IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix (Manta Lab Exclusive #45) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 4 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Make your choice

giphy.gif

The Group Buy is now open

I choose to run away!

Run Away GIF

Manta? Are you for real?

There are SOOOO many great artworks! This could have been a masterpiece!
And what all about these goodies? I would choose three editions every time, over two and some "things".

Keanu Reeves No GIF

To be honest - I am really very dissapointed after such a long time of waiting and getting more and more excited, day by day, about this release!

Maybe this isn´t your fault, maybe this is just an error in the Matrix or a BIG mess caused by the studios! 😢😢😢

Edited by javi
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, Radzio a dit :

Is there a chance they will change the design of the one click from the spoon to something else before release? 😅

I fully agree with you 👍 it is especially that it is a trilogy which will release then an effort would be the welcome, because frankly that does not really give desire for the OC 😂

image.gif.bb0dbc3a13cb59bb39788c4e445b684a.gif

• Like 5

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Radzio:

But Black hawk down from MAG had its design changed so maybe your grandpa could have his 28th toe 🙊

The point:

If they really would change anything else, it would has to be the whole edition.

Just a new OC-box would'nt be enough for me.

The whole release is created without any effort and enthusiasm.

So - doesen't matter, if they would change the artwork of this OC-box.

(for me)

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Let's hope, they don't screw up the Tarantino releases.

The probably will, it is very easy to  create a cool Kill Bill Jacket for the OC(if they have a brain that is.

They should make the OC box with a little Mini Hatori Hanzo sword that slides into the side of the OC that has this little holder.

Stuff like that would be cool, it's almost impossible to ruin the artwork for Kill (I'm sure Manta won't let us down🙄)

Cmon Manta go ahead and hire me I can out think your entire staff when it comes to creativity.😑

No way they will be able to beat Novamedia's version, Novamedia is so good they use FILM STILLS  (Photographs made during the production of a movie) for their booklet FAC and Manta tend to use SCREENSHOTS.

here is Nova's version btw it is stunning , Manta should take note Original poster art is used for the Nova's version

• Like 5

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Billy Talent:

The probably will, it is very easy to  create a cool Kill Bill Jacket for the OC(if they have a brain that is.

They should make the OC box with a little Mini Hatori Hanzo sword that slides into the side of the OC that has this little holder.

Stuff like that would be cool, it's almost impossible to ruin the artwork for Kill (I'm sure Manta won't let us down🙄)

Cmon Manta go ahead and hire me I can out think your entire staff when it comes to creativity.😑

No way they will be able to beat Novamedia's version, Novamedia is so good they use FILM STILLS  (Photographs made during the production of a movie) for their booklet FAC and Manta tend to use SCREENSHOTS.

here is Nova's version btw it is stunning , Manta should take note Original poster art is used for the Nova's version

Thank goodness I own both Nova OCs.

Sweat Sweating GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

I wish the studios would get more creative.

Just look at the OC box for the Se7en release:

box_front_ef2f55ce-66b9-46a2-be83-0e8e6ad96f6d.jpg?v=1564148094

That's a clever design related to the movie.

I wish they did something similar for this one, perhaps an OC box in the design of a phone booth? (With the light-up City sign being glow in the dark)

d1ff378d7fbd4c4194dec8f13cd1bc63.jpeg

Or even an OC box in the style or design of Morpheus' pill case.

• Like 9