IGNORED

Manta Lab Blade Runner (Manta Lab Exclusive #40) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Grendel said:

If I could make a suggestion, @bizarrewitness🙂

Though I have not specifically bought from "Collectong" as yet, what I've done with other Retail web-sites is as follows;

- sign in about a half hour before item goes live ( any later and site could be slowed to a crawl with customers)

- set up a 'shopping cart' and toss anything that is available, into it.

- set up your payment method

- before checkout, await the item you want, to go live (the F5 button "refresh" is your best friend!)

- add it to the cart

- delete the holding item (unless you in fact do want it)

- check out pronto!

Most folks get hung up on setting up the payment and can lose out just finalizing the purchase, since other crafty purchasers have done what I just suggested.

Best of luck to you my friend! 👍

edit: oh, if the site insists you be a "Logged in" customer to purchase, establish an account with them at least the Day Before!

Fantastic info my buddy @Grendel😘

GIF by Identity

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bizarrewitness said:

So I didn’t make it into the final list for the GB. I’m not sure if I have the time right, I thought it was 1am pst but now I’ve read here it’s at 5am.

realistically, if I refresh the page on the dot, what are my chances of acquiring a double lenticular?

i’d like to know if it’s worth waking up or staying up for it. Thanks for any help!

For single slips I think you’ll be okay. 

SL for interstellar was the most popular single slip and it was up for a couple minutes. Also looks like Manta has pulled more allocation for themselves (speculation based upon lower allocations across the board) so more copies should be available on collectong

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh man, this was one I really wanted, could not checkout quick enough on their site for the double lenticular. 

Now I realize there was a thread here with a GB before and am kicking myself again for not being more proactive. lol

EDIT: I need to visit this place more often. :)

Edited by SentientStone
  • Sad 3

Just now, RPedro said:

That’s crazy and in my opinion completely unacessary… but, well people are free to do what they want. To sell at there desired price and to buy who what to buy at that value…

And someone already bought that double-lenti.  That one click is juuuuusssstttt slightly overpriced lol 

• Haha 3