IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

On a side note, I want to thank @swish for tirelessly replying to endless inquiries on this thread since this morning. 

Thank U Reaction GIF by Chris Gethard

I'm sure he'll go to sleep tonight with a big smile on his face, knowing he has shattered the record for most reactions received in a day - well on his way to an astonisihing 600 :wow:

anigif_sub-buzz-3506-1503350854-15.gif

Wait i have 600 reaction for today??

Happy Joy GIF by HyperX

• Haha 10

vor 12 Minuten schrieb swish:

But please look into notification (clock) if  there may already a invitation to join platinum club. May have to scroll down if have a lot of notification

For everybody who is still waiting for an invitation I would suggest to click on the bell in the upper right corner, then notification settings--->Clubs and set the notification for club invitation to email. Should keep you up to date.

Edited by pluto57
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I, AlexanderTheMan, do pledge allegiance to this forum, and to the media for which it stands. One forum, indivisible, with steelbooks and exclusive pickups to all.

With this pledge, signed in the psycho blood running through my veins, I do commit to a renewal of my Gold membership even in sleep (😴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿). Happy renewal day to all, and to all a good night!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Awards

Just now, AlexanderTheMan said:

I, AlexanderTheMan, do pledge allegiance to this forum, and to the media for which it stands. One forum, indivisible, with steelbooks and exclusive pickups to all.

With this pledge, signed in the psycho blood running through my veins, I do commit to a renewal of my Gold membership even in sleep (😴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿). Happy renewal day to all, and to all a good night!

Classic Film Smiling GIF

@AlexanderTheMan is 🤗

Joining Welcome Home GIF

• Like 3

Me too is taking a (I fear very short) nap... in some hours we all will see whether the Veum-Tier-Thread has brought us new amazing insights...

What a great and crazy fun evening this was here! Worth being a part of it even without getting Adamantium Memberships... (Yet... 😜 )

Thanks especially to our Non-Stop Guardian Swish who - just like New York - never sleeps 😎

An easy, low-blood-pressure-Night to all (more or less insane) Members!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Gerade eben schrieb F.M.S:

Me too is taking a (I fear very short) nap... in some hours we all will see whether the Veum-Tier-Thread has brought us new amazing insights...

What a great and crazy fun evening this was here! Worth being a part of it even without getting Adamantium Memberships... (Yet... 😜 )

Thanks especially to our Non-Stop Guardian Swish who - just like New York - never sleeps 😎

If you want to tag someone simply @ and then put the name and select the user you want to tag like this @F.M.S ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, F.M.S said:

night GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aj101097 said:

Ok everybody...I'm old...I'm senile AND very confused!!! I'm Platinum currently and how do i know if I have an invite for new platinum? Will I get an e-mail? Do I have to sign up for notifications? Is there a list?....What? Trying to wade thru all this static on this thread will make my head explode!! Please someone take pity on this old F**t and SHOW ME THE WAY!!! Thank you...signing off....

@Veum is this you with another account?

• Haha 8