IGNORED

Manta Lab Blade Runner (Manta Lab Exclusive #40) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

@deckard99 @R1s1ngs0n

I'm probably being a bit paranoid but I placed a Oneclick order 5+ hrs ago and haven't seen my name on the list as of yet. Gipsy bot did send me message of my order. Just doing my due diligence to follow up.

Surely the list is still being updated?

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_20210901-092428_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, jobel472 said:

Hello all.

@deckard99 @R1s1ngs0n

I'm probably being a bit paranoid but I placed a Oneclick order 5+ hrs ago and haven't seen my name on the list as of yet. Gipsy bot did send me message of my order. Just doing my due diligence to follow up.

Surely the list is still being updated?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, you're being paranoid! 😜 Please go to the I&Q thread where we have posted multiple times that it will take us a full day to catch up on all updates. This is the release topic thread and is not the right place. I&Q is the right place

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Am Not a plarinum or gold member, not really on top of the list either...

Me thinking about the allowance MP might get for this release :

I need ya, Deck. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

😆

Edited by Konan
  • Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Konan said:

Am Not a plarinum or gold member, not really on top of the list either...

Me thinking about the allowance MP might get for this release :

I need ya, Deck. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

😆

I was quit when I came in here, Konan, I'm twice as quit now 😅

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, mgurau said:

Ah, gotcha. Forgot about that one. Was thinking of premiums and could not think of one other than HDZeta which has not happened. 
I pre-ordered the set from Zavvi but will most likely cancel it. Since they are censored.

If all the premiums are as well, will just pass on them then. I have Manta Labs. 
I will have to get Film Arenas since I have a number, but can just sell it. 

Yeah tbh I’m mostly waiting for a Mantalabs Full Slip to pop up for less than 200. That’s one of my current grails, along with Conan and LA Confidential HDZeta

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

Yeah tbh I’m mostly waiting for a Mantalabs Full Slip to pop up for less than 200. That’s one of my current grails, along with Conan and LA Confidential HDZeta

Nice. The Manta Labs were beautiful. Got the one-click. I just looked and the full slip is on ebay but $250. A bit steep. 

It looks like UK and Germany are doing the censoring of the swastika but US looks like they are leaving alone. As far as pics are concerned, unless pics are wrong?

43 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Nice. The Manta Labs were beautiful. Got the one-click. I just looked and the full slip is on ebay but $250. A bit steep. 

It looks like UK and Germany are doing the censoring of the swastika but US looks like they are leaving alone. As far as pics are concerned, unless pics are wrong?

I think the German one does cause of rules in Germany? I mostly Wanted the Zavvi box set. We’ll see if the Manta FS drops though!

5 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

My request is on page 9

tumblr_mj4ipfQ0rV1rijbg1o1_500.gif

Well you request a DL so it should be fine. I've been refreshing Manta Lab and your GB every day since the first screen. I even posted Beauty Shots 10 sec (time to copy and paste) after their release, I'm the first regular member on the OC list, second who requested and I think I wont get it because, my guess, their will be more premium member request than slot available.

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Caesar said:

Everyone will get their copies or will be created The Final List.

4 hours ago, Basil said:

usually the gb list gets trimmed down to who is in.

but @deckard99 can confirm :D

basil 👍

Final list is in the process of being created

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

3 minutes ago, RPedro said:

seems final list is finished...

how it's possible that i was #169 global and #6 in regular members for DL and still i´m not in final list... am i missing something?!

It is to do with our allocation from Manta Lab 

Unfortunately the thing about the Membership Tier is that members who have a tier will be more likely to secure an edition.

THE situation is someone will always miss out on editions for whatever the reason .

EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE TO TRY AND SECURE MORE .

BY MAKING IT ONE EDITION PER MEMBER MEANS WE HAVE MORE TO GO AROUND .

MANY THANKS TO THE MP STAFF WHOS JOB THIS IS AS NONE OF US WILL TAKE PLEASURE IN SEEING SOMEONE NOT MAKING ANY OF THE LISTS .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, RPedro said:

seems final list is finished...

how it's possible that i was #169 global and #6 in regular members for DL and still i´m not in final list... am i missing something?!

Because, as already explained in the I&Q topic, it was decided to give priority to regular members who have been with MP for awhile over new members.

• Like 3