IGNORED

UHD CLUB Inception (UHD CLUB DP #05) (4K + Bonus Disc Lenticular Hardbox Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
On 8/5/2021 at 3:01 AM, 4kiraL said:

Have costs for second invoice doubled? Shipping for Inception seems to be as expensive as Gladiator and Interstellar combined.

Higher shipping  fees.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:06 AM, PRIAPISM said:

I was shocked too

Yeah these days collecting is certainly not cheap.

On 8/10/2021 at 4:59 AM, LaRone said:

The question wasn't answered...was it? @extantsrevenge@ksosk ...does anyone knows something about it? Thanks a lot

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, replica10 said:

Are others still waiting for their invoice?

You’ll get your invoice. Be sure fo that.

16 minutes ago, replica10 said:

I see a bunch of people have already reviewed their steels

This is a Digipack… 🤔🤔

12 minutes ago, cgbaxia said:

How much was it ?

It was $105.00 Retail. 😉😉

• Thanks 5

On 8/10/2021 at 11:25 PM, replica10 said:

Are others still waiting for their invoice? I see a bunch of people have already reviewed their steels but I haven't even gotten an invoice yet.

Looks great btw! Really excited for this one 

I got my invoice just 2 days ago (North American) and I paid last night. Hope things work out for you soon!

• Like 1

Hello @R1s1ngs0n and @ksosk

I've received my package today and only received one copy when I ordered 2. I checked my invoice and only got charged for 1. I went through my messages and I&Q to look for some sort of correspondence telling me that there was a reduction in copies. I couldn't find anything. I'm still on the GB listed for 2 copies. I don't even look at my invoices I just pay them so I've only just realised this mistake now. What am I missing here? Have I forgotten about some correspondence that happened telling me about a reduction? If you have it, I'd like to see that please.

Screenshot_20210901-150226_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, Whodini said:

Hello @R1s1ngs0n and @ksosk

I've received my package today and only received one copy when I ordered 2. I checked my invoice and only got charged for 1. I went through my messages and I&Q to look for some sort of correspondence telling me that there was a reduction in copies. I couldn't find anything. I'm still on the GB listed for 2 copies. I don't even look at my invoices I just pay them so I've only just realised this mistake now. What am I missing here? Have I forgotten about some correspondence that happened telling me about a reduction? If you have it, I'd like to see that please.

Screenshot_20210901-150226_Chrome.jpg

@deckard99 do you know what happened here?

• Like 2

Awards

@Whodini

We will check and get back to you on that, although as already stated numerous times, any invoice related matter should be brought to our attention via PM.

It also goes without saying that members should take the time to check their invoices before paying... it doesn't take long and can prevent confusion later on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Whodini

We will check and get back to you on that, although as already stated numerous times, any invoice related matter should be brought to our attention via PM.

It also goes without saying that members should take the time to check their invoices before paying... it doesn't take long and can prevent confusion later on.

Thank you @R1s1ngs0n

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, bungral said:

Assume these haven’t made it to the UK hub yet?

Hey @bungral you need to post questions like this in I&Q and tag the staff running the GB (in the big blue banner at the top of every GB).

Otherwise you are relying on luck that the right person will see your post among the hundreds of other daily posts in the forum. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Hey @bungral you need to post questions like this in I&Q and tag the staff running the GB (in the big blue banner at the top of every GB).

Otherwise you are relying on luck that the right person will see your post among the hundreds of other daily posts in the forum. 

Fair enough.

To be honest, if it wasn’t seen it wouldn’t be the end of the world as I just generally wait until I see invoices but I figured I’d ask as I thought I saw some countries had invoices a week or two back.

Will post in I&Q

• Like 1