IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Stunde schrieb WillsandDeals:

@Masterblasterhad mentioned last we talked he hoped I would upgrade to tiered when the time comes. So I'll keep an eye out for an official invite, but if not I'm sure there were plenty of others worthy, more active, or ahead of me so all the best to those who acquire. I'm just honestly thankful to have found a way to get these cool premiums I had only seen others posting about. Collection is slowly but surely coming along thanks to the community of fellow collectors. Cheers 🍻

If it slowly you still save money 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Houdeani said:

Not having received an invite yet, is it safe to assume I’ve been passed over? I’m not certain what time zone you guys were referencing, but I believe it is January 31st everywhere now.

I think every timezone will be waited. When invites will be finalized i'm sure there will be notification here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, swish said:

Even if you all don't get your invitation don't be sad. Join GB, stay active and show support to MP

Oh for sure! No bad feelings at all if I don’t get anything. This is still an awesome community and still plan to be active. Only been here a month, but I’m excited to see what the future holds! 

Happy The Joker GIF by Johnny Slicks

• Like 4

Awards

Was a bunch of fun to read through this. I was hopeful for a tiered membership, but it's not a big deal at all, I'm more of lurker when it comes to the forums. I have however, joined 13 GBs since I joined MP in April, & have been fortunate enough to bring 10 of the 13 to completion. Really just happy to have found MP! Congrats to ALL the tiered members!!

• Like 8