IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix (Manta Lab Exclusive #45) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

Since the majority here are againstย The Matrix Resurrections 4K, maybe this might be Veumโ€™s โ€˜cup of teaโ€™ โ˜•๏ธ? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

bear salmon GIF
ย 

@Veumย 

ย 

Your taste in movies is sometimes questionable, but even when considering that I still donโ€™t believe the 4th movie is anywhere near your taste in tea.

ย 

Cardigan Reaction GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

Nah Matrix 4 don't exist for me, it ended after matrix revolutions.

If they add the 4th movie I will throw the 4th in the bin where it belongs๐Ÿ˜„
Some might even argue that the matrix ended at the end of the first movie

I would indeed argue that it ended at the end of the first movie for me lol

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, Intentcoin a dit :

La matrice n'a jamais commencรฉ, ils sont tous nuls

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

no I donโ€™t think so ! :P

ย 

I haven't seen Matrix 4 yet, but I want to watch it ! I donโ€™t care about all opinions, I love 1,2,3 andโ€ฆ I am afraid for the 4th ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

13 minutes ago, Daft said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

no I donโ€™t think so ! :P

ย 

I haven't seen Matrix 4 yet, but I want to watch it ! I donโ€™t care about all opinions, I love 1,2,3 andโ€ฆ I am afraid for the 4th ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

One is classic. Two is freaking great. Three was cool, but not the best and a bit discouraged. Four was just meh, and more discouraged.ย 

Edited by damships
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Sneak Peek

ย 

ย 

Matrix Trilogy.jpeg

ย 

I Love You GIFI Love You Flirting GIF by HBO Max

ย 

FINALLY, this was one of my first GB registrations back in August 2020!

ย 

All I need right here! Was that fourth movie cancelled :Dย ? I just remember watching a cool trailer and that was it!

ย 

Humm will they do a single boxset with all of them? My wallet would appreciate, the psycho part of my brain maybe not so much.

ย 

(MATRIX 4 has no reason to exist. What were they thinking... Ohh I know ๐Ÿค‘ย . I guess it flopped anyway so I sincerely hope whoever thought of it as a cashgrab suffered some losses!)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Basil said:

happy with my german triple steel still much better than this cash cow

Yuck, multi-steels like those are so.... YUCK! ๐Ÿคฎ

I really like the 10th anniversary steel for Matrix
The Matrix: 10th Anniversary Steelbook
Kinda hard to keep a thread going throughout the trilogy based on that artwork though. Maybe something for Revolutions, but Reloaded?

• Like 2

Awards

2 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

ย 

I Love You GIFI Love You Flirting GIF by HBO Max

ย 

FINALLY, this was one of my first GB registrations back in August 2020!

ย 

All I need right here! Was that fourth movie cancelled :Dย ? I just remember watching a cool trailer and that was it!

ย 

Humm will they do a single boxset with all of them? My wallet would appreciate, the psycho part of my brain maybe not so much.

ย 

(MATRIX 4 has no reason to exist. What were they thinking... Ohh I know ๐Ÿค‘ย . I guess it flopped anyway so I sincerely hope whoever thought of it as a cashgrab suffered some losses!)

Matrix 4 was AWESOME until halfway through. Then it all went downhill. They started doing some stuff where I was likeโ€ฆ

awkward kenan thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

ย 

• Haha 4

Awards

2 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

Kinda hard to keep a thread going throughout the trilogy based on that artwork though. Maybe something for Revolutions, but Reloaded?

I actually saw that steel for $10 at the store the other day. If it had some embossing I totally would have caved lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Awards

vor 3 Minuten schrieb tr0llhatt:

Thatยดs what I was talking about - THAT IS SOMETHING SPECIAL :):):)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎย I do not know how this is considered art. It is disgusting to look at lol, to each their own.

ย 

ย 

I do not like the steels that much. Why are they releasing everything so closely ๐Ÿ˜ญ if it was a slow month I would consider getting it, but for the next few months we have many other releases.Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, mjk said:

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎย I do not know how this is considered art. It is disgusting to look at lol, to each their own.

ย 

ย 

I do not like the steels that much. Why are they releasing everything so closely ๐Ÿ˜ญ if it was a slow month I would consider getting it, but for the next few months we have many other releases.Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

ย 

ย 

Me from the future, just realized that I signed up for GB when it opened last year. Nevermind I like the releaseย Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 9