IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Not all Plats will be able to renew , that is the sad news.  Most will but not all.  

Some Gold will have a chance to renew to Platinum , most wont.

A few new members WILL get the chance to jump right onboard as a Platinum member. 

I will say this , the way our Admins think , the more activity you bring to the Forum (being active) WILL make a significant impact on the next cycle.   So everyone will have a chance to 

get a Platinum , it is up to you AND of course some luck goes with that as well.

UPDATE on this new renewal cycle :

ALL invites have been sent out to the Platinum Members who are going to be invited this cycle.  

YOU dont have to really worry about you maybe not getting an Email or that it ends up somewhere in a different Folder because all you have to do is either be logged in already or log in and you will see the notification there where Notifications are kept.

Ive added a few screenshots to help. 

1.  Look up towards the right part of the screen , you will see the BELL icon , that is where your Notifications that you receive from the System are kept. 

2022-01-29.thumb.png.03ce099dd64973cf9d21e730acd1b00c.png

2.  Once you find it and hoover over it, it will show you what the symbol is for .....

150502084_2022-01-29(1).thumb.png.fc9a3cb94f1f52b447ccb5b0ad4d6c69.png

3. Click on it and it will show you the Notifications you have , after that just click on it and it will take you to where you need to go ... just like magic ... 

1175286250_2022-01-29(2).thumb.png.50a5d217f97ca6c47f521198d1aa51e6.png

So GOLD members will be invited tomorrow (my time) , i dont know the exact time so YES you will have to check in every now and then .  We will let you know when the invites have been sent , you will need to act realively fast but it should be enough time so no need to get all stressed out over it.

Take care

ps. i lost the card game , both hands !

Uhm…

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Edited by Steelbook Indy
  • Sad 7

Looks like no invite for me...I still appreciate everything the MP Team does like putting in all the work that goes into a process like this! If I cannot stay plat I will still support this site and community no matter the tier. I'm all for physical media and although I may not speak a lot, this community is always cracking me up and hyping me up for every new release. Thank you MP!

And yes I'm upset but like Sinatra says, THAT'S LIFE!

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Edited by UltradeepBase
extra words :(
  • Like 6

Awards

1 hour ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Update:

Looks like more Platinums are getting their invites...

@Veum you are a V, maybe by alphabet?

cricket GIF

@ShadowWarrior I’m really a for…

season 9 episode 22 GIF

52 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

BREAKING: I can confirm @Veum is in!

31 minutes ago, thebhopexperience said:

@Veum

the lord of the rings GIF

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

hamster GIF

Hell Yeah Boom GIF by UFC

Remember last will be first! 😆 

26 minutes ago, Steelbook Indy said:

Uhm…

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

15 minutes ago, UltradeepBase said:

Looks like no invite for me...I still appreciate everything the MP Team does like putting in all the work that goes into a process like this! If I cannot stay plat I will still still support this site and community no matter the tier. I'm all for physical media and although I may not speak a lot, this community is always cracking me up and hyping me up for every new release. Thank you MP!

And yes I'm upset but like Sinatra says, THAT'S LIFE!

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Can you still become a Gold member? 🧐 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Squeegie McGee said:

To add to injury... blufans dark knight gb is soon too lol

Lol, yeah...that's the bummer. I did just get the HDZETA DL Trilogy a few days ago! So I'm going to enjoy those! But I'd be immensely thrilled if I was able to get Platinum or Gold on here. I really want to engage more with the forum (which I don't need a membership for), but I'll also get to learn a lot more about the GB's. I just started getting into this a month ago! So this is all pretty exciting. It's also cool seeing how everyone is so exciting about collecting on here. 

• Like 4

Awards

2 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Not all Plats will be able to renew , that is the sad news.  Most will but not all.  

Some Gold will have a chance to renew to Platinum , most wont.

A few new members WILL get the chance to jump right onboard as a Platinum member. 

I will say this , the way our Admins think , the more activity you bring to the Forum (being active) WILL make a significant impact on the next cycle.   So everyone will have a chance to 

get a Platinum , it is up to you AND of course some luck goes with that as well.

UPDATE on this new renewal cycle :

ALL invites have been sent out to the Platinum Members who are going to be invited this cycle.  

YOU dont have to really worry about you maybe not getting an Email or that it ends up somewhere in a different Folder because all you have to do is either be logged in already or log in and you will see the notification there where Notifications are kept.

Ive added a few screenshots to help. 

1.  Look up towards the right part of the screen , you will see the BELL icon , that is where your Notifications that you receive from the System are kept. 

2022-01-29.thumb.png.03ce099dd64973cf9d21e730acd1b00c.png

2.  Once you find it and hoover over it, it will show you what the symbol is for .....

150502084_2022-01-29(1).thumb.png.fc9a3cb94f1f52b447ccb5b0ad4d6c69.png

3. Click on it and it will show you the Notifications you have , after that just click on it and it will take you to where you need to go ... just like magic ... 

1175286250_2022-01-29(2).thumb.png.50a5d217f97ca6c47f521198d1aa51e6.png

So GOLD members will be invited tomorrow (my time) , i dont know the exact time so YES you will have to check in every now and then .  We will let you know when the invites have been sent , you will need to act realively fast but it should be enough time so no need to get all stressed out over it.

Take care

ps. i lost the card game , both hands !

I'm sorry to hear you lost the card game 😔

That was certainly an interesting way to renew, makes me even more grateful to have been given the chance! I am curious though, since other plats and I are safe and sound, will there be any future relevant news in this thread? Or will the pertinent stuff be in the plat thread? Because as funny as it is, this thread is now for memes only as far as current plats are concerned.

i want to leave sarah solemani GIF by BBC

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So did @Veum finally get his invitation? Woke up with only 72 Mails 😁

@R1s1ngs0n in the end it was only 568 reaction 😂

so i have now read the missing post from my leaving. So i have understand that some will miss the renew of the platinum. In the past a lot of member have complain that there are some members only here to grap the membership to get better chances at gb but never be active in the forum. So this time the admins now have take action to this i think. So the membership in this case is a reward to all of you who take care in this forum and have joy hangin around and all handpicked by the staff. So i guess i have understand with the last post i read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, swish said:

so i have now read the missing post from my leaving. So i have understand that some will miss the renew of the platinum. In the past a lot of member have complain that there are some members only here to grap the membership to get better chances at gb but never be active in the forum. So this time the admins now have take action to this i think. So the membership in this case is a reward to all of you who take care in this forum and have joy hangin around and all handpicked by the staff. So i guess i have understand with the last post i read. 

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Keep It Clean Go To Sleep GIF by ORBIT Gum

• Haha 6

vor 17 Minuten schrieb swish:

Good Morning Disney GIF when I woke up (like this) it became clear that @Veum  M U S T  have received his invitation... there were only 82 new messages 9_9

• Haha 4