IGNORED

Manta Lab Kill Bill: Volume 1 (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

I don't know if I'll be the only one to want it, but I'd love to have a collector's edition of "Kill Bill" where the two movies were together.

I don't know if in a single edition, or in something like an one click box, but it's the same film in two parts, not two films, and I would love to have them together in a beautiful, elegant, appropriate collector's edition for the movie, and lovingly designed.

It is a film that, if you have imagination, you know the fans a little, and you take a little care, it can allow you to do very beautiful and attractive things.

For me it would be a very good purchase.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I don't know if I'll be the only one to want it, but I'd love to have a collector's edition of "Kill Bill" where the two movies were together.

I don't know if in a single edition, or in something like an one click box, but it's the same film in two parts, not two films, and I would love to have them together in a beautiful, elegant, appropriate collector's edition for the movie, and lovingly designed.

It is a film that, if you have imagination, you know the fans a little, and you take a little care, it can allow you to do very beautiful and attractive things.

For me it would be a very good purchase.

super troopers yes GIF by Fox Searchlight

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 9:47 PM, Daft said:

Scarface missing

I'm still hoping for this to be released.

It could be another Dunkirk where Manta had to wait a very long time for artwork to be approved by the studios.

Fingers crossed Manta are still fighting to get it done. If it comes through I'm sure it will be a stunning boxset.

• Like 3

Manta is consistently putting out WEA Steelbooks. More so than anybody else. It seems they are always working on something. Probably whatever they can get approval for. So I have high hopes that much of what they have announced will come to fruition eventually. Even if it is three years from now. I think we have a lot to look forward to!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Obviously, if none of our dear staff has posted anything new, it means that there are no news.

But still...

Dear gentlemen of Mantalab, what has happened? Bill died and they're not going to do this edition anymore?

We still want our pack with both movies, a glorious yellow OC with Japanese characters made of a special material with a small saber inside on a stand, and the two collector's editions. If they want to raise the level, when the OC opens, one of the iconic songs from the movie plays in the background.

🤘

• Like 7