Girl in Spiders Web, Avengers Infinity War...but at least they exchanged it....and maybe they´ll make a nice embossing. :D

What was the damage on Dark Phoenix (same as IW ?) ?  I didn't it pick up on release so its on my list to get someday (loved the art for the FS).

Edited by Ephoenix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, javi said:

That´s true...but still the front artwork could have been different and to be honest, the last time I´ve bought something from Weet, there were big exchanges inculded because of damaged items: X-Men Dark Phoenix, Girl in Spiders Web, Avengers Infinity War...but at least they exchanged it....and maybe they´ll make a nice embossing - keep praying...:D

Maybe I’ve been lucky cause I haven’t had any problems with them... And been super happy with their quality... I do know there was some scratches on IW tho... Didn’t know about the others...

Actually my Favorite SB is GOTG2 from WeET... But also Black Panther is just beautiful!!... Also Civil War is amazing... And the last but not bad at all... IW... I really like it too... Maybe the same as the others but is just a different finish style...

I definitely Love WeET... xD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I definitely Love WeET... xD

I had some scratches on the back of my IW steelbook but honestly you had to get some very bright light and tilt back and forth to see it. The A2 FS was just beautiful!!  I have seen a lot worse from Best Buy steelbooks. I love all my WeET purchases,  honestly it is probably the premium I'm attached to the most : )

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

I now realize I never even saw any of the ASM movies. Must have stopped after Spidey 2. 😱 I have always thought Spider-man would be better as a TV show. You get so many more hours to explore stories and such.

Spider-man 3 (editors cut) - got to say I actually really liked this one too. Franco needed a beating in the first movie so it was long overdue and it knocked some sense into him 🤣 I feel like they had too many villains but I loved they explored dark spidey. Def like 2 and 3 way more than 1.

ASM1 - I'm with those that think Garfield's spider-man is better. His awkwardness just works so much better than Maguire's. Emma Stone is always great! This is a much better origin story movie than Spidey 1.

I’m going to have to follow your path & sit down with these movies again because as of right now it’s Maguire over Garfield all day! Garfield was giving me creepy stalker vibes. He was too awkward, least from what I remember, & the cgi in his movies never sold me. It always felt like I was watching something fake. When that first Tobey movie came out & I saw him web slinging through the city I was blown away. I couldn’t believe they was able to make it look so real. I didn’t get that same vibe from ASM 1 or 2. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’m going to have to follow your path & sit down with these movies again because as of right now it’s Maguire over Garfield all day! Garfield was giving me creepy stalker vibes. He was too awkward, least from what I remember, & the cgi in his movies never sold me. It always felt like I was watching something fake. When that first Tobey movie came out & I saw him web slinging through the city I was blown away. I couldn’t believe they was able to make it look so real. I didn’t get that same vibe from ASM 1 or 2. 

Yeah I def like all the CGI in Raimi's trilogy. I remember loving Spidey 1 as a teenager and I think I didn't really love 2 so I dropped it after that. As an 30+ adult tho I like complexity and enjoyed 2 wayy more. Spidey 1 feels like the actors are sedated (esp Dunst and Maguire), I don't know if the studio wanted to play it safe and that's why it feels stilted compared to 2 and 3. 

Raimi's is def comic book campy and Webb's iteration has a little more realism I think. I like both so far.

Maguire for me is mixed, I think he did much better in 2 and 3 but it still felt like he had resentment rolling off him when things went wrong (like he could go to the dark side any moment) I got an Anakin vibe I guess lol. I have not yet watched ASM 2 tho so we will see.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Info  WeET:
We will release a total of 5 versions as below, and all versions will be sold at the same time.

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

<The Amazing Spider-Man 2>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

One Click(all 4 type: ASM Full, Lenti + ASM2 Full, Lenti) Box.

Yeah, yeah. Where are the beauty shots!?

Someone get me pictures of spider-man!

1492082962_tenor(1).gif.7167b897bce5ff8dfa96ba171039654a.gif

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Haha 5