IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix (Manta Lab Exclusive #45) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

MP GROUP BUY OPEN !

Info & Questions Topic.

The Matrix (Manta Lab Exclusive #45) (WEA 4K UHD Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: February 13th, 2023

ONE CLICK

Manta_Matrix_OC.thumb.jpg.f228a9ab5cedb3579fec76cab1dc0d21.jpg

600 Sets

Release Date: February 13th, 2023. (Chinese New Year Delay)

Retail Price: $129.98 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Full Slip:  Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing 

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Glow in the DarkAcrylic Paperweight with 2 Pills 

LENTICULAR EDITION

Manta_Matrix_Lenti.thumb.jpg.e3cf150cc32f0f1c1fbd6f6f54344fc1.jpg

1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.

Release Date: February 13th, 2023. (Chinese New Year Delay) 

Retail Price: $53.99 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Full Slip:  3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing 

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. 

FULLSLIP EDITION

Manta_Matrix_FS.thumb.jpg.5e665a258429c66b0beb1288e7ba4ed6.jpg

1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.

Release Date: February 13th, 2023.

Retail Price: $52.99 

Full Slip:  Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing 

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, pygospa said:

I would still get 2 and 3 as well, and really hope they're doing them as well, not only the one release...

Obviously, in the case of any famous trilogy, sellers don't sell the same if they previously assure that you will later get the other films, that if the fans have doubts about if they will only have the opportunity of buy this one. 

The collector likes to collect. It's obvious. But the collector likes to know what will be offered.

In the case of this type of trilogy, I prefer an option like what UHD Club did: a pack with a special design that includes three collector editions, one per film. Something similar to what HDZeta did with Batman, although not as expensive as in Nolan's ...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

@R1s1ngs0n   Will Manta be doing parts 2 and 3 as well? 

Many thanks 

There is no official information, as of yet. I guess we're all hoping it, though.

Judging from the past, up to now they strive to continue movie series they started (DC, Kingsman); but it may take some time (Kingsman 2 was announced, as of yet, but not released).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

if they only do a single steel for this and do each film singularly think manta have missed a real opportunity here 9_9

for my 2 pence manta should have just done a oc with films 1,2 and 3 but with that said there is film 4 being worked on at the moment.

i just hope they show all 3 together not do an amazing first one then months down the line no.2 no good or 3 no good.

i need to see them all in one hit cos this could so easily go south very easily in my experience.

i currently have the german release with all three in one but manta going to offer something serious to the table or not at all for me.

i know manta are good, its just im very demanding as for these film's. 

basil :D

• Like 4

Of course, a box with all three matrix parts would have been perfect, but I don't think that's their (Manta / Collectong) philosophy, so the first part will be released and hopefully the other two films will also appear later. 
The triology deserves it and Collectong is the perfect publisher for me!

• Like 3

Awards

2 hours ago, lelouch said:

The triology deserves it and Collectong is the perfect publisher for me!

Collectong is just the distributer. They just provide the webshop and do all the logistics handling. Product is still all MantaLab, not Collectong.

Other than that: I am totally with you, regarding single releases. Especially as there will be a fourth movie. Rather this way, than having a trilogy box + a single release. Box sets - in my eye - just make sense for clearly closed movies, e.g. a Star Wars Trilogy box (for each of the trilogies), a Godfather boxset, a Lord of the Rings boxset, etc.

But movie series that are still ongoing? For Matrix in the past this was a finished trilogy, so two or three years ago I would have appreciated a trilogy boxset. But today, with the knowledge that a fourth movie is being planned, I wouldn't get a trilogy boxset and rather opt for single releases (who know how many could follow?).

• Like 4