IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s been a while since I shared any of my newer additions... had to share the Novamedia 1917 - thanks to MP I was able to get Fanatics and Nova and wow!!!!

knight and Day and True Romance have been king wants of mine - and this Alita is one of, if not, the most beautiful steelbooks I’ve ever seen.  And Beastmaster I got for my dad.  Fury amazon.jp is a grail for me. Love Fury and plan on getting FNaC and kimchi to complete my collection. 

thanks to you all for your insight and always showing me there’s so much more I need to buy

12640215-2D47-4982-9589-6301DB5B1A88.jpeg

7CDD65BB-06E8-4BFF-A443-FB2B0CF51786.jpeg

EA0315E3-65BA-4838-BBBE-D5EA5AF4D923.jpeg

E66B205E-57B0-4ECC-96D2-AEF79AE53667.jpeg

D6774110-969E-4AD0-A3A8-74921B1C870B.jpeg

• Like 24

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Neil21Harris:

It’s been a while since I shared any of my newer additions... had to share the Novamedia 1917 - thanks to MP I was able to get Fanatics and Nova and wow!!!!

knight and Day and True Romance have been king wants of mine - and this Alita is one of, if not, the most beautiful steelbooks I’ve ever seen.  And Beastmaster I got for my dad.  Fury amazon.jp is a grail for me. Love Fury and plan on getting FNaC and kimchi to complete my collection. 

thanks to you all for your insight and always showing me there’s so much more I need to buy

7CDD65BB-06E8-4BFF-A443-FB2B0CF51786.jpeg

Cool ! Where did you get "Knight & Day" ? I'm searching for that piece for a long time...

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Magnifly said:

Mails from this week and the previous one :)

20210314_123817.thumb.jpg.17b686b92db79e84b2b74a951dc9a157.jpg

20210314_124607.thumb.jpg.de7094015180fb1d134fdc5079a36cca.jpg

20210314_124617.thumb.jpg.66c2c523dad500fea8b9ccb543971431.jpg

20210314_124647.thumb.jpg.937a1d02f52fa3ca1d9b98010d47cc07.jpg

20210314_124741.thumb.jpg.fb181a49d59e32f6d0bd77965c188233.jpg

Still one of my all time favourite releases. 
The steelbook was OK, but the addition of the “Medal” just lifted it to a classic release. 

Also very disappointed they never followed the film up. So much potential there, and they just let it go.
I still enjoy watching the film. It doesn’t age. 

• Like 2

il y a 51 minutes, DodgyDave a dit :

Still one of my all time favourite releases. 
The steelbook was OK, but the addition of the “Medal” just lifted it to a classic release. 

Also very disappointed they never followed the film up. So much potential there, and they just let it go.
I still enjoy watching the film. It doesn’t age. 

Yeah, the medal is really beautiful :) 

Exactly, the movie is a must-have!!! 

• Like 3

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

@FlanInTheFace The double lenti is one of my favorite editions. Nice pickup!

Unfortunately, I've had a bit of bad luck. USPS delivered Weet's Amazing Spiderman but had an oopsie despite excellent packing and a very clear "Fragile" sticker. Is there a steelbook doctor in the house? 😢

Hide contents

lV24IFT.jpg

DBkfb0a.jpg

Enlighten me @GuyIncognit0 what am I missing here, what happened to your WeET AS... I don’t see it, however are those cracks on your SB maybe? 🧐 ...

At first I thought those cracks were part of the AS look 😳

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
24 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I can't get a good picture of it, but it looks like someone stepped in the top right corner. This might be a better look.

@GuyIncognit0 send a PM to @Masterblaster with this photo (or another if you can get a clearer shot). Maybe he can help.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@GuyIncognit0 send a PM to @Masterblaster with this photo (or another if you can get a clearer shot). Maybe he can help.

Thanks @deckard99, but I didn’t get it though MP 🙁. Almost joined that GB, but it would have been a blind buy for me and I had been spending too much at the time.  

Once I saw others’ pics of it I knew I had to have it so I went through eBay. I really need to just sign up if I’m even remotely interested. So, I really paid the price, twice. I paid higher than GB price and it showed up damaged. Let this be a lesson to all you kids out there, don't be like me!

Edited by GuyIncognit0
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

@FlanInTheFace The double lenti is one of my favorite editions. Nice pickup!

Unfortunately, I've had a bit of bad luck. USPS delivered Weet's Amazing Spiderman but had an oopsie despite excellent packing and a very clear "Fragile" sticker. Is there a steelbook doctor in the house? 😢

Hide contents

lV24IFT.jpg

DBkfb0a.jpg

@GuyIncognit0 thanks a lot! I’d say the DL is my favorite too! Ugh that sucks about Amazing Spiderman😖 Did you get it off ebay? If so, maybe the seller can replace it? Sometimes Weet will even replace a steel even if it wasn’t purchased directly from them. You can also try popping the front cover off, lying it on a microfiber .cloth front side down, and try to massage the dent out gently with a spoon. Make sure to cover the inside of the steel with cloth too so the spoon doesn’t dent it further!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@GuyIncognit0 You can also try popping the front cover off, lying it on a microfiber .cloth front side down, and try to massage the dent out gently with a spoon. Make sure to cover the inside of the steel with cloth too so the spoon doesn’t dent it further!

Thanks for the help! I was hoping someone would provide info like that.

3 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

Was the slip crushed too @GuyIncognit0? Or anything else damaged besides the Steel?

There is some minor damage to the slip in the same location as the steelbook; the steelbook took most of the impact somehow. Beats me.

• Like 2