IGNORED

Manta Lab Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (Manta Lab Exclusive #30) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

Have these been delayed?

i read around various boards these all got shipped last week if memory serves.

only no staff have commented on tracking or such like.

it maybe john has tracking, im not sure maybe @extantsrevenge  or @deckard99 can find out what the state of play is and let us know.

i know john got caught out in all the hurricane mess where he lives and has not had a chance maybe? so this could be the slight issue.

i dont envy poor john with all that business out there.

hope that helps

basil 👍

Edited by Basil

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

i read around various boards these all got shipped last week if memory serves.

only no staff have commented on tracking or such like.

it maybe john has tracking, im not sure maybe @extantsrevenge  or @deckard99 can find out what the state of play is and let us know.

i know john got caught out in all the hurricane mess where he lives and has not had a chance maybe? so this could be the slight issue.

i dont envy poor john with all that business out there.

hope that helps

basil 👍

As far as I know we don't have tracking numbers yet for direct shipping. Manta usually sends out webstore orders first, then GB orders. Soon as we get them we'll send the tracking #s out. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

For all of you who cannot await their arrival and want to shorten the wait with some pictures, here are mine (I ordered directly, and it arrived today). I opted for the double lenticular and it looks stunning! Unfortunately hard to photograph, but believe me, it looks great. I wanted it mostly for the backside image which I think is iconic - would have liked it as the front with an  non-lenticular backside, but given how good the lentis look, I am totally happy with it. And, to address the elephant in the room:

On 9/20/2020 at 7:04 PM, Mdk14092 said:

Never mind, I see now it's just a cardboard flap in the outside. Had me worried for a sec.

Yes, as with the last release, MantaLab puts these J-Cards in the plastic protective bag they provide (together with the Lenticular sticker) but outside the Shrinkwrap. So if you have to keep it originally sealed, just open the resealable bag, fish out the J-Card and directly close it up again ;)

I wasn't a fan of the artwork for the steelbook and I still am not. But, the finish is great, and I like that one as well. Plus I really love the playing cards, that's a nice touch. Also, the envelope has a glossy printing (again was hard to capture, but looks really good). The booklet is a plain boring photo book, nothing special about it, unfortnuately - I did not make any photos, a, because my ligthing wasn't so good to begin with, b, they are hard to do single handed, and c, to leave you something for you to discover on your own.

So here you go, enjoy:

20200924_000845.jpg

20200924_000853.jpg

20200924_000937.jpg

20200924_000954.jpg

20200924_001203.jpg

20200924_001255.jpg

20200924_001305.jpg

20200924_001356.jpg

20200924_001407.jpg

20200924_001507.jpg

20200924_001526.jpg

20200924_001535.jpg

20200924_001536.jpg

20200924_001546.jpg

20200924_001615.jpg

20200924_001617.jpg

20200924_001700.jpg

20200924_001702.jpg

20200924_001818.jpg

20200924_002001.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...

TRACKING QUESTION I GET:

Hello Everyone! 

Since I'm the one who sends out tracking i thought i would address something. I get asked "how do i track this" on almost 40-50% of tracking i send out. While i have absolutely no problem answering, if you look at the list for DeadPool 2 for instance; that's a lot of PM replies and notifications i get. It depends on each country and their mailing system but i will list a couple places and suggestions.

For most countries please remember a couple of things:

1. You should be able to track your package using your countries official tracking service.
  2. Please BE PATIENT. It takes time! The Retailers have to pay for tracking for each individual package, and then drop off all the packages at the post office. It takes time for tracking to update, for instance Canada Post normally doesn't update the tracking number until its arrived in Canada. 

Shipping from Hong Kong:

Universal: https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/index.html

USA: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

UK: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/

Germany: https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/index.html

Canada: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal.page

3rd Party Tracking Apps

I know some members have recommended https://www.17track.net/en THIS IS NOT MY RECOMMENDATION OR MP'S RECOMMENDATION. I know members who use it and like it. 

Thanks Everyone

Edited by Count Dantes

I opened my fullslip last night (received direct shipping from GB here, thanks for the GB, awesome as always!)

I think this release is perfect, only thing I'd maybe change is remove the "so cute" line from the back of the slip (and put the credits on the inside of the steel, not sure why sometimes WB releases have them on the inside and some on the outside). The front of the steel is insanely good, vibrant colours and a nice debossing and a clean gloss finish. The slip has great details in the flat green background. ❤️

• Like 4

Awards

• 3 weeks later...

Received my Fullslip Steelbook yesterday. Just wanted to say that this was my first group buy, and it couldn't have been a smoother process. This community is incredible, and extremely helpful. I will definitely be participating in future Group Buys, much to the dismay of my wallet. Thank you to everyone at this site involved who makes this possible!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, KayAhNu said:

Received my Fullslip Steelbook yesterday. Just wanted to say that this was my first group buy, and it couldn't have been a smoother process. This community is incredible, and extremely helpful. I will definitely be participating in future Group Buys, much to the dismay of my wallet. Thank you to everyone at this site involved who makes this possible!

Hi @KayAhNu , so glad your experience was enjoyable and hope to see you on a few more ... thanks for your participation 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...