IGNORED

Manta Lab Blade Runner (Manta Lab Exclusive #40) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, goodstrong said:

This is such BS! I know we live in a world where people have the right to do what they want and I fully support their right to do this however it is still sorry!

The seller from eBay  I screen shotted is from Hong Kong. I'm guessing there were more available there because it is where Manta is located. 

• Like 1

Damn, that DL sold out fast! I was able to add it to my cart but by the time I got to PayPal to checkout just a few seconds later, all I got was a “something went wrong” screen. Had everything preloaded as suggested, and still no luck. Guess I’ll just have to live with the 4K and Blu-ray editions I already have. 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad 2

On 9/9/2021 at 3:26 PM, Chunkychimp said:

For single slips I think you’ll be okay. 

SL for interstellar was the most popular single slip and it was up for a couple minutes. Also looks like Manta has pulled more allocation for themselves (speculation based upon lower allocations across the board) so more copies should be available on collectong

Meme Shock GIF by Evan Klar

• Haha 6

Yeah…didn’t go all too well lol. For starters, I stayed up ‘til 5am on Thursday…I don’t know how I got confused like that. So I definitely wasn’t going to do that two days in a row. I figured I’d set an alarm 15 minutes before the sets went live. I ended up waking up 4 minutes after which by then everything was sold out.

But judging from everyone’s reactions here my chances were smaller than expected to begin with.

A real bummer. I was only ever really interested in the steelbook anyways. I didn’t really care for the slips or the extra stuff although that would have been a plus.

Anyways, I think I’ll just stick to general steelbook releases and leave the premiums to save myself some sanity.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, bizarrewitness said:

Yeah…didn’t go all too well lol. For starters, I stayed up ‘til 5am on Thursday…I don’t know how I got confused like that. So I definitely wasn’t going to do that two days in a row. I figured I’d set an alarm 15 minutes before the sets went live. I ended up waking up 4 minutes after which by then everything was sold out.

But judging from everyone’s reactions here my chances were smaller than expected to begin with.

A real bummer. I was only ever really interested in the steelbook anyways. I didn’t really care for the slips or the extra stuff although that would have been a plus.

Anyways, I think I’ll just stick to general steelbook releases and leave the premiums to save myself some sanity.

yeah,with the steelbook community growing so much, it can be discouraging with the more popular releases for non tier members. They don't have silver anymore, but with gold tier you should still be able to get in on what you want except for the very limited print runs. I believe they are going to open spots for new tier members at the end of the year if you are interested. You should still be able to get in on hdzeta group buys as MP can usually get enough for everyone with them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, txfosho said:

yeah,with the steelbook community growing so much, it can be discouraging with the more popular releases for non tier members. They don't have silver anymore, but with gold tier you should still be able to get in on what you want except for the very limited print runs. I believe they are going to open spots for new tier members at the end of the year if you are interested. You should still be able to get in on hdzeta group buys as MP can usually get enough for everyone with them.

Thanks, but I’m not trying to get all that invested in this stuff. I was mainly just going for this Blade Runner release cause I wanted to fix the oddity of having a steelbook for 2049 but not the original film. Guess I’ll stick with the 4k amaray until prices go down on eBay.

May you all lovely people acquire future releases!

• Like 4